fanatsy giro?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Oscar Mannheim, May 5, 2003.

  1. does anyone know of a fantasy giro?

    /thanks

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

  3. "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > does anyone know of a fantasy giro?
    >
    > /thanks

    www.perfornmancebike.com - link's on the bottom of the page. It's free and rewards the player "in
    the know". -a

  4. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Does anyone have a link to the list of riders that will actually be in the race? I haven't been able
    to find one.

    Thanks.

    -Bob

    "Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > does anyone know of a fantasy giro?
    > >
    > > /thanks
    >
    > www.perfornmancebike.com - link's on the bottom of the page. It's free and rewards the player "in
    > the know". -a

  5. Me

    Me Guest

    velonews has one up nad cyclesport should have one today or tommorow....

    Bob wrote:

    > Does anyone have a link to the list of riders that will actually be in the race? I haven't been
    > able to find one.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -Bob
    >
    > "Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>>does anyone know of a fantasy giro?
    >>>
    >>>/thanks
    >>
    >>www.perfornmancebike.com - link's on the bottom of the page. It's free and rewards the player "in