fanatsy giro?

"Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> does anyone know of a fantasy giro?
>
> /thanks

www.perfornmancebike.com - link's on the bottom of the page. It's free and rewards the player "in
the know". -a

Does anyone have a link to the list of riders that will actually be in the race? I haven't been able
to find one.

Thanks.

-Bob

"Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Oscar Mannheim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > does anyone know of a fantasy giro?
> >
> > /thanks
>
> www.perfornmancebike.com - link's on the bottom of the page. It's free and rewards the player "in
> the know". -a

velonews has one up nad cyclesport should have one today or tommorow....