Fanboys go to far

I'm all for the 'innocent until proven guilty' but damn, those fruit loops need some quality time away from the general population.

swampy1970 said:
I'm all for the 'innocent until proven guilty' but damn, those fruit loops need some quality time away from the general population.
Definitely! I think they took it way too far.

This happens more often than not. People simply take their like of something to the extreme. It definitely happens all the more in times with more upheaval than anything, the 2008 financial crisis still has an impact on many people these days, which causes us to cling to our already held beliefs/likes in a much more extreme manner.

This is uncalled for, but it wouldn't surprise me if the threats were made over the internet, things get heated really quick on it

sheggy6 said:
...but it wouldn't surprise me if the threats were made over the internet, things get heated really quick on it
YOU get heated quick on it! I'll kill you! I'll kill everyone you love! :D

Just plain silly. Why risk jail over this?
Agree it probably escalated quickly before people realize the implications and consequences.
This is what happens when you forget to keep tabs on the ol' lizard brain.

Wow... I can't believe people would really get that worked up of something that has no real effect on them - they are taking things just a little bit too far with sending death threats and all that.