Fantasy Cycling Game for 2006 Tour

Owen Sicily

Guest
All,

As in past years we are running a fantasy cycling game for the Tour out
at http://bikedork.texd.com. It started with a few of us in Austin,
Texas looking to channel some languishing IT skills and add something
to watching the race. It is free to register and we run several
different competitions for the Tour. It is all in fun and in the past
we have had a good group of people playing the game.

In addition, thanks to the folks at Carmichael Training Systems the
winner of the overall stage competition will win a CTS jersey. Just
remember to get registered and get your team setup before midnight on
June 30th or else you will not be eligible to win the game or the
jersey. I look forward to seeing some of y'all out on the site.

Thanks,
Dave

You are correct. I assume you are looking at the text on the intro
page which is getting a bit dated. Thanks for the heads up.

Owen Sicily wrote:

> All,
>
> As in past years we are running a fantasy cycling game for the Tour out
> at http://bikedork.texd.com. It started with a few of us in Austin,
> Texas looking to channel some languishing IT skills and add something
> to watching the race. It is free to register and we run several
> different competitions for the Tour. It is all in fun and in the past
> we have had a good group of people playing the game.
>
> In addition, thanks to the folks at Carmichael Training Systems the
> winner of the overall stage competition will win a CTS jersey. Just
> remember to get registered and get your team setup before midnight on
> June 30th or else you will not be eligible to win the game or the
> jersey. I look forward to seeing some of y'all out on the site.

Is Ronaldo playing ?