fantasy cycling game

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam Neeson

i am currently designing a fantasy cycling game of my own. my plans are to make it more dynamic and
interesting than many of the other games available on the internet today. i am using a variety of
web technologies to achieve my desired result, i won't go into detail about those because it may
confuse many of you and scare you off. being that i am an out of work computer programmer, i felt
that i could combine two things i love doing, cycling and computers, while remaining productive.
anyway, i would like to find out how lets say a $1 fee per team would affect your willingness to
participate in the game. in all likelihood it will end up being free, but being that i am putting a
great deal of time into this, it wouldn't be wrong of me to ask for a small donation from each
person. this donation could, of course, be made optional. i'll post the url at the end of the msg.
my email is: [email protected], any comments or suggestions are welcome. note that the site is not
anywhere near completion yet but a demo may be arranged during the spring classics campaign.

www.lessyourimage.com/fantasy

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.