FAO Guy

Jo Hardman

Guest
I have taken another step towards conversion to the Dark Side - Yesterday I booked a tuition/hire
day with Darth Ian at Future cycles. It's a bit of a trek as I live in Leicester, so I am taking
some annual leave and combining it with a bit of a cycle round the Ashdown Forest. The next step
will be delayed for financial reasons, but I will get there in the end! Jo

Jo Hardman wrote:

> I have taken another step towards conversion to the Dark Side - Yesterday I booked a tuition/hire
> day with Darth Ian at Future cycles. It's a bit of a trek as I live in Leicester, so I am taking
> some annual leave and combining it with a bit of a cycle round the Ashdown Forest. The next step
> will be delayed for financial reasons, but I will get there in the end! Jo

Good luck. Let us know what you choose[1]

Meanwhile, while you are saving up or selling the kids, you can cultivate the recumbent grin ;-)

[1] three wheels rock.

John B

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:03:29 +0100, "Jo Hardman" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have taken another step towards conversion to the Dark Side - Yesterday I booked a tuition/hire
>day with Darth Ian at Future cycles.

Hurrah! He's a nice chap. Take it steady and prepare to have an enormous amount of fun :)

>It's a bit of a trek as I live in Leicester

If you get a copy of Velovision you may find a bentmonger closer to home, but I actually rather like
Ian so won't try to tempt you away from his firm. Say hi for me and do let me know what you think.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:03:29 +0100, "Jo Hardman" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have taken another step towards conversion to the Dark Side - Yesterday I booked a tuition/hire
>day with Darth Ian at Future cycles. It's a bit of a trek as I live in Leicester, so I am taking
>some annual leave and combining it with a bit of a cycle round the Ashdown Forest. The next step
>will be delayed for financial reasons, but I will get there in the end!

Groovy. :)

With any luck, I should pick up my USS Optima Orca from there in a couple of weeks time. It's been a
long 3 months since I ordered it and this weekend was perfect weather. Oh well.

--
DG

Bah!

Welcome to the DS

news:[email protected]...

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> If you get a copy of Velovision you may find a bentmonger closer to home, but I actually rather
> like Ian so won't try to tempt you away from his firm. Say hi for me and do let me know what
> you think.

According to the ad we're still running in the BHPC Newsletter:

Hockerton Housing Project Trading Ltd., The Watershed, Gables Drive, Hockerton, Notts, NG25 OQU Tel:
01636 816902 Fax: 01636 816902 e-mail: [email protected]

Hire/Demos/Sales of Flevo Bike, Ross, Anthrotech, Brox plus any others we obtain in the meantime!
Also, Site Tours (on foot) of the infamous Hockerton Housing Project- earth sheltered, zero heating,
zero CO2 autonomous housing (as seen on or in every conceivable form of news media in the known
Universe!). Full details from Nick Martin at the above address.

Also DTek, Main Street, Little Thetford, Ely CB6 1BR Tel: 01353 648 577 E-mail:
[email protected]

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> writes
>On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:03:29 +0100, "Jo Hardman" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I have taken another step towards conversion to the Dark Side - Yesterday I booked a tuition/hire
>>day with Darth Ian at Future cycles.
>
>>It's a bit of a trek as I live in Leicester
>
>If you get a copy of Velovision you may find a bentmonger closer to home,

There is West Country Recumbents-now in Yorkshire over near Hull.............

--
Chris French, Leeds

chris French <[email protected]> wrote:

> In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> <[email protected]> writes
> >On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:03:29 +0100, "Jo Hardman" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>I have taken another step towards conversion to the Dark Side - Yesterday I booked a
> >>tuition/hire day with Darth Ian at Future cycles.
> >
> >>It's a bit of a trek as I live in Leicester
> >
> >If you get a copy of Velovision you may find a bentmonger closer to home,
>
> There is West Country Recumbents-now in Yorkshire over near Hull.............

We only do trikes though - Jo may not want to go *that* far into the Dark Side. :)

And I'm sorry Guy, but I'm not gonna call myself Darth Carol. Mind you, Rob already calls me Daft,
is that close enough?

--
Carol Hague Westcountry Recumbents http://www.wrhpv.com Feet first on three wheels.