[FAQ about Jan Drew's advertizing for quackery] 20040306

Happy Oyster

Guest
FAQ about Jan Drew's advertizing for quackery

Updated, March, 5th., 2004

Hello,

in this and other news-groups a person who calls himself Jan
Drew, is massively advertizing quackery.

A. Foreword by Mr. Rich

1. List of Web-Sites Jan Drew is advertizing for
2. Nicknames and persons involved in the Jan Drew scam
3. Cui bono ? Mercola disguises as "Jan Drew"
4. Jan Drew confesses his forgeries
5. A look at Jan Drew's list of lies with URLs
(internet links)
6. Jan Drew works for Scientology
7. Jan Drew works for Hulda Clark
8. "$KaChing is Working!!"
9. "The Importance of Mass Name Calling"
10. Deadly fraud in the healthcare system
11. Jan Drew and the Attack on the WTC, Jan Drew's
Antisemitism
12. The "Jew boy" case
13. Jan Drew, the stalker
14. Jan Drew insults, defames, libels...
15. Jan Drew Lied About Having Mercury Poisoning from
Amalgams
16. The foul language of Jan Drew
17. Jan Drew's rhetorical warfare
18. Children die because of criminals like Jan Drew

A. Foreword by Mr. Rich
#######################

<quote> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Subject: Re: Jan
hates no one Message-ID:
<[email protected]> Date: Mon, 16
Feb 2004 23:46:59 GMT

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:02:01 GMT, Andrew
Langer<[email protected]> wrote:

>Moreover, killfiling Jan would simply allow her to go and
>propagate her nonsense on MHA unchallenged.

Indeed. And this is precisely what Jan and her supporters
want. They want to be able to express their ignorant,
bigoted, antisemitic, anti-conventional medicine comments
without dissenting opinions. And to some degree Jan Drew has
been successful. She has managed to be so obnoxious that a
number of skeptics have chosen to put her in their kill file
and not respond to any of her posts. Not only that, but some
of these people who put Jan in their kill file criticize
others who respond to her nonsense. Jan's power and control
cannot be overstated. She manipulates this group to serve
her selfish needs.

Jan is an evil and dangerous person. She is a bigot, an
antisemite and a racist. She cares about no one but herself.
She lied about having mercury poisoning in order to induce
others to have their amalgams out if they had unanswered
health problems. She repeatedly lies and bears false witness
against others whenever she cannot logically rebut their
assertions.

Jan Drew *must* be confronted about her behavior. While it
is true that it is an exercise in futility to try to discuss
anything with her, it is *not* an exercise in futility in
exposing her for what she
Aa. If she succeeded in getting everyone who disagreed with
her POV to kill file her then she would be the winner
and potentially there would be many victims who may
believe her lies.

Aloha,

Rich

PS: Cue Jan Drew to start a new thread to attack me.
Just watch.

The best defense to logic is ignorance </quote>

1. List of Web-Sites Jan Drew is advertizing for

[naturopath mafia-based] http://www.800ga.com/parasites.htm
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~mecfs/general/parasites.html http://www.all-
natural.com/holistic.html
http://www.yourhealthbase.com/alternative_medicine.html
http://www.doctortalk.com/cancer_&_oxygen.php http://www.alternativemedicine.com/digest/issue22/i22-
a12.shtml http://thinktwice.com/ploys.htm

http://www.healingwithnutrition.com/cdisease/cardiova-
scular/vitce.html
http://www.quackpotwatch.org/opinionpieces/chelation%-
20bill.htm

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/Healthology/sept11HS_-
508939AlternativeCancerTreatments020910.html
http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=73
http://www.aznetnews.com/story.php?storyid=375
http://www.hospitalsantamonica.com/id45.htm http://www.holistic-
dentistry.com/artamalgam.asp
http://www.hugnet.com/protocol.html http://www.heart-disease-bypass-
surgery.com/data/articles/63.htm http://www.mercola.com
http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net

[Scientology-based articles]

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2000/04/16/loc_drugging_ou-
r_kids.html http://www.antipsychiatry.org/drsmith1.htm

(List will be updated)

2. Nicknames and persons involved in the Jan Drew scam

Nicknames and names of persons who help Jan Drew in his
scam, or perhaps are nothing but other masks of Mercola :

"Dave" <[email protected]> "Rod" <[email protected]>
"Teacher" <[email protected]> "David"
<[email protected]> "ChuckMSRD" [email protected]
"Anth" <[email protected]> "soft-eng" <[email protected]>

This list will be updated.
Note: ALL supporters of Jan Drew will be entered in
this list !

Keep in mind these very true words :

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:10:32 GMT, Rich<,@.> wrote in
misc.health.alternative :

<quote> [...] There is one positive aspect of having Jan
Drew post here though; if someone supports her then you can
be sure that this person cannot be trusted either. Anyone
who reads Jan Drew's bigoted, hateful and dishonest posts
and supports her tells you much about their own integrity.

And you can be reasonably certain that Jan Drew is reading
all the posts of the people she claims that she has kill
filed. The only reason that she kill files people is to give
her plausible deniability in her failure to reconcile her
contradictory statements that are frequently brought up to
her. </quote>

3. Cui bono ?
##############

A strong clue on who is responsible for the criminal deeds
are the connections to those who cash in the money.

Mercola and Klinghardt are known charlatans. Jan Drew
advertizes for them. But Jan Drew does more than that !

A posting from Jan Drew into news:misc.health.alternative
impressively demonstrates the background :

<quote> Lines: 40 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 29 Aug 2003 20:19:06 GMT References:
<[email protected]>
Greatest Lie Ever Told Message-ID: <20030829161906.24569.00000144@mb-
m16.aol.com> Xref: news.freenet.de
misc.health.alternative:313197

>Subject: Re: The Greatest Lie Ever Told From: "Anth"
>[email protected] Date: 8/29/2003 1:26 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>She does? Anth

>"Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> Jan Drew abuses the works of honorable scientists. Jan
>> Drew mixes up true facts with naturopath nonsense and
>> this way forces people to buy quackery.
>>
>> Jan Drew walks over bodies. Don't let them be yours!

Well now, that fits right in with the greatest lie
ever told.

I posted a website. I mixed nothing, I abused nothing, I
adsvertize nothing, I have never forced people to do
anything.

Happy is the liar, making all kinds of false statements

When in fact it tells on the website, the many works of
different researchers.

Ab. Vimy holds the rank of Clinical Associate Professor,
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine at the
University of Calgary

Ac. Vimy is one of the top mercury researchers in the world
and his comments to the ADA press release are most
informative. You can review the article I published with
Dr. Klinghardt earlier this year for further information
on mercury detoxification.

Jan

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the
people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do
anything about it." Albert Einstein </quote>

Jan Drew writes IN HIS OWN WORDS, with himself as the center
person of the text :

<quote> When in fact it tells on the website, the many works
of different researchers.

Ad. Vimy holds the rank of Clinical Associate Professor,
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine at the
University of Calgary

Ae. Vimy is one of the top mercury researchers in the world
and his comments to the ADA press release are most
informative. You can review the article I published with
Dr. Klinghardt earlier this year for ******************-
******************************************* +++ further
information on mercury detoxification.
Jan </quote>

So Jan Drew published an article together with Klinghardt.

Now, WHO IS "JAN DREW" !?

A clue can be found by searching for news postings by Jan
Drew containing the word "Klinghardt", dated "earlier
this year".

We find a posting dated "09 Feb 2003 00:29:57 GMT" :
(Underlign marks made by me.)

<quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From: [email protected] (Jan)
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 09 Feb 2003
00:29:57 GMT References:
<[email protected]>
Toxicity Message-ID: <20030208192957.25214.00000251@mb-
cf.aol.com>

http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.-
htm

Mercury

Toxicity and Systemic Elimination Agents

The following paper has been a long time in the making. I
first wrote it nearly three years ago and it was initially
rejected by the Lancet and the British Medical Journal but
was published last month in the Journal of Nutritional and
Environmental Medicine (March 2001). The end of the article
has the bibliography which took quite awhile to compile and
has 124 of the best literature documentation I could find on
mercury detoxification. For a practical summary of the paper
and exactly what one should do, please review my mercury
detoxification protocol. Dr. Klinghardt is widely recognized
as one of the most
**************
knowledgeable physicians in mercury detoxification and it
was a
****-
****
privilege to be able to help him with this paper.
<quote>

Jan Drew (remember the "I" !) here completely copies an
article --- written by Mercola TOGETHER with Klinghardt.

This article is "on mercury detoxification".

So we can strongly say that "Jan Drew" actually is Mercola.

Mercola is writing masses of articles, and he pours out an
enourmous mass of advertizing for his charlatan comrades,
boosting his and their sales...

4. Jan Drew confesses his forgeries
###################################

In the following posting Jan Drew confesses to have taken
someone else's words and posted them in the net as his, Jan
Drew's, own words
:

<quote> Path:eenet.de!easynews.net!newsfeed3.easynews.net!newsfeed.arcor-
nline.net!news.tele.dk!news.tele.dk!small.news.tele.dk!news-
.net!nntp.gblx.net!nntp.gblx.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-
m2.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 28 X-Admin: [email protected]
From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 18 Nov 2003 04:13:48 GMT
is a forger Message-ID: <20031117231348.14148.00000498@mb-
m15.aol.com>

>From: Happy Oyster [email protected] Date:
>11/17/2003 4:17 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>

Happy is not playing with a full deck.

As anyone can see this bit about me being Mercola is absurd.

http://www.mercola.com/2001/jul/18/ada.htm

<snip>

Af. MERCOLA'S COMMENT:
Ag. Vimy is one of the top mercury researchers in the world
and his comments to the ADA press release are most
informative. You can review the article I published with
Dr. Klinghardt earlier this year for further information
on mercury detoxification. Thanks to Jeff Green of
Citizens for Health for sending this very interesting
timeline regarding the dental use of mercury.

Took 16 seconds to find it.

I have posted it previously.

Jan

Rich is a cyberstalker and he has been stalking Jan for a
long time. John Bain </quote>

So, for all to see, Jan Drew confesses to have taken
Mercola's words, and to have have posted them as his, Jan
Drew's very own words.

Do not forget the "I", by which Jan Drew makes these words
HIS VERY OWN.

5. A look at Jan Drew's list of lies with URLs
(internet links)

A great deal of Jan Drew's postings are lists of URLs
(internet links to web-pages). Jan Drew selects those pages
and only takes those which seed fear and hatred against
scientific medicine.

Jan Drew defames scientific medicine as "Evil Organized
Medizine".

In a posting of november 5th., 2003, Dr. Steve shows what
such a list really contains :

<quote> From: "Dr. Steve"
<[email protected]> Newsgroups:
sci.med.dentistry References: <bdgqb.28460$Ec1.2621220@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net> <20031105192957.03647.00000284@mb-
m05.aol.com> Subject: Re: 3rd Opinion - Root Canal Question
Thu, 06 Nov 2003 01:07:35 GMT

. "Ja," <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >If jdrmmm,,,,[email protected] (Jan) responds you may wish to
> >consider the
source.

> I wasn't going to respond, but now that this has been
> said, do consider
the
> source and see the source of each website.
>
> http://www.zip.com.au/~rgammal/RCTframeset.htm

A site making money on people's fear of Hg poisoning. Just a
dental office in Nepal.

> http://www.ericdavisdental.com/root_canals.htm

An Australian dentist with a really bad wig. Trying to make
money on people's fear of Hg poisoning.

> http://www.whale.to/d/root2.html

A letter written to Dr. Huggins, with no proof it was ever
mailed. The dental links on the home page lead to a Dr.
Nara's web page. They sell books on th evils of Hg in
dentistry.

> http://www.drshankland.com/rootcanal.html

Web page of Dr. Shankland who is selling books. He likes to
quote Dr. Price's research from 1918 and ignore all the
research since then.

> http://webpages.charter.net/kyarbrough/rootcanals.htm

An anedotal report by some lay-person who bought a book by
Dr. Meinig and hopes you will buy one his books too.

> http://www.dentistry-toothtruth.com/faq.htm

A web site that just sells a book.

> http://www.cfsn.com/maz/

An advertisement for Melisa Medica Foundation selling (guess
what?) disguised as some unfortunate souls suffering
personal story.

> http://cnorman.best.vwh.net/blazing/dental.html

Advertisement for the Blazing Tattles Newsletteer (they sell
this) once again disquised as a story.

> http://rheumatic.org/teeth.htm

Another advertisement for Dr. Meining's book.

> http://www.zip.com.au/~rgammal/root_therapies.htm

Another link to the Nepal dental office.

> http://zap.intergate.ca/root.html

Dr, Meining again.

> http://www.toothwisdom.net/

Link to a dental office with a legal disclaimer section two
pages long

> http://www.dentistryholistic.com/education.html

A link to asome guy's dental office who has no idea of
current dental thinking.

> http://www.hugnet.com/Root_Canals.html

Guess what? A site to sell books.

> http://www.karlloren.com/ultrasound/p25.htm

This guy is selling a special diet.

> http://www.hallvtox.dircon.co.uk/hallvt.html

Link to a dental office in the UK which sells,,,,,,,,,,,,
did you guess? A BOOK!!!!

Now I see why I prefer to filter ja. dre.. posts

PLEASE, any lay people reading this, understand this
lady/man/posting program refered to as ja. dre. and a bunch
of numbers reminiscent of Disney's Stitch character,,,,,,
lies,,,, and tries to get you to spoil your health and spend
all your money on bogus treatment which NOT improve your
health in any way. </quote>

6. Jan Drew works for Scientology
#################################

This is one of the examples where you can see, how Jan Drew
defends Scientology. Jan Drew CLAIMS to be interested in
naturopathy, but actually Jan Drew is an advertizing agency.
Jan Drew's behavior is typical for this breed...

Example 1: <quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 21 Sep 2003 00:40:47 GMT References:
<[email protected]> Organization:
AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: "Psychbusters" = CCHR =
$cientology Cult FRONT Message-ID: <20030920204047.18243.00001203@mb-
m06.aol.com>

>Subject: "Psychbusters" = CCHR = $cientology Cult FRONT
>From: Nomen Nescio [email protected] Date: 9/20/2003 1:20 PM
>Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>$cientology member

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZzzz-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
zzzz zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz </quote>

Example 2: <quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 22 Sep 2003 02:51:58 GMT References:
<[email protected]> Organization: AOL
http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Scientology's advertising in
these newsgroups Message-ID: <20030921225158.18243.00001304@mb-
m06.aol.com>

>Subject: Scientology's advertising in these newsgroups
>From: [email protected] (Fredric L. Rice) Date:
>9/21/2003 12:33 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>You might have read a posting by some anonymous
>Scientologist

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzZZZZZZZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz </quote>

Example 3: <quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 22 Sep 2003 02:53:00 GMT References:
<[email protected]> Organization: AOL
http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: What is $cientology? - A
posting by an ex-member to answer reports of recent
Scientology postings Message-ID: <20030921225300.18243.00001305@mb-
m06.aol.com>

> What is $cientology?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz-
zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
zZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ </quote>

Example 4: <quote> From: [email protected] (Jan)
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 06 Oct 2003
05:29:16 GMT References:
<[email protected]> Subject: Re:
Committee On House Reform - ADHD Drugs Message-ID: <20031006012916.04714.00000519@mb-
m17.aol.com>

>Subject: Re: Committee On House Reform - ADHD Drugs From:
>Peter Bowditch [email protected] Date: 10/5/2003 9:10
>PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
>>TESTIMONY BY LISA MARIE PRESLEY INTERNATIONAL
>>SPOKESPERSON FOR CHILDREN'S RIGHTS, FOR CITIZENS
>>COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS
>INTERNATIONAL
>
>A Scientologist appearing on behalf of a Scientology front
>group. Now that's something you don't see every day.

Umm, you are seeing ADHD hearings.

Listen up, rather than the same ole same ole of the
Scientology excuses.

You are an intolerant fascist bigot. </quote>

So far for the simple cases. And now look at this one !:
(Underligns with "*" by me.)

<quote> Lines: 59 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 07 Jan 2004 03:33:20 GMT References:
<[email protected]> Organization:
AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Citizens Commission on
Human Rights wins award Message-ID: <20040106223320.22060.00001329@mb-
m19.aol.com>

>Subject: Re: Citizens Commission on Human Rights wins award
>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected] Date: 1/6/2004
>3:51 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>[email protected] (Ria) wrote:
>
>>> Just in case you think that Jan has been honestly
>>> snipping here, this is what she is replying to.
>>> Obviously, Hubbard's ideas about Jesus are something
>>> which Jan feels require no comment.
>>
>>Peter, if you bring in irrelevant issues like that then it
>>just proves Jan's
>point.
>
>Jan continually (almost continuously) brings up the matter
>of my religious beliefs and suggests that I am directly
>instructed by Satan.

Nope, only when you start saying hate filled ridiculous
things, lke John delights in seeing kids die.

>For some reason my religious beliefs matter to her, but
>those of Hubbard do not. I promised to mention Hubbard's
>opinion about Jesus whenever Jan uses Scientology to attack
>the use of psychiatric drugs.

Complete hogwash. I could hardly use anything I know
nothing about.
***********************************************************-
**********

I keep see Scientology used as a scrap goat in many
discussions. I
***********************************************************-
**********
have no knowledge of what they believe and really
don't care.
***********************************************************-
**********

>If what I believe matters and affects what I say
>about medicine

It does indeed.

> then she must accept that what Hubbard believes also
> informs his medical
opinions.

Nope, I don't accept things, I know nothing about and don't
care to. For some reason Scientology keeps popping up in the
discussions here, must be used as an excuse to accept
organized medicine brainwashing.

> Millions of children die each year from vaccine-
> preventable diseases,
>>> but Jan calls it belittling when I try to stop this
>>> happening by pointing out the lies of people who oppose
>>> vaccination.

That would be a opinion.

>>As opposed to this argument, where you use logic.

<snip the real reason Peter replies to these kind of posts,
to belittle and
insult>

Repeatedly.

Must be a sad life to be so negative and have a desire to
always be putting others down.

Jan </quote>

The crucial part :

<quote>
>For some reason my religious beliefs matter to her, but
>those of Hubbard do not. I promised to mention Hubbard's
>opinion about Jesus whenever Jan uses Scientology to attack
>the use of psychiatric drugs.

Complete hogwash. I could hardly use anything I know
nothing about.

I keep see Scientology used as a scrap goat in many
discussions. I have no knowledge of what they believe and
really don't care. </quote>

So Jan Drew does not care. But he defends. Defends with all
his power. To defend against all proof.

Is Jan Drew that crazy a psychpoath or is Jan Drew that
crazy a pure criminal ?

Either way, Jan Drew is a danger to anybody and must be kept
off the internet.

7. Jan Drew works for Hulda Clark
#################################

In a posting dated november, 16th, 2003, Jan Drew advertizes
for Hulda Clark, a known criminal charlatan.

The "zapper" does not kill bacteria. The claims by Jan Drew
are outrageous lies.

<quote> Lines: 47 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 16 Nov 2003 07:00:50 GMT References: <Go-dnVn9E-
[email protected]> Organization: AOL
http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Zapper kills infectious
bacteria Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-
1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Message-ID: <20031116020050.01432.00000254@mb-
m20.aol.com>

>Subject: Zapper kills infectious bacteria From: "f®Èé
>RådicaL" [email protected] Date: 11/15/2003 10:52 PM Pacific
>Standard Time Message-id: <Go-dnVn9E-
>[email protected]>
>
>Hi all. I'd like to report that I've used a zapper for a
>few years now and it does seem to work on infectious
>bacteria, based on my experience.
>
>I originally built a zapper (I have a degree in electrical
>engineering) from Radio Shack parts using the plans in
>Hulda Clark's book. I tried it for awhile to kill
>intestinal parasites and then stopped using it. A few years
>later I developed a high fever with a serious left ear
>infection to the point where I could feel pressure on the
>ear drum. I decided to try the zapper. I ran it for about
>10 minutes holding the copper electrodes in my hands. About
>an hour later, green pus started coming out of my left tear
>duct. Obviously, the bacteria in the ear or tear duct were
>dying in great numbers, creating the resultant pus which
>was forced out the tear duct. This alarmed me (I didn't
>completely trust the zapper at that point) and ran to the
>doctor for antibiotics, to be on the safe side.
>
>I have since used a zapper whenever I feel a fever or
>scratchy throat coming on, or when a lot of people are
>getting sick at the office. Typically the fever/scratchy
>throat is gone overnight after using it. It still takes
>some time to get over the feeling of being sick, but at
>least the zapper keeps the infection under control so I
>don't need to run to the doctor anymore for antibiotics.
>For me the worst part of being sick is the fever, which the
>zapper seems to break very quickly.
>
>Does anyone else (besides the usual anti-quackers) in this
>group have anything of interest to report about using a
>zapper? I suggest the skeptics build or buy one and try it
>on themselves before dismissing it outright. BTW I don't
>have any financial interest in Hulda Clark or any zapper-
>related products.

Yes, my hubby built one, then later I bought one that clips
on to free up your hands. It works for most any condition
you feel coming on. It works for parasites just as she says,
it also works on my doggy. I also have no financial
interest, however I do know Hulda personally, as her son was
in my daycare years ago. She may be wrong about some things,
she is 100% correct about the teeth. She is a loving and
caring very fine person.

You may be attacked, ignore them.

Jan

Rich is a cyberstalker and he has been stalking Jan for a
long time. John Bain </quote>

And Jan Drew continues with libelling and defaming his
critics.

As I said above, the "zapper" does not kill bacteria. The
claims by Jan Drew are outrageous lies. The FTC states in

http://www.ftc.gov/os/2003/01/drclarkcmp.htm

<quote> DEFENDANTS' VIOLATIONS OF THE FTC ACT

8. Section 5(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 45(a),
prohibits deceptive acts or practices in or affecting
commerce. Section 12(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C.
§ 52(a), prohibits the dissemination of any false
advertisement in or affecting commerce for the purpose
of inducing, or which is likely to induce, the purchase
of food, drugs, devices or cosmetics. As set forth
below, defendants have engaged and are continuing to
engage in such unlawful practices in connection with the
marketing and sale of various products, including the
Super-Zapper Deluxe, Syncrometer, the Dr. Clark's New 21
Day Program for Advanced Cancers, and the Complete
Herbal Parasite Program, (also called the Herbal
Parasite Cleanse).

9. Through their advertising and promotional materials,
including, but not limited to, the representations set
forth in Paragraph 12, above, and through the use of
their Internet websites, "www.drclark.net" and
"www.drclark.com" defendants have represented expressly
or by implication that:

a.  Use of the Super-Zapper Deluxe is effective to kill
bacteria, viruses and parasites in the human body;
b.  Use of the Super-Zapper Deluxe is effective against
chronic infections, cancer and Acquired Immunodeficiency
Syndrome (AIDS);
c.  The Super-Zapper Deluxe and the Complete Herbal
Parasite Program, are effective to cure all forms of
cancer in humans;
d.  Dr. Clark's New 21 Day Program for Advanced Cancers is
effective to cure all forms of cancer in humans;
e.  Dr. Clark's New 21 Day Program for Advanced Cancers has
cured numerous people with advanced cases of cancer;
f.  The Syncrometer device is more accurate than the best
testing methods at diagnosing all forms of disease;
g.  The Syncrometer device can detect the presence of any
substance at specific points in the human body.
h.  The Super-Zapper Deluxe, used together with the Complete
Herbal Parasite Program, is effective to cure AIDS;
i.  The Super-Zapper Deluxe, used together with the Complete
Herbal Parasite Program and avoidance of pollutants, is
effective to cure diabetes, multiple sclerosis,
Alzheimer's, endometriosis, asthma and many other
diseases.
j.  Dr. Clark's New 21 Day Program for Advanced Cancers and
Super-Zapper Deluxe, when used by persons with cancer,
make surgery and chemotherapy unnecessary.

15. Defendants did not possess and rely upon a reasonable
basis that substantiated the representations set forth
in Paragraph 14, above, at the time the representations
were made. Therefore, the making of the representations
set forth in Paragraph 14, above, is deceptive and
constitutes false advertising for a food, drug or
device, in violation of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 45(a),
52 and 55.

CONSUMER INJURY

16. As a result of defendants' unlawful acts or practices,
consumers throughout the United States have suffered and
continue to suffer monetary loss and possible injuries
to their health. Defendants also have been unjustly
enriched as a result of their unlawful practices. Absent
injunctive relief by this Court, the defendants are
likely to continue to injure consumers, reap unjust
enrichment and harm the public interest.

THIS COURT'S POWER TO GRANT RELIEF

17. Section 13(b) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 53(b),
authorizes this Court to grant injunctive and other
equitable relief, including consumer redress,
disgorgement and restitution, to prevent and remedy any
violations of any provision of law enforced by the
Commission. </quote>

The full text is too long to include it in this usenet
posting.

Here a detail, found in http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker-
yRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html :

<quote> The FTC's case was supported by three lengthy
affidavits that dissected and thoroughly debunked Hulda
Clark's theories and treatments. Among other things:

Aron Primack, M.D., a cancer specialist who is Associate
Professor of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics at the
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in
Bethesda, Maryland, stated that, Hulda Clark's books "do
not provide competent and reliable evidence" to support
her claims [19]. --> http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker-
yRelatedTopics/Cancer/clarkaff/primack.html

Peter W. Pappas, Ph.D., a prominent parasitologist and
Professor Emeritis at the Ohio State University, stated
(a) although cancer and AIDS are found worldwide, the
parasite Clark blames for them is limited to South East
Asia; (b) "Clark's 'case histories' represent an
egregious example of a highly biased experimental
protocol, and her theories are based on bad science"; and
(c) "She clearly does not have a basic understanding of
the most fundamental parasitological principles." [20]
--> http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Ca-
ncer/clarkaff/pappas.html

Joseph Pizzorno, N.D., the nation's top naturopath,
stated that, "No research is presented demonstrating that
the Zapper has any physiological effects, let alone
ability to kill parasites or cure cancer. The claim that
mild electrical shocks to the skin can eliminate
intestinal parasites is, frankly, preposterous." [21] -->
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer-
/clarkaff/pizzorno.html </quote>

As you can see, Hulda Clark is a criminal. The Hulda
Clark sales company was sentenced because of the zapper
stuff, the very same zapper stuff Jan Drew in his posting
claims to work.

So, for all clear to see :

Jan Drew supports a criminal, AND Jan Drew even tells
the very same
********************************************************-
**********
lies the US Court has expressively forbidden.

Here is one more piece of proof that Jan Drew EXPRESSIS
VERBIS (!!!) advertizes for Hulda Clark products :

<quote> Lines: 19 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT References:
<[email protected]>
how do I make them whiter? Message-ID: <20031228145116.15319.00001622@mb-
m12.aol.com>

>Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter? From: "Anth"
>[email protected] Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard
>Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth? I thought
>of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin
>the enamel down. There's also jell packs which I was
>thinking of trying but these are expensive and
>cumbersome. Thanks Anth

I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products
from Hulda Clark) works great.

http://www.DrClarkStore.com

Jan </quote>

This FAQ was published several times. Jan Drew know it well.
And, still, Jan Drew continues his criminal advertizing for
Hulda Clark :

<quote> Lines: 5 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 02 Mar 2004 20:28:27 GMT References:
<[email protected]>
the flush Message-ID: <20040302152827.02894.00000760@mb-
m15.aol.com>

http://www.drclark.net/info/liver.htm

I have done this several times, it works.

Jan </quote>

And, Jan Drew does not stop his aggressive lying :

<quote> Lines: 32 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 03 Mar 2004 04:50:51 GMT References:
<[email protected]> Organization:
AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: anth and the flush Message-
ID: <[email protected]>

>Subject: Re: anth and the flush From: "Anth"
>[email protected] Date: 3/2/2004 3:17 PM Pacific
>Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>Not sure about taking the Ornithine. I'll have to skip that
>- I'm against pills unless they are really necessary. Did
>you take the Ornithine? Anth

YES!!! It helps you sleep and Hulda states if you do not
sleep well the cleanse won't be as successful.

Jan

>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040302152827.02894.00000760@mb-
>m15.aol.com...
>> http://www.drclark.net/info/liver.htm
>>
>> I have done this several times, it works.
>>
>> Jan
</quote>

What does Jan Drew claim ?:

<quote> YES!!! It helps you sleep and Hulda states if you do
not sleep well the cleanse won't be as successful. </quote>

That is an unproven claim. A claim which is false. Making
such claims is a criminal deed.

Nontheless, Jan Drew, persists in writing in the net, that
he does not advertize. But here again, you can see, how Jan
Drew publishes false medical claims.

Jan Drew is part of the naturopath mafia health fraud.

Here you can read how to complain about health fraud :

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amacyber.htm

18. Rich Shewmaker: "$KaChing is Working!!"

In his posting Rich Shewmaker explains some of the
backgounds of the "$KaChing"...

<quote> From: "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Subject: $KaChing is
Working!! Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 05:47:29 -1000 Message-ID:
<[email protected]>

Quackwatch Ratbags

July $100* $70 August 38 20 September 28 10

*donation capped -- actual "LIAR" count was 132

For the newcomers who don't know what $KaChing is, at the
beginning of July, I proposed donating $1 to Quackwatch
every time Jan called someone here a LIAR. Her nasty habit
of shouting LIAR at everyone who disagrees with her was
becoming annoying to me, and, since this is an unmoderated
newsgroup where freedom of speech applies, the only way to
change this behavior was to use behavior modification. There
are no channels of positive reinforcement available, so
punishment seemed the most effective approach. Jan has
expressed her hatred of Dr. Barrett and his Quackwatch
website repeatedly, thus my plan to apply a mild punishment
for her behavior. The problem is that, unlike positive
reinforcement that can be effective with a variable
schedule, punishment must be consistently meted with every
infraction. Thus, the one dollar sting. A few days later, I
added a $5 sting donation to Ratbags for every time Jan
brought up the tragic death of a child to accuse Peter B. of
something or other, though I've never understood just how
Jan's warped brain connected him with that case and assigned
the guilt.

Anyway, as the figures above show, the program seems to be
effective. Jan even got through the September Ritalin wars
without maxing out the Quackwatch donation. If $KaChing
continues to be effective, I may add a $1 "insomnia fine"
for every time Jan does her childish "ZZZZzzzz" response.

See you next month, and thank you Mark Thorson and any
others who are participating. </quote>

19. "The Importance of Mass Name Calling"

Jan Drew displays a fine moral. Allways nice, allways
polite, always helpfull. Unless... the truth shows up.
Persons who show the real backgrounds of Jan Drew, oh, they
are REAL BAD. Jan Drew uses foul language, and says that
some of his critics are connected with Satan. Here is a
collection by which Jan Drew shows his real face...:

<quote> Path:gnilink.net!cyclone1.gnilink.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-
m2.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 40 X-Admin: [email protected]
From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative Date: 10 Nov 2003 06:03:05 GMT
Importance of Mass Name Calling Message-ID: <20031110010305.12560.00000450@mb-
m06.aol.com> Xref: news.freenet.de
misc.health.alternative:325036

Rich Shewmaker who has no integrity, He doesn't give a damn
if all the debunkers lie.

Richard H Jacobson, proven liar, badgerer, stalker and sad
human excuse of a human being.

Andrew Kingoff who hides behing the fake name of IIsa. Likes
to deconstruct others, has a fetish for steaming bags of
feces, and pounding of sand up one's ass.

Peter Bowditch who isn't man of his words and a proven liar.

David Wright, grump of the year whose intent is to make
others angry.

DC Sessions who acts like a spoiled brat.

Ted Nidiffer, who hides behing the name NanaWeedkiller,
lackey for Barrett.

Mark Thorson who repeats himself several times a day.
Known liar who has to make retractions, another lackey
for Barrett.

Mark MD whose hobby is to annoy.

Mark Probert, all of the above.

WB and Dickinson both trolls.

Joel Eichen who needs his mercury level checked, acts like a
chicken with it's head off.

Aribert Deckers, no words to describe this loon.

A sad sorry *dishonest* bunch.

Who ALL have EGO problems, push drugs and overlook all
needless deaths mistakes and FRAUD within organized
medicine.

That's a FACT, Jack. </quote>

Now, keep in mind, that Jan Drew claims to have owned a
child care center. Would you ever give a child to a person
of such paranoid behavior...?

20. Deadly fraud in the healthcare system

Jan Drew, for his crime is abusing efforts of Shawn Korrami
and other honest fighters against dental amalgam.

Jan Drew is lying by mixing up true facts with snake-oil
dealer lies. This is the way Jan Drew is disguising his real
intention : to advertize quackery in large scale.

Jan Drew is an unscrupulous liar and is misleading ill
people into misery.

Here is just one example of what can happen to one who
believes "persons" like Jan Drew :

<quote> Betroffene berichten "Leben" mit Amalgam-Vergiftung
- und andere Dinge im Umgang mit Ärzten - 7
6.1.2002 * (A20106) Allzuleicht verlassen sich Kranke auf
Behauptungen Anderer. Manche bezahlen diese
Gutgläubigkeit mit dem Leben. Gerade noch mit dem Leben
davongekommen, aber schwerkrank ist der arme Mann, der
mir erlaubt hat, seine Bitte um Hilfe zu
veröffentlichen. Falls jemand etwas weiß, das ihm
helfen kann: BITTE MELDEN SIE SICH! Ill people too
often believe in what others say. Many pay for this
with their life. Having survived but severly ill, a
poor man sent me this email and allowed me to publish
his request for help.

Aribert Deckers

***********************************************************-
***************
DMSA and the DMSA-Hg complex half-life, and the normal
values.

Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 Hi! I was looking for S. Emerson's old
page - and found your mirror. If you know his present e-mail
address please forward that message quoted below to him. I
would also be grateful if you would reply to that letter as
well. Thank you! (Name)

------- Forwarded message follows ------- Hi! I hope that
you remeber my e-mail from October 1999. I am sorry for such
a long silence, but the enormity of the disasters in my
family in recent years is just incredible.

I lost finaly my job due to the illness, and I got cerebral
haemorhage on the 1st of June 2000 - for four weeks doctors
were not sure if I survive, but I am still alive as you see.

I got that cerebral haemorrage during taking of DMSA. Who
knows maybe it was involved in it? I found on that page
http://www.altcorp.com/hgtoxicity.htm an information that
DMSA can cause thrombocystosis. I was taking DMSA produced
by Fluka as a chemical reagent (>98% pure). Medical pills of
DMSA were rather too expensive for me.

I felt worse than usually when taking DMSA - is that
normal reaction?

I keep my urine samples (gathered when taking DMSA) frozen
in photografic film plastic containers.

I would like to measure Hg level in it, but they (a lab in
Lodz, Poland) want to charge me for every container as for
completely separated analysis, so I have to choose just a
few samples (3 or maybe 5 samples) for analysis to reduce my
expenses. They would measure it by AAS cold vapours
technique.

I don't know what is metabolism and half-life of DMSA and
DMSA-Hg complex in our organisms, so I am not sure which
samples to choose for analysis. Maybe you could help me? I
am attaching a word file with a table indicating when and
how much DMSA I took, and when urine samples were taken. On
the last page in that file is also a copy of my CAT scan.

Do you know what values of Hg are considered normal and what
high in urine *when taking DMSA*? I would be grateful if you
would provide me with that data.

I am now on 1 year of temporary pension due to the cerebral
heamorrahage, though I have been already not able to work
earlier due to Hg vapours poisoning in the lab with severe
CFIDS/ME like symptoms. This year also my grandmother had a
stroke (we don't even know for sure whether that was a
bleeding stroke or not, because doctors here stint on doing
CAT scans or MRI for elderly people), and she became left
side paralysed. My mother is also not well, having very
strong headaches. We both being ill have to take care alone
about my paralysed grandmother - it is very exhausting, and
often we also cannot sleep at night because of her (she
often doesn't sleep all night long talking often without
much sense to herself - that's another result of the
stroke). Doctors here are not helpful at all, they would
rather want us all to die, so that we would not bother them
again. And what are the conditions and treatment in our
hospitals is a subject for yet another long horror story.

We just live in hell on Earth.

We would like to move out from here to another country, but
that's not easy without any help from outside.

I'll better finish here.

Hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes

[Name) ------ End of forwarded message ------- * hier geht's
weiter ! [ Das Amalgam-Zentrum ] Copyright © 2000 - 2002
Aribert Deckers and Copyright © 2000 - 2002 Antares Real-
Estate Jegliche Weiterverwendung der Texte der Amalgam-Page
ist verboten. Verlage dürfen sich wegen der Nachdruckrechte
per Email an mich wenden. Aribert Deckers </quote>

People like Jan Drew are responsible for the fate of victims
like this ill man.

Jan Drew is a damned shame for the human race.

7. Jan Drew and the Attack on the WTC,
#######################################
Jan Drew's Antisemitism
#######################################

In a posting, dated november, 12th. 2003, Mr. Rich shows Jan
Drew's antisemitism :

<quote> From: Rich<,@.> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Subject: Jan Drew, lowest of lows (Was Re: A message to a
sick son of a *****.!) Message-ID:
<[email protected]> References: <E26sb.7041$aT.3016@news-
server.bigpond.net.au> <20031111225707.14053.00000043@mb-
m15.aol.com> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:28:50 GMT

On 12 Nov 2003 03:57:07 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>Sadly, his enablers will be right along.
>
>It matters not to them how low one is, they defend each
>others, as in:

Jan is one to talk about how low one can go defend her
enablers. The following is an antisemitic rant made by one
of Jan's enablers. Read the post and then read Jan's comment
following it if you want to read the lowest of lows:

Debbee1023 says:
>>I am beginning to think there are dentists who are among
>>those who are paid to talk against the anti-amalgam
>>campaign, and I am beginning to wonder which ethnic group
>>of people owns those dental supply businesses? I
>>understand there is one large ethnic group that pushes
>>their "people" into the medical field, and those that
>>cannot stand the sight of blood end up as lobbyists,
>>teachers, politicians, entertainers, etc., and that anyone
>>that goes against "their thinking" is ridiculed. The
>>problem being, I am beginning to think all of thismuch to
>>do about nothing in the field of alternative medicine is
>>all true about this particular heritage, and maybe a
>>certain European leader was right long
>time ago.
>
>>The "almighty" dollar is the most important material
>>object in this culture's life. Not all of the people
>>connected, are of that nature, but I'm beginning to
>>understand why the attacks on the U.S. were planned on the
>>cities that were chosen. It's not just alternative
>>medicine that has been attempted to be hijacked...it all
>>because of pure GREED, that has some of these people so
>>possessed, that they feel they are OWED for something that
>>happened years AGO. Instead of "getting over it", like
>>most people do, that have been abused, they keep abusing
>>others that are not of that culture, in an attempt to
>>"even the score."

Jan the despicable antisemite agrees:

>Yes, it does appear that way, along with the ole EGO
>thingie.
>
>Jan

So there you have it. Jan Drew agrees with ******'s plan
to exterminate millions of Jews simply because of their
religion. And Jan Drew calls herself a Christian. Lord
have mercy.

What would Jesus (a jew) have to say about Jan Drew
endorsing someone who said that ****** was right about the
Jews. Jan may find out on judgment day.

Aloha,

Rich

The best defense to logic is ignorance. </quote>

Here are some more pieces, collected by Mark Thorson :

<quote> Message-ID: <[email protected]> From: Mark
Thorson <[email protected]> Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
Subject: Jan's hatred for Jews Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004
03:05:06 GMT

Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about Jews in
misc.health.alternative in postings she's made in the past
year. I put line breaks between comments made in different
postings, and in some cases removed line breaks when lines
appeared together in the same posting. In some cases I
inserted or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I
did not, however, change or remove parts of any sentences
(as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are all
complete, original statements made by Jan.

------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
insulters.

Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
hate, are atheists or jews.

I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
happened right before their eyes.

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
holocaust. When noone here was in any way involved. </quote>

And some more :

<quote> Message-ID: <[email protected]> From:
Mark Thorson <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
sci.med.dentistry Subject: Jan's other hatreds Date: Sun,
15 Feb 2004 03:05:11 GMT

Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about
Catholics, gays, and atheists in postings she's made in
misc.health.alternative in the past year. I put line breaks
between comments made in different postings, and in some
cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in
the same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed line
breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however, change or
remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often does, to change
their meaning). These are all complete, original statements
made by Jan.

------- Jan speaking about Catholics -------

Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

He is so desperate he is even praying to St Jude (rather
than God though his son Jesus) that something will happen to
me so I can't post.

------- Jan speaking about atheists -------

Go away Mr MD condescending atheist.

The reason you are an atheist is because Satan has
convinced you.

Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
insulters.

That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
hate, are atheists or jews.

I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

---- Jan using slurs against real or imagined gays ----

Rich is filled with hate and is a sicko, just like Andrew.
Plus they both are very odd, and *queer*.

In your queer mind. In fact NOTHING you said was true.

Killfile them both is the only answer. They are both
quite *queer*.

They are here because they are both frustrated. Both are
rather queer.

Notice how none of the debunkers have anything to say about
Andrew Kingoff's *queer* statements?

Me thinks you are acting very queer.

That's Andrew Kingoff, known liar, despicable hate filled
*queer* person.

Rich just doesn't notice Andrew Kingoff's lies or his
professional manner. They are both rather queer.

How sad. And STUPID. And QUEER.

Making up queer stories Eric???????

And woo woo. And Queer. </quote>

Here a posting by Jan Drew, dated Feb, 21st., 2004 :

<quote> Lines: 95 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 21 Feb 2004 02:32:42 GMT Organization: AOL
http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: The Truth Causes Unrest To
The Guilty Message-ID: <20040220213242.12315.00000073@mb-
m02.aol.com>

>Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews From:
>[email protected] (toby jones) Date: 2/20/2004
>5:12 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...

>> > Those are not words of hate.
>>
>> Jan has an interesting definition of "hate" -- she is
>> claiming the statements she made above are okay.

It is always OK to post the truth.

>Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.

True

>They debunked all his words and works,

True

>>and now debunking and lies are second

We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
limited to them.

>That is how Satan works."

True

>It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
>holocaust.

They keep bringing it up, that is the basis for what I see.

When noone here was in any way >involved."

True

>"IMHO they are led by Satan."

He has deceived them into believing Jesus Christ wasn't
God's son.

> Those are not words of hate.

That's correct. Some of them are my opinion which I stated,
the rest are facts.

>When the statement is made of any group of people that
>"lies are second nature to them", the effect is to sow
>seeds of doubt, suspicion and mistrust in the minds of
>others, towards that group.

They did and do that all by themselves. Indeed they are not
to be trusted. They lie and the rest swear to it. They make
false claims and can't prove them when asked, because they
make things up.

>Even without insisting that it is "factual".

I have stated what is my opinion, the rest are facts.

>And even without attempting to provide an historical basis
>for that "lying" trait, in something that happened 2000
>years ago.

Not the issue..

>And even without attempting to link that group in to,
>uh, 'Satan'.

Wrong. Satan was the first liar, it progressed from there.

All the liies told here that I caught have been proven with
the poster's own words.

Since you are new here,, you have no clue.

Jan </quote>

Jan Drew says : <quote> We have seen every single Jew here
lie, but it isn't limited to them. </quote>

And this is only one of thousands of cases where Jan Drew
rages his erratic psyche into the internet...

One more of these thousands of hate postings by Jan Drew :

<quote> Lines: 145 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 22 Feb 2004 01:42:34 GMT Organization: AOL
http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Pathetic Message-ID: <20040221204234.20451.00000208@mb-
m28.aol.com>

>Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews From: Orac [email protected]
>Date: 2/21/2004 3:56 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>In article <[email protected]>,
>Rich.@. wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:41:11 GMT, Orac
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> >So, the question remains, is there a significant strain
>> >of anti-Semitism in the pro-alts who post here, or are
>> >they simply so completely suffused with an "us against
>> >them" mentality that they cannot bring themselves to
>> >speak ill of a fellow altie, no matter how reprehensible
>> >that altie's statements are? I tend to think this is the
>> >alternative explanation.

PATHETIC!!! Those who have had success with alternative
medicine have been called everything. The current buzz
expression is *anti-semtic*

Coming from a mentally ill man who has had a pattern of
abuse toward anyone who has used alternative medicine. That
pattern is so sick, he nuked his posts, hoping poeple could
not see it. However, they are in others' posts which he
can't control and shows an exact pattern. He is so sick, he
used ill and even dead parents to belittle. Now he has the
gall to speak of reprehensive statements.

Furthermore he hasn't said a word about Andrew Kingoff's
despicable posts.

Transference of his exact weakness couldn't be any clearer.

>> Let us hear from those who remain silent. I would like to
>> believe your alternative explanation but I wonder. And
>> with each passing day without explanation it becomes more
>> worrisome. Antisemitism is on the rise in the world
>> today. Much of it is being fueled by the Israeli
>> Palestinian conflict and the Iraqi war. It is critical to
>> speak out against antisemitism and ALL bigotry so that we
>> do not again have a return of the genocides of the past.

Rich fears for his life, there are soooo many anti-semites
here on this news group, it is a dangerous place to be!!!!!
Talk about desperation. Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic Paranoia!!!!!!

The truth is:

Rich has run evey single person off this newsgroup by using
these tactics except me. It is eating him up that he has
failed and can not run me off.

>I hope I'm not being too charitable in believing that the
>my explanation
is the reason why the alties here won't take their less
enlightened comrades to task when they start making bigoted
and anti-Semitic
>comments.

You are so very very transparent, When are YOU going to take
Andrew Kingoff to task for all his despicable posts? As in
John sodomizing a nativity scene and fathering a sheep??! Or
Richard H Jaconson's pattern of abusing any and all people
who have used alternative medicine with success, EVEN to the
point of using ill and EVEN dead parent to belittlle?!?!

WHEN are you going to do that Orac??????

Perhaps it is because I like to look for the best in people
until I see definitive evidence that I should not.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Do show us where you have looked for the best
in alt. believing people.

However, I agree that it is becoming increasingly difficult
to maintain this positive view in the face of so much
silence about the blatant anti-Semitism a few of the alties
here voice and in the face of some rather rabid defenses of
one of them.

This blatant so called anti-semitism is a response of the
*gang* who can NOT stand the truth.

You are replying to Rich, and he is a pathetic liar. That
has been shown aver and over. He even lies about his name.

False claims run like water here, when asked to copy and
paste, the come back is, *it was my impressiom* . The is
NO copy and paste there is only opinion of how statements
were read.

To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT
IS THE TRUTH.

To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those who
practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.

To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim,
,,,IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

Example:

Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about
the
>> Holocaust
>
>No, that is NOT what I said. I said it is brought up over
>and over.

>You said that Jews should go to some other newsgroup you
>antisemitic
disgusting bigot.

*Jews should go to some other newsgroup*

Is NOT saying it is not right for Jews to talk about the
holocaust.

Further more what I said was:

I suggest all the Jews here go to a Jewish newsgroup and
discuss away.

Then she blames Jews
> of today as a group, for the crimes of some Jews from
> thousands of years ago.
>
>That is also a lie. Rich made it up. He can not copy and
>paste the proof of
his
>claim.

******** you liar. Here is EXACTLY what you said (cut
and pasted):

>es Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
>debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and
>lies are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

NOT ONE WORD OF BLAMING THE JEWS FOR ANY CRIMES OF THOUSANDS
OF YEARS AGO.

>Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

True. Not one word of blame crimes for thousands of
years aso.

>It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
>vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

True. Nor one word of blame for crimes of thousands of
years ago.

This is yet ANOTHER example of the LYING here, and Rich's
desperation and losing his temper, because the man is sick
and has a control problem.

Ye good ole boy and girl club is still alive.

It iis very transparent and pathetic.

Jan </quote>

These are Jan Drew's exact words :

<quote> To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-
semtisim, ,,,IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR
OWN WORDS. </quote>

Another collection. Sorry, if there are doubles...

<quote> From: "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,sci.environment,alt.support.breast-
implant Subject: Re: OT: Serious Question for Ilena
Rosenthal... Message-ID:
<[email protected]> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004
22:51:58 GMT

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040223173759.20223.00000246@mb-
m04.aol.com...
> >From: "Mark Probert-February 23, 2004"
>
> >OT: Serious Question for Ilena Rosenthal...
>
> OT.
>

> >"Andrew Langer"
>
> >People like Jan Drew
>
> > if they weren't
>
> > they weren't courageous
>
> >who would have
>
> >Jan Drew would not
>
> ZZzz

So now, Jan dear, just between us girls; how many pieces of
silver did you donate to the floundation to buy her defense
of your anti-semitism and jew baiting? Here's a list of your
words in case her memory betrays her.

"There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
this ng)."

"I suggest all the Jews here go to a Jewish newsgroup and
discuss away. Start with Matt: 27 "

[...]

8. The "Jew boy" case
#######################

Trying to find the original posting by Jan Drew with his
attacks, calling someone "jew boy", I found 2 postings
missing in my "Agent" archive file. Seems as if somebody
cancelled them before I could download them with "Agent" in
those days. I do not know, who is responsible for these
postings being cancelled, but I think, that pieces of proof
like these should be made public.

So, I herewith to public show these 2 pieces of proof, as
can be found with Google :

<quote> Lines: 30 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
[email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 02 May 2002 19:59:32 GMT References: <20020502140729.27680.00006101@mb-
fs.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subje