[FAQ about Jan Drew's advertizing for quackery] 20040306

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Happy Oyster, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    FAQ about Jan Drew's advertizing for quackery

    Updated, March, 5th., 2004

    Hello,

    in this and other news-groups a person who calls himself Jan
    Drew, is massively advertizing quackery.

    A. Foreword by Mr. Rich

    1. List of Web-Sites Jan Drew is advertizing for
    2. Nicknames and persons involved in the Jan Drew scam
    3. Cui bono ? Mercola disguises as "Jan Drew"
    4. Jan Drew confesses his forgeries
    5. A look at Jan Drew's list of lies with URLs
    (internet links)
    6. Jan Drew works for Scientology
    7. Jan Drew works for Hulda Clark
    8. "$KaChing is Working!!"
    9. "The Importance of Mass Name Calling"
    10. Deadly fraud in the healthcare system
    11. Jan Drew and the Attack on the WTC, Jan Drew's
    Antisemitism
    12. The "Jew boy" case
    13. Jan Drew, the stalker
    14. Jan Drew insults, defames, libels...
    15. Jan Drew Lied About Having Mercury Poisoning from
    Amalgams
    16. The foul language of Jan Drew
    17. Jan Drew's rhetorical warfare
    18. Children die because of criminals like Jan Drew

    A. Foreword by Mr. Rich
    #######################

    <quote> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Subject: Re: Jan
    hates no one Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> Date: Mon, 16
    Feb 2004 23:46:59 GMT

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:02:01 GMT, Andrew
    Langer<[email protected]> wrote:

    >Moreover, killfiling Jan would simply allow her to go and
    >propagate her nonsense on MHA unchallenged.

    Indeed. And this is precisely what Jan and her supporters
    want. They want to be able to express their ignorant,
    bigoted, antisemitic, anti-conventional medicine comments
    without dissenting opinions. And to some degree Jan Drew has
    been successful. She has managed to be so obnoxious that a
    number of skeptics have chosen to put her in their kill file
    and not respond to any of her posts. Not only that, but some
    of these people who put Jan in their kill file criticize
    others who respond to her nonsense. Jan's power and control
    cannot be overstated. She manipulates this group to serve
    her selfish needs.

    Jan is an evil and dangerous person. She is a bigot, an
    antisemite and a racist. She cares about no one but herself.
    She lied about having mercury poisoning in order to induce
    others to have their amalgams out if they had unanswered
    health problems. She repeatedly lies and bears false witness
    against others whenever she cannot logically rebut their
    assertions.

    Jan Drew *must* be confronted about her behavior. While it
    is true that it is an exercise in futility to try to discuss
    anything with her, it is *not* an exercise in futility in
    exposing her for what she
    Aa. If she succeeded in getting everyone who disagreed with
    her POV to kill file her then she would be the winner
    and potentially there would be many victims who may
    believe her lies.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    PS: Cue Jan Drew to start a new thread to attack me.
    Just watch.

    The best defense to logic is ignorance </quote>

    1. List of Web-Sites Jan Drew is advertizing for

    [naturopath mafia-based] http://www.800ga.com/parasites.htm
    http://home.vicnet.net.au/~mecfs/general/parasites.html http://www.all-
    natural.com/holistic.html
    http://www.yourhealthbase.com/alternative_medicine.html
    http://www.doctortalk.com/cancer_&_oxygen.php http://www.alternativemedicine.com/digest/issue22/i22-
    a12.shtml http://thinktwice.com/ploys.htm

    http://www.healingwithnutrition.com/cdisease/cardiova-
    scular/vitce.html
    http://www.quackpotwatch.org/opinionpieces/chelation%-
    20bill.htm

    http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/Healthology/sept11HS_-
    508939AlternativeCancerTreatments020910.html
    http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=73
    http://www.aznetnews.com/story.php?storyid=375
    http://www.hospitalsantamonica.com/id45.htm http://www.holistic-
    dentistry.com/artamalgam.asp
    http://www.hugnet.com/protocol.html http://www.heart-disease-bypass-
    surgery.com/data/articles/63.htm http://www.mercola.com
    http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net

    [Scientology-based articles]

    http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2000/04/16/loc_drugging_ou-
    r_kids.html http://www.antipsychiatry.org/drsmith1.htm

    (List will be updated)

    2. Nicknames and persons involved in the Jan Drew scam

    Nicknames and names of persons who help Jan Drew in his
    scam, or perhaps are nothing but other masks of Mercola :

    "Dave" <[email protected]> "Rod" <[email protected]>
    "Teacher" <[email protected]> "David"
    <[email protected]> "ChuckMSRD" [email protected]
    "Anth" <[email protected]> "soft-eng" <[email protected]>

    This list will be updated.
    Note: ALL supporters of Jan Drew will be entered in
    this list !

    Keep in mind these very true words :

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:10:32 GMT, Rich<,@.> wrote in
    misc.health.alternative :

    <quote> [...] There is one positive aspect of having Jan
    Drew post here though; if someone supports her then you can
    be sure that this person cannot be trusted either. Anyone
    who reads Jan Drew's bigoted, hateful and dishonest posts
    and supports her tells you much about their own integrity.

    And you can be reasonably certain that Jan Drew is reading
    all the posts of the people she claims that she has kill
    filed. The only reason that she kill files people is to give
    her plausible deniability in her failure to reconcile her
    contradictory statements that are frequently brought up to
    her. </quote>

    3. Cui bono ?
    ##############

    A strong clue on who is responsible for the criminal deeds
    are the connections to those who cash in the money.

    Mercola and Klinghardt are known charlatans. Jan Drew
    advertizes for them. But Jan Drew does more than that !

    A posting from Jan Drew into news:misc.health.alternative
    impressively demonstrates the background :

    <quote> Lines: 40 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 29 Aug 2003 20:19:06 GMT References:
    <[email protected]>
    Greatest Lie Ever Told Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m16.aol.com> Xref: news.freenet.de
    misc.health.alternative:313197

    >Subject: Re: The Greatest Lie Ever Told From: "Anth"
    >[email protected] Date: 8/29/2003 1:26 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >She does? Anth

    >"Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    >> Jan Drew abuses the works of honorable scientists. Jan
    >> Drew mixes up true facts with naturopath nonsense and
    >> this way forces people to buy quackery.
    >>
    >> Jan Drew walks over bodies. Don't let them be yours!

    Well now, that fits right in with the greatest lie
    ever told.

    I posted a website. I mixed nothing, I abused nothing, I
    adsvertize nothing, I have never forced people to do
    anything.

    Happy is the liar, making all kinds of false statements

    When in fact it tells on the website, the many works of
    different researchers.

    Ab. Vimy holds the rank of Clinical Associate Professor,
    Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine at the
    University of Calgary

    Ac. Vimy is one of the top mercury researchers in the world
    and his comments to the ADA press release are most
    informative. You can review the article I published with
    Dr. Klinghardt earlier this year for further information
    on mercury detoxification.

    Jan

    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the
    people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do
    anything about it." Albert Einstein </quote>

    Jan Drew writes IN HIS OWN WORDS, with himself as the center
    person of the text :

    <quote> When in fact it tells on the website, the many works
    of different researchers.

    Ad. Vimy holds the rank of Clinical Associate Professor,
    Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine at the
    University of Calgary

    Ae. Vimy is one of the top mercury researchers in the world
    and his comments to the ADA press release are most
    informative. You can review the article I published with
    Dr. Klinghardt earlier this year for ******************-
    ******************************************* +++ further
    information on mercury detoxification.
    Jan </quote>

    So Jan Drew published an article together with Klinghardt.

    Now, WHO IS "JAN DREW" !?

    A clue can be found by searching for news postings by Jan
    Drew containing the word "Klinghardt", dated "earlier
    this year".

    We find a posting dated "09 Feb 2003 00:29:57 GMT" :
    (Underlign marks made by me.)

    <quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From: [email protected] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 09 Feb 2003
    00:29:57 GMT References:
    <[email protected]>
    Toxicity Message-ID: <[email protected]
    cf.aol.com>

    http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.-
    htm

    Mercury

    Toxicity and Systemic Elimination Agents

    The following paper has been a long time in the making. I
    first wrote it nearly three years ago and it was initially
    rejected by the Lancet and the British Medical Journal but
    was published last month in the Journal of Nutritional and
    Environmental Medicine (March 2001). The end of the article
    has the bibliography which took quite awhile to compile and
    has 124 of the best literature documentation I could find on
    mercury detoxification. For a practical summary of the paper
    and exactly what one should do, please review my mercury
    detoxification protocol. Dr. Klinghardt is widely recognized
    as one of the most
    **************
    knowledgeable physicians in mercury detoxification and it
    was a
    ****-
    ****
    privilege to be able to help him with this paper.
    <quote>

    Jan Drew (remember the "I" !) here completely copies an
    article --- written by Mercola TOGETHER with Klinghardt.

    This article is "on mercury detoxification".

    So we can strongly say that "Jan Drew" actually is Mercola.

    Mercola is writing masses of articles, and he pours out an
    enourmous mass of advertizing for his charlatan comrades,
    boosting his and their sales...

    4. Jan Drew confesses his forgeries
    ###################################

    In the following posting Jan Drew confesses to have taken
    someone else's words and posted them in the net as his, Jan
    Drew's, own words
    :

    <quote> Path:eenet.de!easynews.net!newsfeed3.easynews.net!newsfeed.arcor-
    nline.net!news.tele.dk!news.tele.dk!small.news.tele.dk!news-
    .net!nntp.gblx.net!nntp.gblx.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-
    m2.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 28 X-Admin: [email protected]
    From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 18 Nov 2003 04:13:48 GMT
    is a forger Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m15.aol.com>

    >From: Happy Oyster [email protected] Date:
    >11/17/2003 4:17 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>

    Happy is not playing with a full deck.

    As anyone can see this bit about me being Mercola is absurd.

    http://www.mercola.com/2001/jul/18/ada.htm

    <snip>

    Af. MERCOLA'S COMMENT:
    Ag. Vimy is one of the top mercury researchers in the world
    and his comments to the ADA press release are most
    informative. You can review the article I published with
    Dr. Klinghardt earlier this year for further information
    on mercury detoxification. Thanks to Jeff Green of
    Citizens for Health for sending this very interesting
    timeline regarding the dental use of mercury.

    Took 16 seconds to find it.

    I have posted it previously.

    Jan

    Rich is a cyberstalker and he has been stalking Jan for a
    long time. John Bain </quote>

    So, for all to see, Jan Drew confesses to have taken
    Mercola's words, and to have have posted them as his, Jan
    Drew's very own words.

    Do not forget the "I", by which Jan Drew makes these words
    HIS VERY OWN.

    5. A look at Jan Drew's list of lies with URLs
    (internet links)

    A great deal of Jan Drew's postings are lists of URLs
    (internet links to web-pages). Jan Drew selects those pages
    and only takes those which seed fear and hatred against
    scientific medicine.

    Jan Drew defames scientific medicine as "Evil Organized
    Medizine".

    In a posting of november 5th., 2003, Dr. Steve shows what
    such a list really contains :

    <quote> From: "Dr. Steve"
    <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    sci.med.dentistry References: <[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net> <[email protected]
    m05.aol.com> Subject: Re: 3rd Opinion - Root Canal Question
    Thu, 06 Nov 2003 01:07:35 GMT

    . "Ja," <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >If jdrmmm,,,,[email protected] (Jan) responds you may wish to
    > >consider the
    source.

    > I wasn't going to respond, but now that this has been
    > said, do consider
    the
    > source and see the source of each website.
    >
    > http://www.zip.com.au/~rgammal/RCTframeset.htm

    A site making money on people's fear of Hg poisoning. Just a
    dental office in Nepal.

    > http://www.ericdavisdental.com/root_canals.htm

    An Australian dentist with a really bad wig. Trying to make
    money on people's fear of Hg poisoning.

    > http://www.whale.to/d/root2.html

    A letter written to Dr. Huggins, with no proof it was ever
    mailed. The dental links on the home page lead to a Dr.
    Nara's web page. They sell books on th evils of Hg in
    dentistry.

    > http://www.drshankland.com/rootcanal.html

    Web page of Dr. Shankland who is selling books. He likes to
    quote Dr. Price's research from 1918 and ignore all the
    research since then.

    > http://webpages.charter.net/kyarbrough/rootcanals.htm

    An anedotal report by some lay-person who bought a book by
    Dr. Meinig and hopes you will buy one his books too.

    > http://www.dentistry-toothtruth.com/faq.htm

    A web site that just sells a book.

    > http://www.cfsn.com/maz/

    An advertisement for Melisa Medica Foundation selling (guess
    what?) disguised as some unfortunate souls suffering
    personal story.

    > http://cnorman.best.vwh.net/blazing/dental.html

    Advertisement for the Blazing Tattles Newsletteer (they sell
    this) once again disquised as a story.

    > http://rheumatic.org/teeth.htm

    Another advertisement for Dr. Meining's book.

    > http://www.zip.com.au/~rgammal/root_therapies.htm

    Another link to the Nepal dental office.

    > http://zap.intergate.ca/root.html

    Dr, Meining again.

    > http://www.toothwisdom.net/

    Link to a dental office with a legal disclaimer section two
    pages long

    > http://www.dentistryholistic.com/education.html

    A link to asome guy's dental office who has no idea of
    current dental thinking.

    > http://www.hugnet.com/Root_Canals.html

    Guess what? A site to sell books.

    > http://www.karlloren.com/ultrasound/p25.htm

    This guy is selling a special diet.

    > http://www.hallvtox.dircon.co.uk/hallvt.html

    Link to a dental office in the UK which sells,,,,,,,,,,,,
    did you guess? A BOOK!!!!

    Now I see why I prefer to filter ja. dre.. posts

    PLEASE, any lay people reading this, understand this
    lady/man/posting program refered to as ja. dre. and a bunch
    of numbers reminiscent of Disney's Stitch character,,,,,,
    lies,,,, and tries to get you to spoil your health and spend
    all your money on bogus treatment which NOT improve your
    health in any way. </quote>

    6. Jan Drew works for Scientology
    #################################

    This is one of the examples where you can see, how Jan Drew
    defends Scientology. Jan Drew CLAIMS to be interested in
    naturopathy, but actually Jan Drew is an advertizing agency.
    Jan Drew's behavior is typical for this breed...

    Example 1: <quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 21 Sep 2003 00:40:47 GMT References:
    <[email protected]> Organization:
    AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: "Psychbusters" = CCHR =
    $cientology Cult FRONT Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m06.aol.com>

    >Subject: "Psychbusters" = CCHR = $cientology Cult FRONT
    >From: Nomen Nescio [email protected] Date: 9/20/2003 1:20 PM
    >Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >$cientology member

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz-
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZzzz-
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
    zzzz zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz </quote>

    Example 2: <quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 22 Sep 2003 02:51:58 GMT References:
    <[email protected]> Organization: AOL
    http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Scientology's advertising in
    these newsgroups Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m06.aol.com>

    >Subject: Scientology's advertising in these newsgroups
    >From: [email protected] (Fredric L. Rice) Date:
    >9/21/2003 12:33 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >You might have read a posting by some anonymous
    >Scientologist

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzZZZZZZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz </quote>

    Example 3: <quote> X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 22 Sep 2003 02:53:00 GMT References:
    <[email protected]> Organization: AOL
    http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: What is $cientology? - A
    posting by an ex-member to answer reports of recent
    Scientology postings Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m06.aol.com>

    > What is $cientology?

    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz-
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
    zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz-
    zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-
    zZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ-
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ </quote>

    Example 4: <quote> From: [email protected] (Jan)
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Date: 06 Oct 2003
    05:29:16 GMT References:
    <[email protected]> Subject: Re:
    Committee On House Reform - ADHD Drugs Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m17.aol.com>

    >Subject: Re: Committee On House Reform - ADHD Drugs From:
    >Peter Bowditch [email protected] Date: 10/5/2003 9:10
    >PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    >>TESTIMONY BY LISA MARIE PRESLEY INTERNATIONAL
    >>SPOKESPERSON FOR CHILDREN'S RIGHTS, FOR CITIZENS
    >>COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS
    >INTERNATIONAL
    >
    >A Scientologist appearing on behalf of a Scientology front
    >group. Now that's something you don't see every day.

    Umm, you are seeing ADHD hearings.

    Listen up, rather than the same ole same ole of the
    Scientology excuses.

    You are an intolerant fascist bigot. </quote>

    So far for the simple cases. And now look at this one !:
    (Underligns with "*" by me.)

    <quote> Lines: 59 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 07 Jan 2004 03:33:20 GMT References:
    <[email protected]> Organization:
    AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Citizens Commission on
    Human Rights wins award Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m19.aol.com>

    >Subject: Re: Citizens Commission on Human Rights wins award
    >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected] Date: 1/6/2004
    >3:51 AM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >[email protected] (Ria) wrote:
    >
    >>> Just in case you think that Jan has been honestly
    >>> snipping here, this is what she is replying to.
    >>> Obviously, Hubbard's ideas about Jesus are something
    >>> which Jan feels require no comment.
    >>
    >>Peter, if you bring in irrelevant issues like that then it
    >>just proves Jan's
    >point.
    >
    >Jan continually (almost continuously) brings up the matter
    >of my religious beliefs and suggests that I am directly
    >instructed by Satan.

    Nope, only when you start saying hate filled ridiculous
    things, lke John delights in seeing kids die.

    >For some reason my religious beliefs matter to her, but
    >those of Hubbard do not. I promised to mention Hubbard's
    >opinion about Jesus whenever Jan uses Scientology to attack
    >the use of psychiatric drugs.

    Complete hogwash. I could hardly use anything I know
    nothing about.
    ***********************************************************-
    **********

    I keep see Scientology used as a scrap goat in many
    discussions. I
    ***********************************************************-
    **********
    have no knowledge of what they believe and really
    don't care.
    ***********************************************************-
    **********

    >If what I believe matters and affects what I say
    >about medicine

    It does indeed.

    > then she must accept that what Hubbard believes also
    > informs his medical
    opinions.

    Nope, I don't accept things, I know nothing about and don't
    care to. For some reason Scientology keeps popping up in the
    discussions here, must be used as an excuse to accept
    organized medicine brainwashing.

    > Millions of children die each year from vaccine-
    > preventable diseases,
    >>> but Jan calls it belittling when I try to stop this
    >>> happening by pointing out the lies of people who oppose
    >>> vaccination.

    That would be a opinion.

    >>As opposed to this argument, where you use logic.

    <snip the real reason Peter replies to these kind of posts,
    to belittle and
    insult>

    Repeatedly.

    Must be a sad life to be so negative and have a desire to
    always be putting others down.

    Jan </quote>

    The crucial part :

    <quote>
    >For some reason my religious beliefs matter to her, but
    >those of Hubbard do not. I promised to mention Hubbard's
    >opinion about Jesus whenever Jan uses Scientology to attack
    >the use of psychiatric drugs.

    Complete hogwash. I could hardly use anything I know
    nothing about.

    I keep see Scientology used as a scrap goat in many
    discussions. I have no knowledge of what they believe and
    really don't care. </quote>

    So Jan Drew does not care. But he defends. Defends with all
    his power. To defend against all proof.

    Is Jan Drew that crazy a psychpoath or is Jan Drew that
    crazy a pure criminal ?

    Either way, Jan Drew is a danger to anybody and must be kept
    off the internet.

    7. Jan Drew works for Hulda Clark
    #################################

    In a posting dated november, 16th, 2003, Jan Drew advertizes
    for Hulda Clark, a known criminal charlatan.

    The "zapper" does not kill bacteria. The claims by Jan Drew
    are outrageous lies.

    <quote> Lines: 47 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 16 Nov 2003 07:00:50 GMT References: <Go-dnVn9E-
    [email protected]> Organization: AOL
    http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Zapper kills infectious
    bacteria Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-
    1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m20.aol.com>

    >Subject: Zapper kills infectious bacteria From: "f®Èé
    >RådicaL" [email protected] Date: 11/15/2003 10:52 PM Pacific
    >Standard Time Message-id: <Go-dnVn9E-
    >[email protected]>
    >
    >Hi all. I'd like to report that I've used a zapper for a
    >few years now and it does seem to work on infectious
    >bacteria, based on my experience.
    >
    >I originally built a zapper (I have a degree in electrical
    >engineering) from Radio Shack parts using the plans in
    >Hulda Clark's book. I tried it for awhile to kill
    >intestinal parasites and then stopped using it. A few years
    >later I developed a high fever with a serious left ear
    >infection to the point where I could feel pressure on the
    >ear drum. I decided to try the zapper. I ran it for about
    >10 minutes holding the copper electrodes in my hands. About
    >an hour later, green pus started coming out of my left tear
    >duct. Obviously, the bacteria in the ear or tear duct were
    >dying in great numbers, creating the resultant pus which
    >was forced out the tear duct. This alarmed me (I didn't
    >completely trust the zapper at that point) and ran to the
    >doctor for antibiotics, to be on the safe side.
    >
    >I have since used a zapper whenever I feel a fever or
    >scratchy throat coming on, or when a lot of people are
    >getting sick at the office. Typically the fever/scratchy
    >throat is gone overnight after using it. It still takes
    >some time to get over the feeling of being sick, but at
    >least the zapper keeps the infection under control so I
    >don't need to run to the doctor anymore for antibiotics.
    >For me the worst part of being sick is the fever, which the
    >zapper seems to break very quickly.
    >
    >Does anyone else (besides the usual anti-quackers) in this
    >group have anything of interest to report about using a
    >zapper? I suggest the skeptics build or buy one and try it
    >on themselves before dismissing it outright. BTW I don't
    >have any financial interest in Hulda Clark or any zapper-
    >related products.

    Yes, my hubby built one, then later I bought one that clips
    on to free up your hands. It works for most any condition
    you feel coming on. It works for parasites just as she says,
    it also works on my doggy. I also have no financial
    interest, however I do know Hulda personally, as her son was
    in my daycare years ago. She may be wrong about some things,
    she is 100% correct about the teeth. She is a loving and
    caring very fine person.

    You may be attacked, ignore them.

    Jan

    Rich is a cyberstalker and he has been stalking Jan for a
    long time. John Bain </quote>

    And Jan Drew continues with libelling and defaming his
    critics.

    As I said above, the "zapper" does not kill bacteria. The
    claims by Jan Drew are outrageous lies. The FTC states in

    http://www.ftc.gov/os/2003/01/drclarkcmp.htm

    <quote> DEFENDANTS' VIOLATIONS OF THE FTC ACT

    8. Section 5(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 45(a),
    prohibits deceptive acts or practices in or affecting
    commerce. Section 12(a) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C.
    § 52(a), prohibits the dissemination of any false
    advertisement in or affecting commerce for the purpose
    of inducing, or which is likely to induce, the purchase
    of food, drugs, devices or cosmetics. As set forth
    below, defendants have engaged and are continuing to
    engage in such unlawful practices in connection with the
    marketing and sale of various products, including the
    Super-Zapper Deluxe, Syncrometer, the Dr. Clark's New 21
    Day Program for Advanced Cancers, and the Complete
    Herbal Parasite Program, (also called the Herbal
    Parasite Cleanse).

    9. Through their advertising and promotional materials,
    including, but not limited to, the representations set
    forth in Paragraph 12, above, and through the use of
    their Internet websites, "www.drclark.net" and
    "www.drclark.com" defendants have represented expressly
    or by implication that:

    a.  Use of the Super-Zapper Deluxe is effective to kill
    bacteria, viruses and parasites in the human body;
    b.  Use of the Super-Zapper Deluxe is effective against
    chronic infections, cancer and Acquired Immunodeficiency
    Syndrome (AIDS);
    c.  The Super-Zapper Deluxe and the Complete Herbal
    Parasite Program, are effective to cure all forms of
    cancer in humans;
    d.  Dr. Clark's New 21 Day Program for Advanced Cancers is
    effective to cure all forms of cancer in humans;
    e.  Dr. Clark's New 21 Day Program for Advanced Cancers has
    cured numerous people with advanced cases of cancer;
    f.  The Syncrometer device is more accurate than the best
    testing methods at diagnosing all forms of disease;
    g.  The Syncrometer device can detect the presence of any
    substance at specific points in the human body.
    h.  The Super-Zapper Deluxe, used together with the Complete
    Herbal Parasite Program, is effective to cure AIDS;
    i.  The Super-Zapper Deluxe, used together with the Complete
    Herbal Parasite Program and avoidance of pollutants, is
    effective to cure diabetes, multiple sclerosis,
    Alzheimer's, endometriosis, asthma and many other
    diseases.
    j.  Dr. Clark's New 21 Day Program for Advanced Cancers and
    Super-Zapper Deluxe, when used by persons with cancer,
    make surgery and chemotherapy unnecessary.

    15. Defendants did not possess and rely upon a reasonable
    basis that substantiated the representations set forth
    in Paragraph 14, above, at the time the representations
    were made. Therefore, the making of the representations
    set forth in Paragraph 14, above, is deceptive and
    constitutes false advertising for a food, drug or
    device, in violation of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 45(a),
    52 and 55.

    CONSUMER INJURY

    16. As a result of defendants' unlawful acts or practices,
    consumers throughout the United States have suffered and
    continue to suffer monetary loss and possible injuries
    to their health. Defendants also have been unjustly
    enriched as a result of their unlawful practices. Absent
    injunctive relief by this Court, the defendants are
    likely to continue to injure consumers, reap unjust
    enrichment and harm the public interest.

    THIS COURT'S POWER TO GRANT RELIEF

    17. Section 13(b) of the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C. § 53(b),
    authorizes this Court to grant injunctive and other
    equitable relief, including consumer redress,
    disgorgement and restitution, to prevent and remedy any
    violations of any provision of law enforced by the
    Commission. </quote>

    The full text is too long to include it in this usenet
    posting.

    Here a detail, found in http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker-
    yRelatedTopics/Cancer/clark.html :

    <quote> The FTC's case was supported by three lengthy
    affidavits that dissected and thoroughly debunked Hulda
    Clark's theories and treatments. Among other things:

    Aron Primack, M.D., a cancer specialist who is Associate
    Professor of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics at the
    Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in
    Bethesda, Maryland, stated that, Hulda Clark's books "do
    not provide competent and reliable evidence" to support
    her claims [19]. --> http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quacker-
    yRelatedTopics/Cancer/clarkaff/primack.html

    Peter W. Pappas, Ph.D., a prominent parasitologist and
    Professor Emeritis at the Ohio State University, stated
    (a) although cancer and AIDS are found worldwide, the
    parasite Clark blames for them is limited to South East
    Asia; (b) "Clark's 'case histories' represent an
    egregious example of a highly biased experimental
    protocol, and her theories are based on bad science"; and
    (c) "She clearly does not have a basic understanding of
    the most fundamental parasitological principles." [20]
    --> http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Ca-
    ncer/clarkaff/pappas.html

    Joseph Pizzorno, N.D., the nation's top naturopath,
    stated that, "No research is presented demonstrating that
    the Zapper has any physiological effects, let alone
    ability to kill parasites or cure cancer. The claim that
    mild electrical shocks to the skin can eliminate
    intestinal parasites is, frankly, preposterous." [21] -->
    http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer-
    /clarkaff/pizzorno.html </quote>

    As you can see, Hulda Clark is a criminal. The Hulda
    Clark sales company was sentenced because of the zapper
    stuff, the very same zapper stuff Jan Drew in his posting
    claims to work.

    So, for all clear to see :

    Jan Drew supports a criminal, AND Jan Drew even tells
    the very same
    ********************************************************-
    **********
    lies the US Court has expressively forbidden.

    Here is one more piece of proof that Jan Drew EXPRESSIS
    VERBIS (!!!) advertizes for Hulda Clark products :

    <quote> Lines: 19 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 28 Dec 2003 19:51:16 GMT References:
    <[email protected]>
    how do I make them whiter? Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m12.aol.com>

    >Subject: Teeth - how do I make them whiter? From: "Anth"
    >[email protected] Date: 12/27/2003 12:06 PM Central Standard
    >Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >Any ideas what I can use to whiten my teeth? I thought
    >of using bi-carb - but that is abrasive and it will thin
    >the enamel down. There's also jell packs which I was
    >thinking of trying but these are expensive and
    >cumbersome. Thanks Anth

    I use Oregano tooth powder and liquid Peroxy, (both products
    from Hulda Clark) works great.

    http://www.DrClarkStore.com

    Jan </quote>

    This FAQ was published several times. Jan Drew know it well.
    And, still, Jan Drew continues his criminal advertizing for
    Hulda Clark :

    <quote> Lines: 5 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 02 Mar 2004 20:28:27 GMT References:
    <1b2a[email protected]>
    the flush Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m15.aol.com>

    http://www.drclark.net/info/liver.htm

    I have done this several times, it works.

    Jan </quote>

    And, Jan Drew does not stop his aggressive lying :

    <quote> Lines: 32 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 03 Mar 2004 04:50:51 GMT References:
    <[email protected]> Organization:
    AOL http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: anth and the flush Message-
    ID: <[email protected]>

    >Subject: Re: anth and the flush From: "Anth"
    >[email protected] Date: 3/2/2004 3:17 PM Pacific
    >Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >Not sure about taking the Ornithine. I'll have to skip that
    >- I'm against pills unless they are really necessary. Did
    >you take the Ornithine? Anth

    YES!!! It helps you sleep and Hulda states if you do not
    sleep well the cleanse won't be as successful.

    Jan

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >m15.aol.com...
    >> http://www.drclark.net/info/liver.htm
    >>
    >> I have done this several times, it works.
    >>
    >> Jan
    </quote>

    What does Jan Drew claim ?:

    <quote> YES!!! It helps you sleep and Hulda states if you do
    not sleep well the cleanse won't be as successful. </quote>

    That is an unproven claim. A claim which is false. Making
    such claims is a criminal deed.

    Nontheless, Jan Drew, persists in writing in the net, that
    he does not advertize. But here again, you can see, how Jan
    Drew publishes false medical claims.

    Jan Drew is part of the naturopath mafia health fraud.

    Here you can read how to complain about health fraud :

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amacyber.htm

    18. Rich Shewmaker: "$KaChing is Working!!"

    In his posting Rich Shewmaker explains some of the
    backgounds of the "$KaChing"...

    <quote> From: "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative Subject: $KaChing is
    Working!! Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 05:47:29 -1000 Message-ID:
    <[email protected]>

    Quackwatch Ratbags

    July $100* $70 August 38 20 September 28 10

    *donation capped -- actual "LIAR" count was 132

    For the newcomers who don't know what $KaChing is, at the
    beginning of July, I proposed donating $1 to Quackwatch
    every time Jan called someone here a LIAR. Her nasty habit
    of shouting LIAR at everyone who disagrees with her was
    becoming annoying to me, and, since this is an unmoderated
    newsgroup where freedom of speech applies, the only way to
    change this behavior was to use behavior modification. There
    are no channels of positive reinforcement available, so
    punishment seemed the most effective approach. Jan has
    expressed her hatred of Dr. Barrett and his Quackwatch
    website repeatedly, thus my plan to apply a mild punishment
    for her behavior. The problem is that, unlike positive
    reinforcement that can be effective with a variable
    schedule, punishment must be consistently meted with every
    infraction. Thus, the one dollar sting. A few days later, I
    added a $5 sting donation to Ratbags for every time Jan
    brought up the tragic death of a child to accuse Peter B. of
    something or other, though I've never understood just how
    Jan's warped brain connected him with that case and assigned
    the guilt.

    Anyway, as the figures above show, the program seems to be
    effective. Jan even got through the September Ritalin wars
    without maxing out the Quackwatch donation. If $KaChing
    continues to be effective, I may add a $1 "insomnia fine"
    for every time Jan does her childish "ZZZZzzzz" response.

    See you next month, and thank you Mark Thorson and any
    others who are participating. </quote>

    19. "The Importance of Mass Name Calling"

    Jan Drew displays a fine moral. Allways nice, allways
    polite, always helpfull. Unless... the truth shows up.
    Persons who show the real backgrounds of Jan Drew, oh, they
    are REAL BAD. Jan Drew uses foul language, and says that
    some of his critics are connected with Satan. Here is a
    collection by which Jan Drew shows his real face...:

    <quote> Path:gnilink.net!cyclone1.gnilink.net!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-
    m2.news.aol.com!not-for-mail Lines: 40 X-Admin: [email protected]
    From: [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.alternative Date: 10 Nov 2003 06:03:05 GMT
    Importance of Mass Name Calling Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m06.aol.com> Xref: news.freenet.de
    misc.health.alternative:325036

    Rich Shewmaker who has no integrity, He doesn't give a damn
    if all the debunkers lie.

    Richard H Jacobson, proven liar, badgerer, stalker and sad
    human excuse of a human being.

    Andrew Kingoff who hides behing the fake name of IIsa. Likes
    to deconstruct others, has a fetish for steaming bags of
    feces, and pounding of sand up one's ass.

    Peter Bowditch who isn't man of his words and a proven liar.

    David Wright, grump of the year whose intent is to make
    others angry.

    DC Sessions who acts like a spoiled brat.

    Ted Nidiffer, who hides behing the name NanaWeedkiller,
    lackey for Barrett.

    Mark Thorson who repeats himself several times a day.
    Known liar who has to make retractions, another lackey
    for Barrett.

    Mark MD whose hobby is to annoy.

    Mark Probert, all of the above.

    WB and Dickinson both trolls.

    Joel Eichen who needs his mercury level checked, acts like a
    chicken with it's head off.

    Aribert Deckers, no words to describe this loon.

    A sad sorry *dishonest* bunch.

    Who ALL have EGO problems, push drugs and overlook all
    needless deaths mistakes and FRAUD within organized
    medicine.

    That's a FACT, Jack. </quote>

    Now, keep in mind, that Jan Drew claims to have owned a
    child care center. Would you ever give a child to a person
    of such paranoid behavior...?

    20. Deadly fraud in the healthcare system

    Jan Drew, for his crime is abusing efforts of Shawn Korrami
    and other honest fighters against dental amalgam.

    Jan Drew is lying by mixing up true facts with snake-oil
    dealer lies. This is the way Jan Drew is disguising his real
    intention : to advertize quackery in large scale.

    Jan Drew is an unscrupulous liar and is misleading ill
    people into misery.

    Here is just one example of what can happen to one who
    believes "persons" like Jan Drew :

    <quote> Betroffene berichten "Leben" mit Amalgam-Vergiftung
    - und andere Dinge im Umgang mit Ärzten - 7
    6.1.2002 * (A20106) Allzuleicht verlassen sich Kranke auf
    Behauptungen Anderer. Manche bezahlen diese
    Gutgläubigkeit mit dem Leben. Gerade noch mit dem Leben
    davongekommen, aber schwerkrank ist der arme Mann, der
    mir erlaubt hat, seine Bitte um Hilfe zu
    veröffentlichen. Falls jemand etwas weiß, das ihm
    helfen kann: BITTE MELDEN SIE SICH! Ill people too
    often believe in what others say. Many pay for this
    with their life. Having survived but severly ill, a
    poor man sent me this email and allowed me to publish
    his request for help.

    Aribert Deckers

    ***********************************************************-
    ***************
    DMSA and the DMSA-Hg complex half-life, and the normal
    values.

    Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 Hi! I was looking for S. Emerson's old
    page - and found your mirror. If you know his present e-mail
    address please forward that message quoted below to him. I
    would also be grateful if you would reply to that letter as
    well. Thank you! (Name)

    ------- Forwarded message follows ------- Hi! I hope that
    you remeber my e-mail from October 1999. I am sorry for such
    a long silence, but the enormity of the disasters in my
    family in recent years is just incredible.

    I lost finaly my job due to the illness, and I got cerebral
    haemorhage on the 1st of June 2000 - for four weeks doctors
    were not sure if I survive, but I am still alive as you see.

    I got that cerebral haemorrage during taking of DMSA. Who
    knows maybe it was involved in it? I found on that page
    http://www.altcorp.com/hgtoxicity.htm an information that
    DMSA can cause thrombocystosis. I was taking DMSA produced
    by Fluka as a chemical reagent (>98% pure). Medical pills of
    DMSA were rather too expensive for me.

    I felt worse than usually when taking DMSA - is that
    normal reaction?

    I keep my urine samples (gathered when taking DMSA) frozen
    in photografic film plastic containers.

    I would like to measure Hg level in it, but they (a lab in
    Lodz, Poland) want to charge me for every container as for
    completely separated analysis, so I have to choose just a
    few samples (3 or maybe 5 samples) for analysis to reduce my
    expenses. They would measure it by AAS cold vapours
    technique.

    I don't know what is metabolism and half-life of DMSA and
    DMSA-Hg complex in our organisms, so I am not sure which
    samples to choose for analysis. Maybe you could help me? I
    am attaching a word file with a table indicating when and
    how much DMSA I took, and when urine samples were taken. On
    the last page in that file is also a copy of my CAT scan.

    Do you know what values of Hg are considered normal and what
    high in urine *when taking DMSA*? I would be grateful if you
    would provide me with that data.

    I am now on 1 year of temporary pension due to the cerebral
    heamorrahage, though I have been already not able to work
    earlier due to Hg vapours poisoning in the lab with severe
    CFIDS/ME like symptoms. This year also my grandmother had a
    stroke (we don't even know for sure whether that was a
    bleeding stroke or not, because doctors here stint on doing
    CAT scans or MRI for elderly people), and she became left
    side paralysed. My mother is also not well, having very
    strong headaches. We both being ill have to take care alone
    about my paralysed grandmother - it is very exhausting, and
    often we also cannot sleep at night because of her (she
    often doesn't sleep all night long talking often without
    much sense to herself - that's another result of the
    stroke). Doctors here are not helpful at all, they would
    rather want us all to die, so that we would not bother them
    again. And what are the conditions and treatment in our
    hospitals is a subject for yet another long horror story.

    We just live in hell on Earth.

    We would like to move out from here to another country, but
    that's not easy without any help from outside.

    I'll better finish here.

    Hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes

    [Name) ------ End of forwarded message ------- * hier geht's
    weiter ! [ Das Amalgam-Zentrum ] Copyright © 2000 - 2002
    Aribert Deckers and Copyright © 2000 - 2002 Antares Real-
    Estate Jegliche Weiterverwendung der Texte der Amalgam-Page
    ist verboten. Verlage dürfen sich wegen der Nachdruckrechte
    per Email an mich wenden. Aribert Deckers </quote>

    People like Jan Drew are responsible for the fate of victims
    like this ill man.

    Jan Drew is a damned shame for the human race.

    7. Jan Drew and the Attack on the WTC,
    #######################################
    Jan Drew's Antisemitism
    #######################################

    In a posting, dated november, 12th. 2003, Mr. Rich shows Jan
    Drew's antisemitism :

    <quote> From: Rich<,@.> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Subject: Jan Drew, lowest of lows (Was Re: A message to a
    sick son of a bitch.!) Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> References: <[email protected]
    server.bigpond.net.au> <[email protected]
    m15.aol.com> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:28:50 GMT

    On 12 Nov 2003 03:57:07 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >Sadly, his enablers will be right along.
    >
    >It matters not to them how low one is, they defend each
    >others, as in:

    Jan is one to talk about how low one can go defend her
    enablers. The following is an antisemitic rant made by one
    of Jan's enablers. Read the post and then read Jan's comment
    following it if you want to read the lowest of lows:

    Debbee1023 says:
    >>I am beginning to think there are dentists who are among
    >>those who are paid to talk against the anti-amalgam
    >>campaign, and I am beginning to wonder which ethnic group
    >>of people owns those dental supply businesses? I
    >>understand there is one large ethnic group that pushes
    >>their "people" into the medical field, and those that
    >>cannot stand the sight of blood end up as lobbyists,
    >>teachers, politicians, entertainers, etc., and that anyone
    >>that goes against "their thinking" is ridiculed. The
    >>problem being, I am beginning to think all of thismuch to
    >>do about nothing in the field of alternative medicine is
    >>all true about this particular heritage, and maybe a
    >>certain European leader was right long
    >time ago.
    >
    >>The "almighty" dollar is the most important material
    >>object in this culture's life. Not all of the people
    >>connected, are of that nature, but I'm beginning to
    >>understand why the attacks on the U.S. were planned on the
    >>cities that were chosen. It's not just alternative
    >>medicine that has been attempted to be hijacked...it all
    >>because of pure GREED, that has some of these people so
    >>possessed, that they feel they are OWED for something that
    >>happened years AGO. Instead of "getting over it", like
    >>most people do, that have been abused, they keep abusing
    >>others that are not of that culture, in an attempt to
    >>"even the score."

    Jan the despicable antisemite agrees:

    >Yes, it does appear that way, along with the ole EGO
    >thingie.
    >
    >Jan

    So there you have it. Jan Drew agrees with Hitler's plan
    to exterminate millions of Jews simply because of their
    religion. And Jan Drew calls herself a Christian. Lord
    have mercy.

    What would Jesus (a jew) have to say about Jan Drew
    endorsing someone who said that Hitler was right about the
    Jews. Jan may find out on judgment day.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    The best defense to logic is ignorance. </quote>

    Here are some more pieces, collected by Mark Thorson :

    <quote> Message-ID: <[email protected]> From: Mark
    Thorson <[email protected]> Newsgroups: sci.med.dentistry
    Subject: Jan's hatred for Jews Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004
    03:05:06 GMT

    Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about Jews in
    misc.health.alternative in postings she's made in the past
    year. I put line breaks between comments made in different
    postings, and in some cases removed line breaks when lines
    appeared together in the same posting. In some cases I
    inserted or removed line breaks to avoid line wrapping. I
    did not, however, change or remove parts of any sentences
    (as Jan often does, to change their meaning). These are all
    complete, original statements made by Jan.

    ------- begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
    ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
    they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
    insulters.

    Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when he posted
    the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments here on the ng.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
    lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
    their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
    hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived as Eve was
    when Satan debunked God's word. That was the start of
    debunking. Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried to
    debunk his words, and even debunked his miracles whch
    happened right before their eyes.

    Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and lies
    are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
    vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

    It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
    holocaust. When noone here was in any way involved. </quote>

    And some more :

    <quote> Message-ID: <[email protected]> From:
    Mark Thorson <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    sci.med.dentistry Subject: Jan's other hatreds Date: Sun,
    15 Feb 2004 03:05:11 GMT

    Here is a short collection of Jan's comments about
    Catholics, gays, and atheists in postings she's made in
    misc.health.alternative in the past year. I put line breaks
    between comments made in different postings, and in some
    cases removed line breaks when lines appeared together in
    the same posting. In some cases I inserted or removed line
    breaks to avoid line wrapping. I did not, however, change or
    remove parts of any sentences (as Jan often does, to change
    their meaning). These are all complete, original statements
    made by Jan.

    ------- Jan speaking about Catholics -------

    Sadly praying to saints comes from Satan.

    He is so desperate he is even praying to St Jude (rather
    than God though his son Jesus) that something will happen to
    me so I can't post.

    ------- Jan speaking about atheists -------

    Go away Mr MD condescending atheist.

    The reason you are an atheist is because Satan has
    convinced you.

    Their are Jews here and there are atheists, (they are the
    ones who have told the group) with the exception of IIena,
    they have proven themselves to be liars, deceitful and
    insulters.

    That's because most every atheist and jew here has INDEED
    lied. They know it, yet they cover for each other.

    The group here are mostly atheists and jews, (who falsely
    believe they are enlightened) and need to have an argument
    going, thinking they can boast their ego. They tell lies,
    twist what is said, and IMHO are lead by Satan.

    The truth is that most debunkers on MHA who LIE through
    their tetth, do nothing but belittle, and are filled with
    hate, are atheists or jews.

    I repeat: The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

    ---- Jan using slurs against real or imagined gays ----

    Rich is filled with hate and is a sicko, just like Andrew.
    Plus they both are very odd, and *queer*.

    In your queer mind. In fact NOTHING you said was true.

    Killfile them both is the only answer. They are both
    quite *queer*.

    They are here because they are both frustrated. Both are
    rather queer.

    Notice how none of the debunkers have anything to say about
    Andrew Kingoff's *queer* statements?

    Me thinks you are acting very queer.

    That's Andrew Kingoff, known liar, despicable hate filled
    *queer* person.

    Rich just doesn't notice Andrew Kingoff's lies or his
    professional manner. They are both rather queer.

    How sad. And STUPID. And QUEER.

    Making up queer stories Eric???????

    And woo woo. And Queer. </quote>

    Here a posting by Jan Drew, dated Feb, 21st., 2004 :

    <quote> Lines: 95 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 21 Feb 2004 02:32:42 GMT Organization: AOL
    http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: The Truth Causes Unrest To
    The Guilty Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m02.aol.com>

    >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews From:
    >[email protected] (toby jones) Date: 2/20/2004
    >5:12 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >[email protected] (Michele) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...

    >> > Those are not words of hate.
    >>
    >> Jan has an interesting definition of "hate" -- she is
    >> claiming the statements she made above are okay.

    It is always OK to post the truth.

    >Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.

    True

    >They debunked all his words and works,

    True

    >>and now debunking and lies are second

    We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't
    limited to them.

    >That is how Satan works."

    True

    >It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the
    >holocaust.

    They keep bringing it up, that is the basis for what I see.

    When noone here was in any way >involved."

    True

    >"IMHO they are led by Satan."

    He has deceived them into believing Jesus Christ wasn't
    God's son.

    > Those are not words of hate.

    That's correct. Some of them are my opinion which I stated,
    the rest are facts.

    >When the statement is made of any group of people that
    >"lies are second nature to them", the effect is to sow
    >seeds of doubt, suspicion and mistrust in the minds of
    >others, towards that group.

    They did and do that all by themselves. Indeed they are not
    to be trusted. They lie and the rest swear to it. They make
    false claims and can't prove them when asked, because they
    make things up.

    >Even without insisting that it is "factual".

    I have stated what is my opinion, the rest are facts.

    >And even without attempting to provide an historical basis
    >for that "lying" trait, in something that happened 2000
    >years ago.

    Not the issue..

    >And even without attempting to link that group in to,
    >uh, 'Satan'.

    Wrong. Satan was the first liar, it progressed from there.

    All the liies told here that I caught have been proven with
    the poster's own words.

    Since you are new here,, you have no clue.

    Jan </quote>

    Jan Drew says : <quote> We have seen every single Jew here
    lie, but it isn't limited to them. </quote>

    And this is only one of thousands of cases where Jan Drew
    rages his erratic psyche into the internet...

    One more of these thousands of hate postings by Jan Drew :

    <quote> Lines: 145 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 22 Feb 2004 01:42:34 GMT Organization: AOL
    http://www.aol.com Subject: Re: Pathetic Message-ID: <[email protected]
    m28.aol.com>

    >Subject: Re: Jan's hatred for Jews From: Orac [email protected]
    >Date: 2/21/2004 3:56 PM Pacific Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >[email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:41:11 GMT, Orac
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> >So, the question remains, is there a significant strain
    >> >of anti-Semitism in the pro-alts who post here, or are
    >> >they simply so completely suffused with an "us against
    >> >them" mentality that they cannot bring themselves to
    >> >speak ill of a fellow altie, no matter how reprehensible
    >> >that altie's statements are? I tend to think this is the
    >> >alternative explanation.

    PATHETIC!!! Those who have had success with alternative
    medicine have been called everything. The current buzz
    expression is *anti-semtic*

    Coming from a mentally ill man who has had a pattern of
    abuse toward anyone who has used alternative medicine. That
    pattern is so sick, he nuked his posts, hoping poeple could
    not see it. However, they are in others' posts which he
    can't control and shows an exact pattern. He is so sick, he
    used ill and even dead parents to belittle. Now he has the
    gall to speak of reprehensive statements.

    Furthermore he hasn't said a word about Andrew Kingoff's
    despicable posts.

    Transference of his exact weakness couldn't be any clearer.

    >> Let us hear from those who remain silent. I would like to
    >> believe your alternative explanation but I wonder. And
    >> with each passing day without explanation it becomes more
    >> worrisome. Antisemitism is on the rise in the world
    >> today. Much of it is being fueled by the Israeli
    >> Palestinian conflict and the Iraqi war. It is critical to
    >> speak out against antisemitism and ALL bigotry so that we
    >> do not again have a return of the genocides of the past.

    Rich fears for his life, there are soooo many anti-semites
    here on this news group, it is a dangerous place to be!!!!!
    Talk about desperation. Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!

    Pathetic Paranoia!!!!!!

    The truth is:

    Rich has run evey single person off this newsgroup by using
    these tactics except me. It is eating him up that he has
    failed and can not run me off.

    >I hope I'm not being too charitable in believing that the
    >my explanation
    is the reason why the alties here won't take their less
    enlightened comrades to task when they start making bigoted
    and anti-Semitic
    >comments.

    You are so very very transparent, When are YOU going to take
    Andrew Kingoff to task for all his despicable posts? As in
    John sodomizing a nativity scene and fathering a sheep??! Or
    Richard H Jaconson's pattern of abusing any and all people
    who have used alternative medicine with success, EVEN to the
    point of using ill and EVEN dead parent to belittlle?!?!

    WHEN are you going to do that Orac??????

    Perhaps it is because I like to look for the best in people
    until I see definitive evidence that I should not.

    WOW!!!!!!!!!! Do show us where you have looked for the best
    in alt. believing people.

    However, I agree that it is becoming increasingly difficult
    to maintain this positive view in the face of so much
    silence about the blatant anti-Semitism a few of the alties
    here voice and in the face of some rather rabid defenses of
    one of them.

    This blatant so called anti-semitism is a response of the
    *gang* who can NOT stand the truth.

    You are replying to Rich, and he is a pathetic liar. That
    has been shown aver and over. He even lies about his name.

    False claims run like water here, when asked to copy and
    paste, the come back is, *it was my impressiom* . The is
    NO copy and paste there is only opinion of how statements
    were read.

    To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT
    IS THE TRUTH.

    To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those who
    practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.

    To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim,
    ,,,IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

    Example:

    Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about
    the
    >> Holocaust
    >
    >No, that is NOT what I said. I said it is brought up over
    >and over.

    >You said that Jews should go to some other newsgroup you
    >antisemitic
    disgusting bigot.

    *Jews should go to some other newsgroup*

    Is NOT saying it is not right for Jews to talk about the
    holocaust.

    Further more what I said was:

    I suggest all the Jews here go to a Jewish newsgroup and
    discuss away.

    Then she blames Jews
    > of today as a group, for the crimes of some Jews from
    > thousands of years ago.
    >
    >That is also a lie. Rich made it up. He can not copy and
    >paste the proof of
    his
    >claim.

    Bullshit you liar. Here is EXACTLY what you said (cut
    and pasted):

    >es Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him. They
    >debunked all his words and works, and now debunking and
    >lies are second nature to them. That is how Satan works.

    NOT ONE WORD OF BLAMING THE JEWS FOR ANY CRIMES OF THOUSANDS
    OF YEARS AGO.

    >Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

    True. Not one word of blame crimes for thousands of
    years aso.

    >It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng, with their
    >vile false accusations and they are all filled with hate.

    True. Nor one word of blame for crimes of thousands of
    years ago.

    This is yet ANOTHER example of the LYING here, and Rich's
    desperation and losing his temper, because the man is sick
    and has a control problem.

    Ye good ole boy and girl club is still alive.

    It iis very transparent and pathetic.

    Jan </quote>

    These are Jan Drew's exact words :

    <quote> To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-
    semtisim, ,,,IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR
    OWN WORDS. </quote>

    Another collection. Sorry, if there are doubles...

    <quote> From: "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,sci.environment,alt.support.breast-
    implant Subject: Re: OT: Serious Question for Ilena
    Rosenthal... Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004
    22:51:58 GMT

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m04.aol.com...
    > >From: "Mark Probert-February 23, 2004"
    >
    > >OT: Serious Question for Ilena Rosenthal...
    >
    > OT.
    >

    > >"Andrew Langer"
    >
    > >People like Jan Drew
    >
    > > if they weren't
    >
    > > they weren't courageous
    >
    > >who would have
    >
    > >Jan Drew would not
    >
    > ZZzz

    So now, Jan dear, just between us girls; how many pieces of
    silver did you donate to the floundation to buy her defense
    of your anti-semitism and jew baiting? Here's a list of your
    words in case her memory betrays her.

    "There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on
    this ng)."

    "I suggest all the Jews here go to a Jewish newsgroup and
    discuss away. Start with Matt: 27 "

[...]

    8. The "Jew boy" case
    #######################

    Trying to find the original posting by Jan Drew with his
    attacks, calling someone "jew boy", I found 2 postings
    missing in my "Agent" archive file. Seems as if somebody
    cancelled them before I could download them with "Agent" in
    those days. I do not know, who is responsible for these
    postings being cancelled, but I think, that pieces of proof
    like these should be made public.

    So, I herewith to public show these 2 pieces of proof, as
    can be found with Google :

    <quote> Lines: 30 X-Admin: [email protected] From:
    [email protected] (Jan) Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Date: 02 May 2002 19:59:32 GMT References: <[email protected]
    fs.aol.com> Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com Subje