FAQ Update

RRzVRR

Guest
I was alerted by 'Saucy' that many of the links under the
"Exercise and Nutrition" and "Weight Training" area of the daily
FAQ posting didn't work. I've updated those areas (adding a new
topic "Metabolism Science of Ketones and FFA") with links I've
found useful and geared toward LC use.

Exercise and Weight Training:

http://www.exrx.net/
http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/index.php
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/SM99999

LC Exercise and Nutrition:

http://low-carb.org/faq/
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/energysystems.html
http://www.nutritionandmetabolism.com/content/1/1/2

Metabolism Science of Ketones and FFA:

http://www.humboldt.edu/~rap1/C431.F01/C431Notes/C431n07Dec.htm
http://www.indstate.edu/thcme/mwking/fatty-acid-oxidation.html

--
Rudy - Remove the Z from my address to respond.

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!"
-Emiliano Zapata

Check out the a.s.d.l-c FAQ at:
http://www.grossweb.com/asdlc/faq.htm

I have been through the whole FAQ several times over the years.

I doubt I ever mentioned how much I appreicate the work you do
maintaining it and posting it.

Thanks!

[email protected] wrote:

> I have been through the whole FAQ several times over the years.
>
> I doubt I ever mentioned how much I appreicate the work you do
> maintaining it and posting it.
>
> Thanks!

You're very welcome.

I post the FAQ, but don't check the links very often. If anyone
notices a bad link let me know.