FAQ Update

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by RRzVRR, Feb 11, 2006.

  1. RRzVRR

    RRzVRR Guest

    I was alerted by 'Saucy' that many of the links under the
    "Exercise and Nutrition" and "Weight Training" area of the daily
    FAQ posting didn't work. I've updated those areas (adding a new
    topic "Metabolism Science of Ketones and FFA") with links I've
    found useful and geared toward LC use.

    Exercise and Weight Training:

    http://www.exrx.net/
    http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/index.php
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fitness/SM99999

    LC Exercise and Nutrition:

    http://low-carb.org/faq/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/energysystems.html
    http://www.nutritionandmetabolism.com/content/1/1/2

    Metabolism Science of Ketones and FFA:

    http://www.humboldt.edu/~rap1/C431.F01/C431Notes/C431n07Dec.htm
    http://www.indstate.edu/thcme/mwking/fatty-acid-oxidation.html

    --
    Rudy - Remove the Z from my address to respond.

    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!"
    -Emiliano Zapata

    Check out the a.s.d.l-c FAQ at:
    http://www.grossweb.com/asdlc/faq.htm

    Tags:

  2. I have been through the whole FAQ several times over the years.

    I doubt I ever mentioned how much I appreicate the work you do
    maintaining it and posting it.

    Thanks!

  3. RRzVRR

    RRzVRR Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I have been through the whole FAQ several times over the years.
    >
    > I doubt I ever mentioned how much I appreicate the work you do
    > maintaining it and posting it.
    >
    > Thanks!

    You're very welcome.

    I post the FAQ, but don't check the links very often. If anyone
    notices a bad link let me know.