Farewell Johnny Cash

On 12 Sep 2003 23:19:29 +0950, san <[email protected]> wrote:

> RIP Johnny... I know that train is heaven bound.
>

> --- A Boy named Jimbo(san)

And we lost John Ritter, too.

--
Bob M in CT Remove 'x.' to reply

"Jimbo (san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RIP Johnny... I know that train is heaven bound.

Another great loss for American Music. What a week!

Too bad about John Ritter too, although I can't say I've been a huge fan of his work. Seemed like a
nice guy anyway.

Matt

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Too bad about John Ritter too, although I can't say I've been a huge fan
of
> his work. Seemed like a nice guy anyway.

I used to watch Three's Company religiously...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> I used to watch Three's Company religiously...

So did I -- praying it would end! {cue the audience Laugh Light}

Maybe I was just jealous of him living with the two curvy creatures :)

Bill "not big on Country, either, but thought JC was pretty darned cool" S.

> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Too bad about John Ritter too, although I can't say I've been a huge fan
> of
> > his work. Seemed like a nice guy anyway.
>
> I used to watch Three's Company religiously...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I loved threes company! Watched it everyday as a child growing up. Funny now to think that a sitcom
could last on nothing but misunderstandings!!

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Jimbo (san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > RIP Johnny... I know that train is heaven bound.
> >

> Another great loss for American Music. What a week!
>
> Too bad about John Ritter too, although I can't say I've been a huge fan of his work. Seemed like
> a nice guy anyway.
>
> Matt

You have to feel bad when a dad dies at 54 even if he didn't make you laugh much.

Jimbo(san) <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> RIP Johnny... I know that train is heaven bound.
>

> --- A Boy named Jimbo(san)

Give that good woman June Carter a big hug, now that the circle is unbroken.

CDB Daddy's singin bass, momma's singin tenor...

Jimbo(san) <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> RIP Johnny... I know that train is heaven bound.
>

> --- A Boy named Jimbo(san)

Sad news, until you remember he's rejoined with June for a rockabilly romp through "Jackson".
Probably the greatest, most ill-spirited lovesong of all time. Here's a true MTB salute in "mud,
blood, and beer." /s

"Tom Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Jimbo (san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > RIP Johnny... I know that train is heaven bound.
> > >

> > Another great loss for American Music. What a week!
> >
> > Too bad about John Ritter too, although I can't say I've been a huge fan
of
> > his work. Seemed like a nice guy anyway.
> >
> > Matt
>
> You have to feel bad when a dad dies at 54 even if he didn't make you
laugh much.

Oh I do. Dad or not. Like I said, he seemed like a nice enough guy. Definitely a shame.

Matt

"T_Blood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Too bad about John Ritter too, although I can't say I've been a huge
fan
> > of
> > > his work. Seemed like a nice guy anyway.
> >
> > I used to watch Three's Company religiously...
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
>
> I loved threes company! Watched it everyday as a child growing up. Funny
now
> to think that a sitcom could last on nothing but misunderstandings!!

I am still wondering if a threesome occurred or not...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:32:52 GMT, Sorni <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> "T_Blood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> >
>> > I loved threes company! Watched it everyday as a child growing up.
>> Funny now
>> > to think that a sitcom could last on nothing but misunderstandings!!
>>
>> I am still wondering if a threesome occurred or not...
>
> If there was a God in heaven...
>
> Bill "as long as Norman Fell stayed downstairs" S.

Perhaps this will help (2cnd book from the bottom):

http://www.steelballs.com/books.htm

--
Bob M in CT Remove 'x.' to reply

"T_Blood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Too bad about John Ritter too, although I can't say I've been a huge
fan
> > of
> > > his work. Seemed like a nice guy anyway.
> >
> > I used to watch Three's Company religiously...
> >

> I loved threes company! Watched it everyday as a child growing up. Funny
now
> to think that a sitcom could last on nothing but misunderstandings!!

How about a sitcom based on nothing?

On 12 Sep 2003 23:19:29 +0950, Jimbo(san) <[email protected]> wrote:

>RIP Johnny... I know that train is heaven bound.
>

>--- A Boy named Jimbo(san)

RING OF FIRE kicks ass! I will miss his music greatly..

RING OF FIRE kicks ass! I will miss his music greatly.. [/B][/QUOTE]

While its true there won't be any new music from the man in black; you don't have to miss the music. He made a ton of it and its all recorded some where.