Faring for Burley Canto/Taiko

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ian Levit, Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Ian Levit

    Ian Levit Guest

    Has anyone put a faring on their Canto/Takio?

    Which one?

    How much: including all the hardware?

    How do you like it?

    Ian Levit

    Tags:

  2. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    I have not purchased one. But Mueller and Zzipper have both quoted prices of around $500 for the
    fairing, mounts, etc. Several bike shops weren't any cheaper either.

    You might consider a coroplast tailbox for speed.

    Derek

    In <[email protected]> Ian Levit wrote:
    > Has anyone put a faring on their Canto/Takio?
    >
    > Which one?
    >
    > How much: including all the hardware?
    >
    > How do you like it?
    >
    > Ian Levit

  3. greatmeadows

    greatmeadows New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2003
    I was not aware that anyone made a fairing for the Canto/Taiko. Hostelle shop catalog sells something for the Hepcat/django, perhaps will also fit the Canto/Taiko in SWB mode?
    Gene

  4. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined: