Faring for Burley Canto/Taiko

Ian Levit

Guest
Has anyone put a faring on their Canto/Takio?

Which one?

How much: including all the hardware?

How do you like it?

Ian Levit

I have not purchased one. But Mueller and Zzipper have both quoted prices of around $500 for the
fairing, mounts, etc. Several bike shops weren't any cheaper either.

You might consider a coroplast tailbox for speed.

Derek

In <[email protected]> Ian Levit wrote:
> Has anyone put a faring on their Canto/Takio?
>
> Which one?
>
> How much: including all the hardware?
>
> How do you like it?
>
> Ian Levit

Originally posted by Derek Swift
I have not purchased one. But Mueller and Zzipper have both quoted prices of around $500 for the
fairing, mounts, etc. Several bike shops weren't any cheaper either.

You might consider a coroplast tailbox for speed.

Derek

In <[email protected]> Ian Levit wrote:
> Has anyone put a faring on their Canto/Takio?
>
> Which one?
>
> How much: including all the hardware?
>
> How do you like it?
>
> Ian Levit

I was not aware that anyone made a fairing for the Canto/Taiko. Hostelle shop catalog sells something for the Hepcat/django, perhaps will also fit the Canto/Taiko in SWB mode?
Gene