Cycling Training · Public discussion

Fast Flats or More Hills?

Started by M. Corbeau · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,206 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
12 December 2006
Last activity
12 December 2006
Original author
M. Corbeau
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,206
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm finishing my last semester of medical school, just finished unpacking in my new apartment, and I was wondering, with all the study I've got ahead of me, and my riding time severely reduced, should I be speed training or riding out to the country and hitting some hills? I'm trying to keep my usual riding shape, but it might be tricky. What's the best way to do it? Hell, after this comes residency, and that's a whole different problem. 🙁

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.