Fast Mail Order

Tony C

Guest
How's this for a company that lives up to its name. Ordered some SPD pedals on-line from
Cyclexpress at 1pm yesterday afternoon. This morning at 8am postie was knocking on door with a
recorded delivery.

Good price to boot: M520 (new redesigned M515) £19.99 with free postage.

---

"Tony C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:6yIwb.7919$K%[email protected]...
> How's this for a company that lives up to its name. Ordered some SPD pedals on-line from
> Cyclexpress at 1pm yesterday
afternoon.
> This morning at 8am postie was knocking on door with a recorded delivery.
>
> Good price to boot: M520 (new redesigned M515) £19.99 with free postage.
>
> Yes they are good, they've been v quick with orders I've placed with them
as well.

On 25/11/03 9:22 pm, in article [email protected], "Neal Milne"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Tony C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:6yIwb.7919$K%[email protected]...
>> How's this for a company that lives up to its name. Ordered some SPD pedals on-line from
>> Cyclexpress at 1pm yesterday
> afternoon.
>> This morning at 8am postie was knocking on door with a recorded delivery.

I have found both the CTC shop and Edinburgh cycles to be very quick on turnaround of web orders.
Impressed with both.

..d