Fast Track??? Flex Points??

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Are we allowed to use flex points when doing the fast tack?

    Thanks

    SPOONS

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    SPOONS wrote:
    > Are we allowed to use flex points when doing the fast tack?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > SPOONS

    Nope...Just 20 points a day!! No AP either!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Like Connie said. Nope. This is going to be tough.

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Are we allowed to use flex points when doing the fast tack?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > SPOONS

  4. Dani H.-K.

    Dani H.-K. Guest

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Are we allowed to use flex points when doing the fast tack?

    Our leader said they might be necessary to get in your two servings of milk per day, depending on
    the choices you make from your "Chinese Menu".

    Rgds,
    --
    Dani
    184/141/143

  5. our leader said no to flex points but I am not sure about activity points.
    I don't think I heard her address that. good luck and let us know how it
    went for you, Lee