Fast Track?????????????

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lili, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Lili

    Lili Guest

    What is it? I'm on Flex Points and have never been introduced to 'Fast Track'. Can someone explain
    please. Thank-You

    Lili
     
    Tags:


  2. it is their January promotion when you attend meetings, a two week menu
    where you make choices from columns and it ends up being 20 points per day.
    There is two versions carb/protein. Also includes sample video of their
    exercise tape. Lee
    Lili <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What is it? I'm on Flex Points and have never been introduced to 'Fast Track'. Can someone explain
    > please. Thank-You
    >
    > Lili
     
  3. Lili

    Lili Guest

    OK, well is it any good? I guess I'm wondering why only the newbies recieved this.



    Miss Violette wrote:
    > it is their January promotion when you attend meetings, a two week menu where you make choices
    > from columns and it ends up being 20 points per day. There is two versions carb/protein. Also
    > includes sample video of their exercise tape. Lee
     
  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    At my WW, everyone received one!! Someone posted this link. It is a pdf
    file of the fast track menu plan:

    http://www.weightwatchers.com/downloads/1033/Util/art/EatingGuide.pdf

    Connie

    Lili wrote:
    > OK, well is it any good? I guess I'm wondering why only the newbies recieved this.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    >
    >>it is their January promotion when you attend meetings, a two week menu where you make choices
    >>from columns and it ends up being 20 points per day. There is two versions carb/protein. Also
    >>includes sample video of their exercise tape. Lee
    >
    >
    >
    >

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5
     
  5. everyone at our center got one, Lee, who doesn't know how good it is because
    she hasn't tried it
    Lili <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK, well is it any good? I guess I'm wondering why only the newbies
    recieved
    > this.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    > > it is their January promotion when you attend meetings, a two week menu where you make choices
    > > from columns and it ends up being 20 points per day. There is two versions carb/protein. Also
    > > includes sample video of their exercise tape. Lee
     
  6. Lili

    Lili Guest

    OK. Thanks. I'm going to talk to my leader about this.




    Miss Violette wrote:
    > everyone at our center got one, Lee, who doesn't know how good it is because she hasn't tried it
    > Lili <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> OK, well is it any good? I guess I'm wondering why only the newbies recieved this.
     
  7. Sew Grand

    Sew Grand Guest

Loading...