Fast Track?????????????

Lili

Guest
What is it? I'm on Flex Points and have never been introduced to 'Fast Track'. Can someone explain
please. Thank-You

Lili

it is their January promotion when you attend meetings, a two week menu
where you make choices from columns and it ends up being 20 points per day.
There is two versions carb/protein. Also includes sample video of their
exercise tape. Lee
Lili <[email protected]> wrote in message
> What is it? I'm on Flex Points and have never been introduced to 'Fast Track'. Can someone explain
> please. Thank-You
>
> Lili

OK, well is it any good? I guess I'm wondering why only the newbies recieved this.

Miss Violette wrote:
> it is their January promotion when you attend meetings, a two week menu where you make choices
> from columns and it ends up being 20 points per day. There is two versions carb/protein. Also
> includes sample video of their exercise tape. Lee

At my WW, everyone received one!! Someone posted this link. It is a pdf
file of the fast track menu plan:

http://www.weightwatchers.com/downloads/1033/Util/art/EatingGuide.pdf

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

everyone at our center got one, Lee, who doesn't know how good it is because
she hasn't tried it
> OK, well is it any good? I guess I'm wondering why only the newbies
recieved
> this.

> Miss Violette wrote:
> > it is their January promotion when you attend meetings, a two week menu where you make choices
> > from columns and it ends up being 20 points per day. There is two versions carb/protein. Also
> > includes sample video of their exercise tape. Lee

OK. Thanks. I'm going to talk to my leader about this.