Fastest and Easiest Auto Loans!

roger

Guest
Nationwide Auto Financing is committed to help customers to get auto
loans, car loans and bad credit auto finance with a choice of programs
even with bad credit or poor credit or bankruptcy.

We provide a simple, secure and lowest interest rate loans with fast
approval. Visit our website http://www.autoloanfinance.net/ or
http://www.car-credit-loans.com/ and just fill out our online auto
loans form and get approved in just minutes.

MAN......are YOU posting this **** in the WRONG group!!!!!!

In article <d3d6a81b-e195-406b-bb7c-5797880b22cd@e10g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
roger <[email protected]> writes:
> Nationwide Auto Financing is committed to help customers to get auto
> loans, car loans and bad credit auto finance with a choice of programs
> even with bad credit or poor credit or bankruptcy.
>
> We provide a simple, secure and lowest interest rate loans with fast
> approval. Visit our website http://www.autoloanfinance.net/ or
> http://www.car-credit-loans.com/ and just fill out our online auto
> loans form and get approved in just minutes.

I just turned 54 yo, I've never driven in my life,
but I'd like something that looks like a Shelby
Barracuda, but with a 5-spd (overdrive) mid-engine,
and lots of unsuspected storage space in all kinds
of nooks and crannies.

Do you also financially help with insurance?

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.