FAT LOSS 4 IDIOTS

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ron, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Hi,

    I was on all the latest diets. They were great and I lost weight with them, but as soon as I went off the diet, all my weight came back. I searched the internet for a better way to diet and this is what I found.

    http://gigabyte.4idiots.hop.clickbank.net

    Ever since joined, I have lost all the weight that I wanted to and I have been keeping it off while eating what I want. I hope you find this information useful for your search of the best diet.

    Sincerely,
    Ron Passetti

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060118132301F9t1BfP7

  2. What a pile of grade A crap. If you spend 27 bucks on this "idiot
    proof" diet you are an idiot.

    TC