FAT PEOPLE! what cant you exercise!

stevebaby said:
Because this is
Your bloody soapbox and there are numerous other threads on this forum to discuss bikes and cycling.
There are a lot of places you could go to where you would find no trace of cyclists, if you ain't interested.

jhuskey said:
I was here long before Zapper and the Catfish is very good marinated for 3 hours in the Shine and then eaten raw while watching the Monster Truck Rally. " White lightin Bottomfeeder" nothing like it!
I do agree with a couple of your takes on this forum.
I am a crappy typist, that's a given that I will live with and "bring back Zapper".
Hey,your typing is improving!Much better with
both hands,isn't it?

You're watching "Monster Truck Rally" while the dwarf tossin' is on?

zapper was quite demented but he was good for a bit of sport and however lunatic his views he had a right to air them.
Bring back zapper!

Don Shipp said:
There are a lot of places you could go to where you would find no trace of cyclists, if you ain't interested.
Why do you think this thread is called"Your bloody soapbox"?

stevebaby said:
both hands,isn't it?

zapper was quite demented but he was good for a bit of sport and however lunatic his views he had a right to air them.
Bring back zapper!
I agree with "bring back zapper." Some cycling people here seemed to like him.

stevebaby said:
Why do you think this thread is called"Your bloody soapbox"?
You are missing out spaces. Try typing with two hands.
I don't mind some OT stuff, I just wonder why someone who isn't interested in cycling feels compelled to flame on a cycling forum site.
And show his fat **** all the time.

Don Shipp said:
I don't mind some OT stuff, I just wonder why someone who isn't interested in cycling feels compelled to flame on a cycling forum site.
I was quite indifferent to the avatar before you commented on it but now I really like it!
How would you know if I had a fat **** or not? (I don't,I weigh 86kg. and that's acceptable to me for my height[183cm.])
Have you completely missed the point of this thread?

stevebaby said:
I was quite indifferent to the avatar before you commented on it but now I really like it!
How would you know if I had a fat **** or not? (I don't,I weigh 86kg. and that's acceptable to me for my height[183cm.])
Have you completely missed the point of this thread?
The point of this thread had been and gone before you turned up and thought that you had something to add.
Your avatar has a fat ****, mine looks pompous. Neither of us knows who we are talking to.

Don Shipp said:
The point of this thread had been and gone before you turned up and thought that you had something to add.
Your avatar has a fat ****, mine looks pompous. Neither of us knows who we are talking to.
I was talking to the monkey, not the organ grinder.

Don Shipp said:
Who gave you the right to decide when I or anyone else could post,or on what subject?
You're boring,the sun's shining,the ocean's sparkling and it's time to take the boat out and fatten up a few tuna.
Bye for now,don't die of dullness while I'm away.

I'LL BE BACK!

Bring back zapper.

stevebaby said:
Who gave you the right to decide when I or anyone else could post,or on what subject?
You're boring,the sun's shining,the ocean's sparkling and it's time to take the boat out and fatten up a few tuna.

I'LL BE BACK!

Bring back zapper.
I have to go too.
It's been fun.
You can post as and when you wish, that's up to you., of course. And if you want to be a troll, I'll have a go, just for ***** and giggles. Ciao4now.

stevebaby said:

I'LL BE BACK!

Bring back zapper.
I agree and get rid of Lim

stevebaby said:
both hands,isn't it?

Bring back zapper!

Hmmmm.... you seem somewhat familair to me, maybe another life time.
I am slow but I do catch on eventually.

Don Shipp said:
A
Space
Nazi!

Don Shipp said:
All this has been said already.
Macca's other posts have been relevant, literate and well recieved. He doesn't need to keep getting kicked for this one.
Your avatar is intended to show contempt for everyone, every time you post.
<------- Just for don!

Don Shipp said:
All this has been said already.
Macca's other posts have been relevant, literate and well recieved. He doesn't need to keep getting kicked for this one.
Your avatar is intended to show contempt for everyone, every time you post.
"i" before "e",except after "c".
The spelling nazi says so.

Don Shipp said:
I thought that you were going to feed the fish.

I suspect that steveb is a cyclist. He may have even been a pro when he was younger.

jhuskey said:
I suspect that steveb is a cyclist. He may have even been a pro when he was younger.
That is very possible, but all his posts have been about other things, and most of the time he is just having a go at someone. I'm not really bothered by him or by Bart Simpson's ****, I just don't think that macca (in this case) needs to be told off over and over again by different people for one breach of forum etiquette.
If SB wants to flame other trolls that's fine by me, but coming in this late to this thread in order to mock a school kid is unpleasant and uncalled for . IMAO

Don Shipp said:
That is very possible, but all his posts have been about other things, and most of the time he is just having a go at someone. I'm not really bothered by him or by Bart Simpson's ****, I just don't think that macca (in this case) needs to be told off over and over again by different people for one breach of forum etiquette.
If SB wants to flame other trolls that's fine by me, but coming in this late to this thread in order to mock a school kid is unpleasant and uncalled for . IMAO

I understand your take on the matter and I cannot swear to my theory. I do believe he may have a "been there,done that" attitude and that is why he doesn't post cycling about.
Of course, I could be totally wrong.