Father Guido - how can you leave RST, what am I going to tell the children ?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Martin Fowler, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Father Guido

    Your postings have been an "enlightenment".

    You have proved that there ARE triathletes out there that DO have a sense of humour.

    God Bless you.

    Martin fowler

    Tags:

  2. I haven't left, my son. The monsignor said that I may continue my men-istry. Would you like
    some sausage?

    Fr. Guido

    [email protected] (Martin Fowler) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Father Guido
    >
    > Your postings have been an "enlightenment".
    >
    > You have proved that there ARE triathletes out there that DO have a sense of humour.
    >
    > God Bless you.
    >

    > Martin fowler

  3. "Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I haven't left, my son. The monsignor said that I may continue my men-istry. Would you like some
    > sausage?

    Only if you grill the hell out of it, slice it up and add toothpicks. My dog loves'em. Of course he
    licks'em first.

    Oil