Father Guido - how can you leave RST, what am I going to tell the children ?

Martin Fowler

Guest
Father Guido

Your postings have been an "enlightenment".

You have proved that there ARE triathletes out there that DO have a sense of humour.

God Bless you.

Martin fowler

I haven't left, my son. The monsignor said that I may continue my men-istry. Would you like
some sausage?

Fr. Guido

[email protected] (Martin Fowler) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Father Guido
>
> Your postings have been an "enlightenment".
>
> You have proved that there ARE triathletes out there that DO have a sense of humour.
>
> God Bless you.
>

> Martin fowler

"Father Guido Sarducci" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I haven't left, my son. The monsignor said that I may continue my men-istry. Would you like some
> sausage?

Only if you grill the hell out of it, slice it up and add toothpicks. My dog loves'em. Of course he
licks'em first.

Oil