Father of the Year

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bob Rogers1, Sep 26, 2004.

  1. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

    I think "Take your kid mountain biking day - Oct. 2" has hit a sore spot
    with our friend JD. He acts like you are a bad parent if you don't take
    your kid MTBing every day .

    Here's a quick quiz for you JD:

    1) Do you live in the same house as your child?

    2) Do you live in the same town as your child?

    3) Do you live in the same county as your child?

    4) Do you live in the same state as your child?

    5) Do you live in the same time zone as your child?

    Hmmm.... 0 for five?

    6) Will you even be with your kid on Oct 2?

    7) Do you spend more time with your kid than your bike?

    0 for 7?

    Tags:

  2. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    "Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I think "Take your kid mountain biking day - Oct. 2" has hit a sore spot
    > with our friend JD. He acts like you are a bad parent if you don't take
    > your kid MTBing every day .
    >
    > Here's a quick quiz for you JD:
    >
    > 1) Do you live in the same house as your child?
    >
    > 2) Do you live in the same town as your child?
    >
    > 3) Do you live in the same county as your child?
    >
    > 4) Do you live in the same state as your child?
    >
    > 5) Do you live in the same time zone as your child?
    >
    > Hmmm.... 0 for five?
    >

    > 6) Will you even be with your kid on Oct 2?
    >
    > 7) Do you spend more time with your kid than your bike?
    >

    > 0 for 7?

    Keep this crap in personal emails.

    Or, get a life.

    One of the two.

  3. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Firewalker wrote:

    > "Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>I think "Take your kid mountain biking day - Oct. 2" has hit a sore spot
    >>with our friend JD. He acts like you are a bad parent if you don't take
    >>your kid MTBing every day .
    >>
    >>Here's a quick quiz for you JD:
    >>
    >>1) Do you live in the same house as your child?
    >>
    >>2) Do you live in the same town as your child?
    >>
    >>3) Do you live in the same county as your child?
    >>
    >>4) Do you live in the same state as your child?
    >>
    >>5) Do you live in the same time zone as your child?
    >>
    >>Hmmm.... 0 for five?
    >>

    >>6) Will you even be with your kid on Oct 2?
    >>
    >>7) Do you spend more time with your kid than your bike?
    >>

    >>0 for 7?

    > Keep this crap in personal emails.
    >
    > Or, get a life.
    >
    > One of the two.

    Agreed! Enough is enough already. JD's best defense here would be to
    ignore these trolls.

    What a waste of bandwidth! Who the F*CK cares! I just want to talk MTB
    damnit!

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  4. mojo deluxe

    mojo deluxe Guest

  5. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

    "Firewalker" <[email protected] whined like Little Ricky White...>

    > Keep this crap in personal emails.
    >
    > Or, get a life.
    >
    > One of the two.

    I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if you don't
    like it you can shut the fuck up about it.

    Clear?

  6. Bobby says:

    >I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if you don't
    >like it you can shut the fuck up about it.
    >
    >Clear?

    Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
    Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
    </simper>

  7. Mike McCloud

    Mike McCloud Guest

    > Bobby says:
    >
    > >I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if you

    don't
    > >like it you can shut the fuck up about it.
    > >
    > >Clear?

    > Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
    > Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
    > </simper>

    ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

  8. TJ

    TJ Guest

    "Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Firewalker" <[email protected] whined like Little Ricky

    White...>

    > > Keep this crap in personal emails.
    > >
    > > Or, get a life.
    > >
    > > One of the two.

    > I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if you

    don't
    > like it you can shut the fuck up about it.
    >
    > Clear?

    Its funny that you care about what someone says on usenet. How is life in
    the south?

    TJ
    www.gvii.net/hundtoft

  9. JD

    JD Guest

    Ride-A-Lot <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > JD's best defense here would be to ignore these trolls.

    It's like having an old puppet, sitting in a box in the attic. Every
    once in a while, it's kind of amusing to take it out of the box, tug
    the strings and watch it flail about.

    > What a waste of bandwidth! Who the F*CK cares! I just want to talk MTB
    > damnit!

    Then why do you post GRS?

    JD

  10. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    "Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Firewalker" <[email protected] whined like Little Ricky
    > White...>
    >>
    >> Keep this crap in personal emails.
    >>
    >> Or, get a life.
    >>
    >> One of the two.

    > I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if you
    > don't
    > like it you can shut the fuck up about it.
    >
    > Clear?

    LOL. You're my hero, Bobbie.

    Clear?

    Wait for it.......

    *PLONK*

    P.S. Bobbie, can you please stop making new addresses up for your
    "contributions". I'm running out of space in my loser-file (AKA
    kill-file)...

    Thanks.

    Big kiss.

  11. Go say it in person. Or stop wasting your time and
    our low life.

    I MTB 2004

  12. R.White

    R.White Guest

    "Mike McCloud" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Bobby says:
    > >
    > > >I'll make a deal with you pal, I'll post whatever I like and if you

    > don't
    > > >like it you can shut the fuck up about it.
    > > >
    > > >Clear?

    > > Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
    > > Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
    > > </simper>

    > ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

    Gee Bob, how does the black fag keep up with all
    your name changes?

  13. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:17:46 -0600, "TJ" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Its funny that you care about what someone says on usenet. How is life in
    >the south?

    and just what's that supposed to mean? :)

    Actually, not bad. Cept for those pesky hurricanes. And the Falcons
    are 3-0. First time since 86'. Did I mention I got a new car? Kids are
    doing great in school too. All in all life is good in the south.

    Plus i get to ride year round, and not have to go through 3 time zones
    to do it! (bonus!)

    Dave (job is murder though!!)

  14. TJ

    TJ Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected],yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:17:46 -0600, "TJ" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >Its funny that you care about what someone says on usenet. How is life

    in
    > >the south?

    > and just what's that supposed to mean? :)
    >
    > Actually, not bad. Cept for those pesky hurricanes. And the Falcons
    > are 3-0. First time since 86'. Did I mention I got a new car? Kids are
    > doing great in school too. All in all life is good in the south.
    >
    > Plus i get to ride year round, and not have to go through 3 time zones
    > to do it! (bonus!)
    >

    > Dave (job is murder though!!)

    The OP lives in the south. Where, I don't know.

    TJ

  15. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

  16. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

  17. TJ

    TJ Guest

  18. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > > The OP lives in the south. Where, I don't know.
    > > >
    > > > TJ

    > > Really?
    > >

    > Really what?

    I'll try to type slowly numbnuts...you said I lived in the south...prove it

  19. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

    > It's like having an old puppet, sitting in a box in the attic. Every
    > once in a while, it's kind of amusing to take it out of the box, tug
    > the strings and watch it flail about.

    Just call me Gepetto puppet boy

  20. Bob Rogers1

    Bob Rogers1 Guest

    "Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I think "Take your kid mountain biking day - Oct. 2" has hit a sore spot
    > with our friend JD. He acts like you are a bad parent if you don't take
    > your kid MTBing every day .
    >
    > Here's a quick quiz for you JD:
    >
    > 1) Do you live in the same house as your child?
    >
    > 2) Do you live in the same town as your child?
    >
    > 3) Do you live in the same county as your child?
    >
    > 4) Do you live in the same state as your child?
    >
    > 5) Do you live in the same time zone as your child?
    >
    > Hmmm.... 0 for five?
    >

    > 6) Will you even be with your kid on Oct 2?
    >
    > 7) Do you spend more time with your kid than your bike?
    >

    > 0 for 7?

    Of course JD won't answer the questions