Father of the Year

"R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mike McCloud" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Bobby says:

>> don't

>> > Ooooohhhhhh, Bobby - you're SUCH a MAN!
>> > Flex those Usenet muscles for me again.....
>> > </simper>

>> ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

> Gee Bob, how does the black *** keep up with all
> your name changes?

The black *** keeps up just fine.

"TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "R.White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Mike McCloud" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

you
> >> don't

> >> ssshhhh... I can't hear JD's answers to the questions

> > Gee Bob, how does the black *** keep up with all
> > your name changes?

> The black *** keeps up just fine.

I hope you can keep it up for me.

>> > Gee Bob, how does the black *** keep up with all
>> > your name changes?

>> The black *** keeps up just fine.

> I hope you can keep it up for me.

Well you know what they say...hope springs eternal

"TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >> The black *** keeps up just fine.

> > I hope you can keep it up for me.
> >

> Well you know what they say...hope springs eternal

I think if you take a good look at the headers, you will find that it is
your good friend Adolph..err R. White

Bob Rogers1 said:
I think "Take your kid mountain biking day - Oct. 2" has hit a sore spot
with our friend JD. He acts like you are a bad parent if you don't take
your kid MTBing every day .

Here's a quick quiz for you JD:

1) Do you live in the same house as your child?

2) Do you live in the same town as your child?

3) Do you live in the same county as your child?

4) Do you live in the same state as your child?

5) Do you live in the same time zone as your child?

Hmmm.... 0 for five?

6) Will you even be with your kid on Oct 2?

7) Do you spend more time with your kid than your bike?

0 for 7?

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on JD. Perhaps you should seek help?

"Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > > Really?
> > >

> > Really what?
> >

> I'll try to type slowly numbnuts...you said I lived in the south...prove

it

I live in the South.

"mojo deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > > Really what?
> > >

> > I'll try to type slowly numbnuts...you said I lived in the south...prove

> it
> >

> I live in the South.

Case closed

"Ken in KC" <[email protected]> wrote in

Actually my fixation is on children so **** off.

"Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "mojo deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > I'll try to type slowly numbnuts...you said I lived in the

south...prove
> > it
> > >

> > I live in the South.
> >

> Case closed

It's not an exclusive thing. There are others.

"mojo deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > > I live in the South.
> > >

> > Case closed
> >

> It's not an exclusive thing. There are others.

Have someone explain it to you who isn't named Bubba, Ricky or Mary Sue.

"Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > > Really?
> > >

> > Really what?
> >

> I'll try to type slowly numbnuts...you said I lived in the south...prove

it

How do you know my nuts are numb? Riding bikes make dicks go numb. I
have never heard of Numb nuts from riding bikes. Or posting to NNTP
servers. Type slower next time. I almost got it. In theory with the
location of certain arteries if you were to suck on my nuts and cut the
circulation of fresh, oxygenated blood off, They could go numb. ( Meaning
loss of sensation) Use a better one. Genital wart would be a good name to
call me. Unless of course, you gave it to me. In that case, use another.
Think hard.

TJ

"Ken in KC" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> Bob Rogers1 Wrote:
> > I think "Take your kid mountain biking day - Oct. 2" has hit a sore
> > spot
> > with our friend JD. He acts like you are a bad parent if you don't
> > take
> > your kid MTBing every day .
> >
> > Here's a quick quiz for you JD:
> >
> > 1) Do you live in the same house as your child?
> >
> > 2) Do you live in the same town as your child?
> >
> > 3) Do you live in the same county as your child?
> >
> > 4) Do you live in the same state as your child?
> >
> > 5) Do you live in the same time zone as your child?
> >
> > Hmmm.... 0 for five?
> >

> > 6) Will you even be with your kid on Oct 2?
> >
> > 7) Do you spend more time with your kid than your bike?
> >

> > 0 for 7?

> You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on JD. Perhaps you should seek
> help?

Not so much a fixation. Bo0by had no one to give a card to on fathers day.

He's either:

A) Looking for a father figure.

2) Bitter that he had no one to give a card to on fathers day.

Either way, we know when he's waiting for that 'crazy check' to come in, so
he can refill his meds.

"Bob Rogers 1" <Bob [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on JD. Perhaps you should seek
> > help?

> Actually my fixation is on children so **** off.

I'll take a good goat any day

"Bob Rogers1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > It's like having an old puppet, sitting in a box in the attic. Every
> > once in a while, it's kind of amusing to take it out of the box, tug
> > the strings and watch it flail about.

> Just call me Gepetto puppet boy

WHO is Gepetto? Isn't that Italian for Pedophile? Could you clarify?

TJ

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WHO is Gepetto? Isn't that Italian for Pedophile? Could you clarify?
>
> TJ

Gepetto is Italian for good father who hasn't ranawya from his kid. Won't
be calling JD Gepetto will we?