Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Fatigue, Corrosion, and Tape.

Started by waxbytes · · Last activity · 1 post · 361 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 November 2004
Last activity
11 November 2004
Original author
waxbytes
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
361
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I don't know how many of you have seen this site before, but I found some of these component failures to be very interesting. So interesting that I am taking the height marking plastic tape off my aluminum seatpost.

    materials.open.ac.ukmem ccf.html

    :eek:

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.