Fattest guy in the pro peloton

Jiyang Chen

Guest
Who is the fattest guy? What's his fat %? What's YOUR fat %?

J.

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Who is the fattest guy? What's his fat %? What's YOUR fat %?
> >
> > J.
>
> Another TROLL from "Ji"

This is the same Jiyang Chen who wrote to Bicycling's Style Man a couple of months ago. What were
his questions? Let's see---one was asking the style repercussions of wearing baggy shorts over
cycling shorts, as to not feel "feminine". He also asked about fabricating a fake Campy aero
wheel. Nice.....

Jiyang Chen wrote:
> And this IS my real name. Look it up

No doubt it is. I'm just wondering if the rest of you is for real.

No, Jiyang is not a troll. Do you think that maybe Jiyang is from another country, or is new to this
country, and is perhaps young and new to Racing. Try putting yourself into someone elses shoes Ken,
Slider, and Carl and maybe the questions Jiyang is asking will make more sense.

Ron

"K. J. Papai" wrote:

> "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > And this IS my real name. Look it up
>
> TROLL
> >

> > Jiyang "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Another TROLL from "Ji"

He was the guy on the banana seat. If you look real close you can see him in the pack on the Alpe
D'Huez. He'll have the chicken fat on his face.

NS

"Ronald B. Wyckoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> No, Jiyang is not a troll. Do you think that maybe Jiyang is from another country, or is new to
> this country, and is perhaps young and new to Racing. Try putting yourself into someone elses
> shoes Ken, Slider, and Carl and maybe the questions Jiyang is asking will make more sense.

New or not I would know better than to ask STUPID questions which are basically nonsense, "Fattest
guy in the pro peloton", I suppose you think all need to know or care about that one ehh Ronald?

Newbiews, esp. trolling newbies are do be dismissed generally. The faster the better.

If ever Jiyang asks a sensible question then he'll deserve a reasoned and sensible response.

For now, RBR Regulars can determine what is sensible, and most of the time Jiyang is full of it.

> Ron
>
> "K. J. Papai" wrote:
>
> > "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > And this IS my real name. Look it up
> >
> > TROLL
> > >

> > > Jiyang "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

"Ronald B. Wackoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> No, Jiyang is not a troll. Do you think that maybe Jiyang is from another country, or is new to
> this country, and is perhaps young and new to Racing. Try putting yourself into someone elses
> shoes Ken, Slider, and Carl and maybe the questions Jiyang is asking will make more sense.
>
> Ron

I think foreigners should be banned from this website.

"K. J. Papai" wrote:

> "Ronald B. Wyckoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > No, Jiyang is not a troll. Do you think that maybe Jiyang is from another country, or is new to
> > this country, and is perhaps young and new to Racing. Try putting yourself into someone elses
> > shoes Ken, Slider, and Carl and maybe the questions Jiyang is asking will make more sense.
>
> New or not I would know better than to ask STUPID questions which are basically nonsense, "Fattest
> guy in the pro peloton", I suppose you think all need to know or care about that one ehh Ronald?

You still haven't taken into account that there may be a Language, Culteral, or Age barrier in this
situation. The question is not a stupid one as Jiyang could be wondering how much weight he needs to
lose to become competitive. This is a world wide forum, it's what makes all news groups some of the
most powerfull Communications devices ever invented. I've been reading this news group for over five
years and I've enjoyed and learned allot from you and all the other regular contributers, but Please
take into account that all responders, especially new ones, are not likely to be your nationality,
part of your culture, or near your age, or experience.

The answer ofcourse is that the heaviest rider in a pro Peloton would still be leaner than all but
about 5% of the general population (of some country other than the U. S. :) .

Ron

"Ronald B. Wyckoff" <[email protected]> writes:

> Ok, I'm getting a fast education (behind the scenes) here about how bizarre and destructive some
> of the trolling gets around here. I give up. Back to lurking I go, with my simplistic idealism.
> Still, newsgroups could have developed in something amazing, it could have made a difference in
> this world, except for a few thousand lonely alienated Trollers.

Well you will get edificated fast in RBR.

And don't take this the wrong way, but in the UseNet, it is not good etiquet to ~Top Post~. ie: to
put your response at the top of the post. Putting it at the bottom, after having trimmed out
anything that doesn't pertain directly to your response, allows the reader to see what point(s) you
were responding to.

Keeping your line length to around 70 characters helps too because some newsreaders are not overly
literate and tend to mangle long lines as you will note above. Mine incidentally would have fixed
that, but I left it ~as was~ intentionally.

And it cuts down on bandwidth (the volume of the message) that is shuttled around the net and keeps
the ISP's from hiking their already exorbitant rates every six months ;)

--
le vent a Dos

Davey Crockett

"Ronald B. Wyckoff" wrote:

> "K. J. Papai" wrote:
>
> > "Ronald B. Wyckoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > No, Jiyang is not a troll. Do you think that maybe Jiyang is from another country, or is new
> > > to this country, and is perhaps young and new to Racing. Try putting yourself into someone
> > > elses shoes Ken, Slider, and Carl and maybe the questions Jiyang is asking will make more
> > > sense.
> >
> > New or not I would know better than to ask STUPID questions which are basically nonsense,
> > "Fattest guy in the pro peloton", I suppose you think all need to know or care about that one
> > ehh Ronald?
>
> You still haven't taken into account that there may be a Language, Culteral, or Age barrier in
> this situation. The question is not a stupid one as Jiyang could be wondering how much weight he
> needs to lose to become competitive. This is a world wide forum, it's what makes all news groups
> some of the most powerfull Communications devices ever invented. I've been reading this news group
> for over five years and I've enjoyed and learned allot from you and all the other regular
> contributers, but Please take into account that all responders, especially new ones, are not
> likely to be your nationality, part of your culture, or near your age, or experience.
>
> The answer ofcourse is that the heaviest rider in a pro Peloton would still be leaner than all but
> about 5% of the general population (of some country other than the U. S. :) .
>
> Ron
>

> > Newbiews, esp. trolling newbies are do be dismissed generally. The faster the better.
> >
> > If ever Jiyang asks a sensible question then he'll deserve a reasoned and sensible response.
> >
> > For now, RBR Regulars can determine what is sensible, and most of the time Jiyang is full of it.
> >
> > > Ron

"Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> And this IS my real name. Look it up

Did you write this to Bicycling mag:: ???