Fav guilty pleasure

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jim, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. Jim

    Jim Guest

    I like Cyndi Lauper. Especially "Time after Time"
    Heck..its a good song. I like some of her other stuff as well.

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    MMMMMMMMMM ice cream

    The Real Chris

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

  4. John

    John Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I like Cyndi Lauper. Especially "Time after Time"
    > Heck..its a good song. I like some of her other stuff as well.

    MMMMMMMM...tight pussy and firm titties

  5. trmbr

    trmbr Guest

  6. Proton Soup

    Proton Soup Guest

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:11:12 +1100, "trmbr" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >think they are still firm...and tight?

    Firm, no. Tight? I suppose it depends on how "She Bop".

    >"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > I like Cyndi Lauper. Especially "Time after Time"
    >> > Heck..its a good song. I like some of her other stuff as well.

    >> MMMMMMMM...tight pussy and firm titties

    -----------
    Proton Soup

    "And all this peace has been deceiving,
    I need some wind to get me sailing"

  7. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "Proton Soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:11:12 +1100, "trmbr" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>think they are still firm...and tight?

    > Firm, no. Tight? I suppose it depends on how "She Bop".

    Good song

    Jim

  8. John

    John Guest

    "trmbr" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > think they are still firm...and tight?

    I doubt that nasty ass Cindy Lauper's are any of the above. I was talking in
    general.....my fav guilty pleasure.

  9. Jim

    Jim Guest

    I like Abba sometimes too. If youve ever been in a long term
    relationship.."Knowing Me Knowing You" has alot of feeling.

    Jim

  10. John

    John Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > I like Abba sometimes too. If youve ever been in a long term
    > relationship.."Knowing Me Knowing You" has alot of feeling.
    >
    > Jim

    LMFAO! Abba and firm tits and pussy?

  11. Jim

    Jim Guest

  12. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I like Cyndi Lauper. Especially "Time after Time"
    > Heck..its a good song. I like some of her other stuff as well.

    The Bangles' "Manic Monday"...

  13. Selene

    Selene Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    > I like Cyndi Lauper. Especially "Time after Time"
    > Heck..its a good song. I like some of her other stuff as well.

    My favorite guilty pleasure is fresh-from-the-oven, homemade chocolate chip
    cookies with a big glass of milk.

    Selene
    fresh baked brownies with ice cream are a close second

    --
    There's nothing scarier than a soybean wielding a chainsaw. -- Lucas Buck

  14. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "Selene" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> I like Cyndi Lauper. Especially "Time after Time"
    >> Heck..its a good song. I like some of her other stuff as well.
    >>

    > My favorite guilty pleasure is fresh-from-the-oven, homemade chocolate
    > chip
    > cookies with a big glass of milk.

    Have you ever heard Heart do Battle of Evermore? Or Zep?

    Jim

  15. John

    John Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Selene" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >> I like Cyndi Lauper. Especially "Time after Time"
    > >> Heck..its a good song. I like some of her other stuff as well.
    > >>

    > > My favorite guilty pleasure is fresh-from-the-oven, homemade chocolate
    > > chip
    > > cookies with a big glass of milk.
    > >

    > Have you ever heard Heart do Battle of Evermore? Or Zep?

    You crack me up, Jim. Whenever someone says something not even related to
    music, you try to turn it into a Led Zeppelin conversation.

  16. Selene

    Selene Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote
    > "Jim" <jremick[email protected]> wrote
    > > "Selene" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > > "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    > > >>

    > > > My favorite guilty pleasure is fresh-from-the-oven, homemade chocolate
    > > > chip cookies with a big glass of milk.
    > > >

    > > Have you ever heard Heart do Battle of Evermore? Or Zep?

    > You crack me up, Jim. Whenever someone says something not even related to
    > music, you try to turn it into a Led Zeppelin conversation.

    Which of course totally makes sense in a newsgroup purportedly about
    weights. :)

    S.

  17. Jim

    Jim Guest

    "Selene" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "John" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> > "Selene" <[email protected]> wrote

    >> > Have you ever heard Heart do Battle of Evermore? Or Zep?

    >> You crack me up, Jim. Whenever someone says something not even related to
    >> music, you try to turn it into a Led Zeppelin conversation.
    >>

    > Which of course totally makes sense in a newsgroup purportedly about
    > weights. :)
    >
    > S.

    I know..the funny thing is ..ive been posting here for years. Im actually a
    somewhat normal person. I have a job and interact with the public somewhat
    normally.
    MFW just gets me kinda crazy. I dont see anything changing in the near
    future.

    Jim

  18. John

    John Guest

    "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Selene" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "John" <[email protected]> wrote
    > >> "Jim" <[email protected]> wrote

    > >> You crack me up, Jim. Whenever someone says something not even related

    > >> music, you try to turn it into a Led Zeppelin conversation.
    > >>

    > > Which of course totally makes sense in a newsgroup purportedly about
    > > weights. :)
    > >
    > > S.

    > I know..the funny thing is ..ive been posting here for years. Im actually

    > somewhat normal person. I have a job and interact with the public somewhat
    > normally.
    > MFW just gets me kinda crazy. I dont see anything changing in the near
    > future.

    I think you need some nookie.

  19. Jim <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Im actually a somewhat normal person. I have a job and interact with the
    > public somewhat normally.

    post proof or retract.