Favorite Bike Of All Time?

Road bike wise I like my 1984 Trek 660 with Suntour Superbe components the best because that component group was bombproof even after 160,000 miles without a failure it's still going strong, it's my second most comfortable bike to ride; but I like a bike when it's reliable, plus the bike and I have a lot of history together. BUT, I like the ride quality of my 2013 Lynskey better than any bike own or ever owned, so I'll have to put up with less reliability of the modern components made today to enjoy the ride quality of the Lynskey. The Lynskey even rides more comfortable than my touring bikes! something about titanium that no other frame material can do.

The crazy thing about all of this, if I had to get rid of all my bikes except one I would keep my 04 Mercian because it looks fantastic and it's more versatile than either the Trek or the Lynskey because I can tour with it, and the 32mm tires can do mild off roading, it's easier to find replacement parts then my old school touring bikes even though I use my one of my old school bikes exclusively for touring. Though it's not my favorite bike to ride for comfort nor dependability, (new school stuff won't last anywhere near as long as the old school stuff), it is the most versatile and I can get parts more readily.

I still have my old Trek 460 with Suntour components. If I recall it had a Selle Italia Laser saddle that would turn your a** into raw meat in about 50 miles. I guess I have to say my Fondriest P4 is my favorite of all. There has never been another bike that looks like it and it just a great performer.

I have two favourite bikes and they were from my childhood.

The first one was some sort of Peugeot that was white and had 5 gears. I was really in to Formula One at the time, as was a friend of mine, so we wrote "Jordan" before the Peugeot bit on the frame. I forget what happened to that bike but I really liked it.

My second favourite was a black bike that had "Astra" written on the frame and it had 18 gears. The bike lasted me many many years and I was always on it, it was sort of like my workhorse. I was reluctant to get rid of it but I had too due to me becoming too big to ride it anymore. It served me well and I miss it greatly.