Favorite Color

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. Which one, for you, arouses the most nostalgia? I can't figure out which one does that for me and
    was hoping your choices will help me out.

    Tags:

  2. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Kurgan Gringioni
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Which one, for you, arouses the most nostalgia? I can't figure out which one does that for me and
    > was hoping your choices will help me out.

    That brownish color on the old Molteni jersies. As soon as you see it you think of Fast Eddy (and
    fat sausages).

    -WG

  3. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest