Favorite front tires MTB

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tauras, May 9, 2003.

  1. Tauras

    Tauras Guest

    I'm just blown away by the WTB Mutanoraptor slow rebound rubber tires in 2.4
    55/55, feels like power steering in the loose stuff, and if overpushed into a washout it can be
    reigned back in. Squarish sidewalls work like magic with the thread pattern. Any other must have
    front tires out there to rival these?

    BTW I ordered online from supergo wire/$19.95 11:00 AM and they were at my door 250 miles away the
    next day by 2:00 PM, kudos to those people but on the other hand trying to get anything delivered
    from cambria bike's website is a crap shoot, one time fast next time week+ ouch (which is my LBS 20
    miles away). Time to go ride before the winds pick up!

    Tauras http://www.kcbx.net/~tsulaiti/surfreport/