Favorite Moab trail OTHER THAN slickrock or Porcupine Rim?

cheapie

Aug 16, 2004
I'm going to be going out to Moab for the 4th time in 2-3 years. I will be travelling with a couple of people that have never been there. I'm tired of doing slickrock and then p rim. I think I still want to show them the rim trail but want to add another trail into the mix.

What's your favorite trail other than those two?

cheapie said:
no opinions?
Have you ever done Bartlet Wash? It's kinda fun. No real point "A" to point "B" but it's a slick rock play ground. I didn't like Gemini Bridges. Klondike Bluffs is OK, but too much double track stuff, IMO. The dino tracks and the hike into the Northern part of arches, however, do make it worth the trip. It's a great beginner trail.

Here's a link to a few more Moab area trails (scroll down to the "Moab" link on the left hand side...)

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/

Have fun,
L

The ONLY Moab trail I have ridden to date is Amassa Rocks. Pretty fun, on the way back some dude pointed us to a side split in the trail that took us down along the canyon wall. Scenic and Scary. I'd do it again.

just got back from moab about an hour ago. did slickrock and porcupine rim again.

Try Sovereign next time, its on teh way north end - kinda on the way outta town, I only got 5 miles in before we had to go (time), but thats where it started looking like fun. We just came upon a neat valley.