Favorites

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Al Kubeluis, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Al Kubeluis

    Al Kubeluis Guest

    Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are
    * Bentrideronline, especially Bryan Ball's excellent bent reviews.
    * Bacchetta recumbents, especially Corsa, and Rich Pinto's newsgroup participation.
    * ARBR newsgroup and Bentrideronline message board.
    * CycleOps Fluid trainer.
    * Heart Rate Monitor.
    * Sheldon Brown's website, especially various technical and riding techniques papers.
    * LBS Wheel Doctor.
    * Oxon Hill Bike Club of Maryland because it is relatively local and has excellent rides
    and website.
    * Seagull Century ride in MD because of many riders and bents.
    * Civil War Century ride in MD and PA because of hills and challenge.
    * Talbot County, MD because it's a great place to live and bike.
    * Bike technology, including parts on bike and parts on rider, because technology is ingeniously
    neat and simple.
    * Rural roads and clean air because they're good biking mediums.
    * Bikers because they're having fun and exercising. What are your favorites?
    ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

    Tags:

  2. >>>>>>>>***** What are your favorites? ******<<<<<<<<<

    How about all your choices PLUS people like YOU, Al.

    Lewis.

    http://home.earthlink.net/~limeylew/index.html

    "Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are
    > * Bentrideronline, especially Bryan Ball's excellent bent reviews.
    > * Bacchetta recumbents, especially Corsa, and Rich Pinto's newsgroup participation.
    > * ARBR newsgroup and Bentrideronline message board.
    > * CycleOps Fluid trainer.
    > * Heart Rate Monitor.
    > * Sheldon Brown's website, especially various technical and riding techniques papers.
    > * LBS Wheel Doctor.
    > * Oxon Hill Bike Club of Maryland because it is relatively local and has excellent rides and
    > website.
    > * Seagull Century ride in MD because of many riders and bents.
    > * Civil War Century ride in MD and PA because of hills and challenge.
    > * Talbot County, MD because it's a great place to live and bike.
    > * Bike technology, including parts on bike and parts on rider, because technology is ingeniously
    > neat and simple.
    > * Rural roads and clean air because they're good biking mediums.
    > * Bikers because they're having fun and exercising. What are your favorites?
    > ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

  3. Mike S

    Mike S Guest

    "Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are
    > * Bentrideronline, especially Bryan Ball's excellent bent reviews.
    > * Bacchetta recumbents, especially Corsa, and Rich Pinto's newsgroup participation.
    > * ARBR newsgroup and Bentrideronline message board.
    > * CycleOps Fluid trainer.
    > * Heart Rate Monitor.
    > * Sheldon Brown's website, especially various technical and riding techniques papers.
    > * LBS Wheel Doctor.
    > * Oxon Hill Bike Club of Maryland because it is relatively local and has excellent rides and
    > website.
    > * Seagull Century ride in MD because of many riders and bents.
    > * Civil War Century ride in MD and PA because of hills and challenge.
    > * Talbot County, MD because it's a great place to live and bike.
    > * Bike technology, including parts on bike and parts on rider, because technology is ingeniously
    > neat and simple.
    > * Rural roads and clean air because they're good biking mediums.
    > * Bikers because they're having fun and exercising. What are your favorites?
    > ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

    1. Riding - any time, any place and almost anywhere.
    2. Talking about number 1 - any time, any place and anywhere.

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Al Kubeluis wrote:

    > Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are.... ... What are your
    > favorites? ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

    Cross-posted threads on whether governments should require cyclists to wear helmets or if it would
    make more sense to require motor vehicle operators and passengers to wear helmets instead.