Favorites

Al Kubeluis

Guest
Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are
* Bentrideronline, especially Bryan Ball's excellent bent reviews.
* Bacchetta recumbents, especially Corsa, and Rich Pinto's newsgroup participation.
* ARBR newsgroup and Bentrideronline message board.
* CycleOps Fluid trainer.
* Heart Rate Monitor.
* Sheldon Brown's website, especially various technical and riding techniques papers.
* LBS Wheel Doctor.
* Oxon Hill Bike Club of Maryland because it is relatively local and has excellent rides
and website.
* Seagull Century ride in MD because of many riders and bents.
* Civil War Century ride in MD and PA because of hills and challenge.
* Talbot County, MD because it's a great place to live and bike.
* Bike technology, including parts on bike and parts on rider, because technology is ingeniously
neat and simple.
* Rural roads and clean air because they're good biking mediums.
* Bikers because they're having fun and exercising. What are your favorites?
~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

How about all your choices PLUS people like YOU, Al.

Lewis.

http://home.earthlink.net/~limeylew/index.html

"Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are
> * Bentrideronline, especially Bryan Ball's excellent bent reviews.
> * Bacchetta recumbents, especially Corsa, and Rich Pinto's newsgroup participation.
> * ARBR newsgroup and Bentrideronline message board.
> * CycleOps Fluid trainer.
> * Heart Rate Monitor.
> * Sheldon Brown's website, especially various technical and riding techniques papers.
> * LBS Wheel Doctor.
> * Oxon Hill Bike Club of Maryland because it is relatively local and has excellent rides and
> website.
> * Seagull Century ride in MD because of many riders and bents.
> * Civil War Century ride in MD and PA because of hills and challenge.
> * Talbot County, MD because it's a great place to live and bike.
> * Bike technology, including parts on bike and parts on rider, because technology is ingeniously
> neat and simple.
> * Rural roads and clean air because they're good biking mediums.
> * Bikers because they're having fun and exercising. What are your favorites?
> ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

"Al Kubeluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are
> * Bentrideronline, especially Bryan Ball's excellent bent reviews.
> * Bacchetta recumbents, especially Corsa, and Rich Pinto's newsgroup participation.
> * ARBR newsgroup and Bentrideronline message board.
> * CycleOps Fluid trainer.
> * Heart Rate Monitor.
> * Sheldon Brown's website, especially various technical and riding techniques papers.
> * LBS Wheel Doctor.
> * Oxon Hill Bike Club of Maryland because it is relatively local and has excellent rides and
> website.
> * Seagull Century ride in MD because of many riders and bents.
> * Civil War Century ride in MD and PA because of hills and challenge.
> * Talbot County, MD because it's a great place to live and bike.
> * Bike technology, including parts on bike and parts on rider, because technology is ingeniously
> neat and simple.
> * Rural roads and clean air because they're good biking mediums.
> * Bikers because they're having fun and exercising. What are your favorites?
> ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

1. Riding - any time, any place and almost anywhere.
2. Talking about number 1 - any time, any place and anywhere.

Al Kubeluis wrote:

> Hi Bikers, We all have bike-related favorites. Several of mine are.... ... What are your
> favorites? ~~~al.kubeluis..md.usa.earth.sun.milkyway.virgo.universe..corsa~~~

Cross-posted threads on whether governments should require cyclists to wear helmets or if it would
make more sense to require motor vehicle operators and passengers to wear helmets instead.