Favourite sunglasses for cycling?

Oakley half jackets... because my wife bought them for me for Father's Day. Light weight, stay on my face.. just needed to get used to the way they protrude on the sides. I have a small face so they fit and feel good.

jcjordan said:
wore Rudy Freeon's for ages but got sick and tired of contantly replacing the lens as they kept cracking in the middle. I recently purchased a pair of BB Winners and I am really happy with them, especially as they come with 3 sets of lens and cost about a 5th of Rudys for the same quality.
+ 1 for the BBB winners, their cheap enough to have at least 2 pair (don't have to go swapping lens around) , I have one with the clear lenses in and one with blue smoked lenses in, then its just pick up and wear depending on the type of day it is. Lens quality is very good as well.

bbb06bsg23.jpg

+1 for the BBB Winners, i love mine, they are really light and dont move during rides.

I guess there are lots of good brands out there. I've had my Oakleys forever and still love 'em. Expensive but worth it. If I were starting out with none today it's hard to say what I might go with but having had these it'd be hard to switch.

Gee3 said:
Oakley half jackets... because my wife bought them for me for Father's Day. Light weight, stay on my face.. just needed to get used to the way they protrude on the sides. I have a small face so they fit and feel good.

Half Jackets are nice because you can swap the lenses out to match the conditions. Also, they are frameless on the bottom so there is no "blind" spot below - where the ground your rolling over is.

I've been riding Rudy Project Skeey's since early 2000 , and love them ! I like the fact that they only weight 1oz(easy on the nose) , hug/wrap around my face well, interchangeable parts, and three different lens styles to switch to... with several different lens shades to pick from !!! :)

Half jackets or Native Silencer - got the half jacket because they dont have a frame on the bottom, when I sweat it would pool at the bottom of the frame

I've always had Oakley's. Blades, Razor Blades, M-frames, Pro M-frames, Half Wire and a couple of others. Right now I use the cheapest generic Oakley they make. Black plastic Blues Brothers looking pair. It has been the only pair that has lasted my abuse and not cost me an arm and a leg. I however really liked my old iridium Blades the best. To bad they were lifted from my locker way back in high school.

https://www.nerveusa.com got the 'Freon' interchangable model from my LBS a couple weeks ago. Can't say whether there good or not honestly I never could tell the difference between the cheap $10 glasses and expensive $110 glasses. I paid $50 for these and it came with smoked lens, ruby lens and clear lens.