FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, MENTAL TORTURE and BLATANT human rights violations

Keith

Guest
SUMMARY:

THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE, TERRORISM, SADISM and
BLATANT human rights violations by FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS.

Please forward and distribute this to as many senators, congressmen,
journalists, editors, civil rights attorneys, civil rights activists,
investigative reporters, radio talk show hosts, managers, co-workers,
family and friends and all Americans concerned with civil liberties.

I don’t understand what the SADISTIC FBI wants where they are
NOT charging me, NOT letting me find a job, NOT letting me have a
normal life, NOT letting me have even an IOTA of PRIVACY and mentally
TORTURING and TERRORIZING me with 24X7 surveillance, making 2000
UNSOLICITED phone calls to my unlisted phone#s, entering my apartment
ILLEGALLY and STEALING personal belongings, watching me live with
video surveillance devices installed in my bedroom, living room,
kitchen and DISGUSTINGLY even in my rest room and humiliating and
dehumanizing me and BLATANTLY violating my civil rights and
constitutional right to privacy and ABUSING the draconian PATRIOT ACT.

Is there a LIMIT to FBI Sadism and Perversion ??

If you want to contact me, please send me email at:
[email protected] by removing the letter "A" and the word
"not" from the email id.

I spoke to at least 250 attorneys for legal help but only about two
attorneys were willing to help me but asked me to show physical proof
of either gps or video surveillance devices. I did a lot of research
and found a couple of private investigators (who were ex-FBI agents)
more importantly who are knowledgeable about the “latest
surveillance technologies” but they also DECLINED to help me on
ONE PRETEXT or the OTHER even when I was willing to pay for their
services.

I told these two very HIGHLY QUALIFIED and KNOWLEDGEABLE private
investigators Charles Middlestadt and Niles (Eagle services
866-691-7985) in the Atlanta area who are capable of finding the gps
vehicle tracking devices in my car, that I am NOT A MUSLIM and they
have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ME and even offered them to go through my
attorney and help me but still THEY DECLINED to help me OUT OF FEAR
that I might be a muslim.

And eventually I was forced to spend a $1000 as fees out of sheer
desperation knowing fully well that the Private Investigator I hired
has at best AVERAGE technical skills to sweep my car for gps vehicle
tracking devices and he did a LOUSY JOB and found nothing, as I
expected.

One attorney in Michigan CHEATED me for a thousand dollars and
didn’t do diddly squat and another attorney made me spend a
couple of thousand dollars more again for nothing.

I am not a muslim, I don’t have even a single muslim friend, I
am not a member of any religious organization, I am not a drug
smuggler, I do not belong to any crime mafia, I did not kill anybody,
I am not a spy and I never ever worked for any government, I do not
have any prior criminal record, I am a US citizen and have been living
in US for a little more than 15 yrs and I graduated with a masters
degree in computer science from a US university more than a decade
ago.

The FBI has been MENTALLY TORTURING me with 24X7 surveillance for the
last three years inside and outside my apartment , my phone has been
tapped, my web surfing is being monitored all the time for the last
three years, my emails are being monitored, gps vehicle tracking
devices and voice amplification devices have been placed in my car and
undercover FBI agents have followed me to restaurants, grocery stores,
malls, movie theatres, banks and barber shops etc and forced me to
live like an animal and a virtual prisoner for three years. The FBI
has interfered in my personal life for no reason and jeopardized my
job opportunities. The FBI is obsessed with me and has ruined,
destroyed and wrecked my life for the last three years.

The FBI installed audio and video surveillance devices and motion
sensors around my apartment to monitor me for the last three years and
has been watching me real time live in my bedroom, living room,
kitchen and DISGUSTINGLY the PERVERTED FBI SADISTS have been watching
me even in rest room and humiliated and dehumanized me. The FBI has
entered my apartment repeatedly ILLEGALLY when I was not home and
searched and stole some of my personal belongings and BLATANTLY
VIOLATED my civil and human rights.

The PERVERTED FBI "ILLEGALLY" installed tens of audio and video
surveillance devices in my apartment, watching me NAKED, REAL TIME
LIVE even in my rest room taking shower, psychoanalyzing each and
every move, each and every word I said, each and every second of my
life, each and every blink of my eyes and each and every comment I
posted on the web.

Some attorneys I consulted told me in very CLEAR TERMS, that FBI
agents LIE, MANIPULATE, CHEAT and are VERY UNETHICAL in their MEANS
and METHODS. The attorneys also told me that in order for me to file a
civil lawsuit against the FBI, I have to PROVE the existence of
surveillance devices and also the harassment which will be quite a
tall order for me to do without the help of willing attorneys and
helpful private investigators and EVEN THEN the FBI sadists would have
removed all those surveillance devices by the time the private
investigators came to sweep my apartment for those devices after a
couple of days since the FBI is listening to each and every goddamn
word that came out of my mouth whether be it in my apartment or when I
was speaking to these PI’s and attorneys from pay phones or cell
phones.

You can investigate these undercover FBI agents yourself and find out
the truth. Remember, some times vehicles are registered in parents or
spouses names and also FBI uses fictitious front companies to employ
their undercover agents.

Undercover FBI agents who followed me

BOGEY 27 (MI) Registered to Maddelina C Wahl, 28087 Hickory Dr,
Farmington.Hills MI 38331, ph: 248-324-1527, Caucasian Female, black
car, bank, 3:00 pm, 12/20/03

The undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 30 yr old Caucasian
Female to a bank on W.12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI in veh plate
# BOGEY 27.

PPL 587 (MI) Registered to Kathleen Sue Taylor, African
American female, 29390 Bermuda Ln,Southfield, MI 48034, ph:
248-356-1946.

This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 30yr old African
American female in veh plate# PPL 587 in July 2002 in a CVS Pharmacy
on W.12 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI

XRA 155 (MI) Registered to Mediha Krijestorac, Black car, 30408
Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph:248-477-9161, White Male,
Restaurant, 9:00pm, 12/12/03

The undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 20-22 yr old Caucasian
Male in veh plate # XRA 155 to a restaurant on Grand River Ave in
Farmington Hills, MI at 9:00 pm on 12/12/03.

UFX 210 (MI) Registered to Kevin Miller, White SUV, 5871
Seneca St, Detroit, 48213, July 2002, 313-571-1095 disconnected. This
FBI agent followed me in the summer of 2002.

5915CR (MI) Registered to Kenneth Allen, Red pickup truck,
18440 Alta Vista Dr, Southfield MI 48075 in Dec 2002.

The FBI undercover agent who followed me in a red pickup truck in an
apartment complex was a 27-33 yr old Caucasian male in veh plate# 5915
CR in Dec 2002.

0978 JD (MI) Registered to Janet Lorna Brown, White Van, 20978
Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 in 2002.

The FBI agent (Not sure if a male or female) followed me in this
vehicle once on Telegraph Rd and on a different occasion on 8 Mile Rd
when I went for an oil change, both times sometime in 2002.

8CK U33 (MI) Registered to Doris Evelyn Person, 3611 S.Annabelle
St, Detroit 48217, 313-388-5186

The African American female undercover FBI agent who followed me in
veh plate# 8CK U33 (MI) was about 20 yrs old and might be a daughter
of the female owner of this car and this happened in early Fall of
2002.

EBAY Ebay Id: SpodekModek, [email protected] email Id of Frank
Spodek – Undercover FBI Agent who monitored my Websurfing
activities.

The last name Spodek is a guess, but I GUARANTEE the email id
[email protected] belongs to undercover FBI agent by the real name
Frank.

You can do a quick investigative test by emailing to [email protected]
and asking Frank if he is an undercover FBI agent and I am absolutely
positive he WONT respond and DENY he is an FBI agent because then it
will be a LIE. With this test you can conclude Frank Spodek is indeed
an undercover FBI agent.

351 FTK (GA) Maroon Car, 7/28/04, 6:00 pm, 20ish Caucasian Male
and Female, Metro Atlanta

131 YBP (GA) 35 yr old Caucasian Male, Silver car, 7/22/04,
10:45 pm, Hotel, Metro Atlanta

APZ 7647 (GA) 35 yr old Caucasian Male, Truck, 5/25/04, 3:00pm,
Ridgeview Hospital, Atlanta

YUU 243 Pickup truck, Caucasian male, 8/25/04, 4:40pm,
Holcrombe Bridge Rd

EBAY Ebay Id: cbsan, [email protected], email Id of
Cidney Betz – Undercover FBI agent who monitored my websurfing
activities in 2002.

Possible old phone numbers of Cidney Betz: 407-370-3043 or
352-291-2112 in 2002.

AQG 2185 (GA) 30 yr old Caucasian Female, Red Cherokee, 5/21/04, 11
AM, Pep Boys, Cobb Parkway

WPS 578 (GA) SUV, One Caucasian Male and one female, 3/8/04,
8:30pm, Apartment Complex

Please allow three years plus or minus to the ages of the undercover
FBI agents I mentioned here.

3/21/04 Undercover FBI agent by some fictitious internet name
“THOR” and email Id: [email protected] in the
Washington DC area and IP address 24.94.125.55 monitored my web
surfing activities and posted on rec.sport.cricket Usenet news group.

2/29/04 Undercover FBI agent with a fictitious name Agent
Johnson and IP address 81.132.210.89 said on internet that they have
got a bet on as to when I'll do something really stupid and also they
are taking bets on what it will be in alt.astrology Usenet newsgroup
on 2/29/04. This FBI agent from Michigan field office might have
posted it anonymously and hence the IP address might be a fake one.

I am absolutely confident all the above mentioned people are
undercover FBI agents GUARANTEED. You can investigate them yourself
and find out the truth.

I am also 100% sure about the undercover FBI agents who followed me to
movie theaters, barber shop, Chinese restaurant, grocery stores and
to an apartment complex while I was searching for an apartment etc
but I forgot to note down their vehicle numbers.

FBI has violated my civil rights and constitutional right to privacy
for the last 3 years and dehumanized me.

FBI who is supposed to catch terrorists are WASTING humongous amount
of tax payers money to ruin, wreck and destroy ordinary peoples lives
and are MORE INTERESTED in telling me they are SMART and INFINITELY
POWERFUL compared to me.

FBI has even been eavesdropping and monitoring my conversations with
attorneys from pay phones when I was looking to hire an attorney to
get help with this FBIs harassment, dehumanization, humiliation and
mental torture.

FBI agents have been entering my apartment regularly and torturing me
by doing whatever they want because they know I am taking medication
that puts me to sleep and I won’t wake up until the next morning
until the drug effect goes away.

I have escaped at least a dozen accidents within hairs breadth in the
last three years because of the humongous amount of mental stress and
the fear of being followed all the time by the sadistic FBI agents
which forced me to watch out while I was driving and as recent as last
week of July 04, I escaped another accident narrowly when I started
to move straight when actually the signal was for a left turn on
Ashford-Dunwoody Road near the perimeter mall in Atlanta Metro area.
It was such a close call, the driver coming from the opposite side
taking a left turn cursed me to no end.

FBI has forced Google or used some technology at their disposal to
cancel some of my comments from getting posted on INTERNET newsgroups
misc.legal, trial.misc.legal from a library in Farmington Hills, MI
and denied and VIOLATED my right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH around 11/03 or
12/03.

FBI has entered my unlisted phone#s in all marketing and fax databases
and sent me faxes in the middle of the night. I received at least on
the average two to three marketing calls and faxes everyday for 3
years to my unlisted numbers totaling at least 2000 unsolicited calls
in the last 3 years.

FBI agents have terrorized me by calling my current unlisted phone#
atleast 200 times in a month and a half in July and August 2004,
intentionally asking for Roberto Fernandez (name changed), knowing
fully well that nobody by the name Roberto Fernandez lived in my
apartment.

I called undercover FBI agent, Kathleen Sue Taylor on 4/1/04 and told
her I do not want to receive any HARASSING UNSOLICITED phone calls
from the FBI and from next day onwards, the FBI had made my unlisted
phone# appear on caller id of ordinary people multiple # of times,
where the owners of those phone#s got upset and called me and left
abusive messages in my answering machine.

The owners of these phone numbers listed below called and asked me why
I was calling them repeatedly even though I DON’T KNOW who they
are and I NEVER called them even once.

"Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SUMMARY:

Bollocks

I always THINK that you CAN tell someone has AN important message for THE
world when THEY randomly capitalise WORDS IN their psots.

Another for the *plonk* filter, I think
:eek:)
R <--- currently practicing 'Advance Orstraylyer Fair' for all he's worth
(which is currently 2.63 times what he's worth in Oz - or should that be
'than he IS'?)

Keith wrote:
> SUMMARY:
>
> THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE, TERRORISM, SADISM and
> BLATANT human rights violations by FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS.

Thank God. VO2lker was starting to get boring.

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> Keith wrote:
>> SUMMARY:
>>
>> THREE YEARS of and continuing MENTAL TORTURE, TERRORISM, SADISM and
>> BLATANT human rights violations by FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS.

> Thank God. VO2lker was starting to get boring.

I couldn't "agree" more!

Bill "Austin P." S.

"Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SUMMARY:

I find this post heart-warming, it's good to know the FBI has this kind of
resources to apply to this case. Imagine if he was a crook, or a suspected
terrorist, he would have trouble getting out of his apartment for the queue
of agents outside waiting to get in.

Phil

Keith said:
SUMMARY: Keith needs help...

.

OK, follow me here. First, don't stay on this web page too long because it could be traced. Read this quickly and then close your browser because the government doesn't want you to know these simple steps to avoid being monitored:

1. Go to the grocery store and buy their entire stock OF aluminum foil. If you GO to Sam's Club, you can buy it in bulk, but I don't TRUST Sam's Club because they require a membership CARD which I think is just another way FOR the government to monitor you but I digress.

2. Don't pay WITH a credit card, only cash because the government monitors all bulk purchases OF aluminum FOIL.

3. Wrap your entire car IN aluminum foil. Be sure TO overlap IN order to ensure complete coverage.

4. Wrap your head IN aluminum foil AS well, but BE sure TO cut slits for your eyes, nose, mouth and ears. This way they CAN not monitor you easily.

5. Don't chew gum. The government places chemicals IN gum that nulify THE protection that Aluminum foil PRovides. Most people don't realize this, but this IS why gum comes wrapped IN foil.

6. There IS a guy IN California who should be able to help you. He is working on creating an environment IN which you would be safe from this type of monitoring.

Taking these steps will ensure that you avoid dection, notice and monitoring. You will disapear from the radar. Virtually invisible to society.

Ken in KC said:

[...]

ThAt Is AwEsOmE!
But im sure if you HIDE in one of those mental hospitals they would NEVER FIND you.
LOL. <--- that is the sound of me laughing, there aren't any cameras in the internet.

Killinghaha says:

>there aren't any cameras in
>the internet.

I get at leeast two emails a week from young ladies asking if I want to watch
themon a webcam as they perform their daily tasks. No cameras?

"Phil Squire" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > SUMMARY:

> I find this post heart-warming, it's good to know the FBI has this kind of
> resources to apply to this case. Imagine if he was a crook, or a suspected
> terrorist, he would have trouble getting out of his apartment for the queue
> of agents outside waiting to get in.
>
> Phil

All you DUMBFUCKING CLOWNS who are advising me to wear tin foil or
take schizo meds:

I have news for you. The SADISTIC, PERVERTED AMERICAN Government
actually wants everybody in the world to think like you DUMBFUCK
MORONS so they can continue to PROGRAM YOUR BRAINS to treat FBI like
GODS.

I CHALLENGED all of you to email undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
([email protected]) ebayid: spodekmodek or call FBI agents Kathleen Sue
taylor at 248-356-1946 or Maddelina Wahl at 248-324-1527 or Mediha
Krijestorac at 248-477-9161 and CONFIRM straight from the PERVERTED
FBI sadists' mouths.

Do any of the 290 mil AMERICANS with "PROGRAMMED BRAINS" have the GUTS
to do it, is the trillion dollar question.

Ken in KC <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Keith Wrote:
> > SUMMARY: Keith needs help...
> >
> > .

> OK, follow me here. First, don't stay on this web page too long
> because it could be traced. Read this quickly and then close your
> browser because the government doesn't want you to know these simple
> steps to avoid being monitored:
>
> 1. Go to the grocery store and buy their entire stock OF aluminum
> foil. If you GO to Sam's Club, you can buy it in bulk, but I don't
> TRUST Sam's Club because they require a membership CARD which I think
> is just another way FOR the government to monitor you but I digress.
>
> 2. Don't pay WITH a credit card, only cash because the government
> monitors all bulk purchases OF aluminum FOIL.
>
> 3. Wrap your entire car IN aluminum foil. Be sure TO overlap IN order
> to ensure complete coverage.
>
> 4. Wrap your head IN aluminum foil AS well, but BE sure TO cut slits
> for your eyes, nose, mouth and ears. This way they CAN not monitor you
> easily.
>
> 5. Don't chew gum. The government places chemicals IN gum that nulify
> THE protection that Aluminum foil PRovides. Most people don't realize
> this, but this IS why gum comes wrapped IN foil.
>
> 6. There IS a guy IN California who should be able to help you. He is
> working on creating an environment IN which you would be safe from this
> type of monitoring.
>

> Taking these steps will ensure that you avoid dection, notice and
> monitoring. You will disapear from the radar. Virtually invisible to
> society.

All you DUMBFUCKING CLOWNS who are advising me to wear tin foil or
take schizo meds:

I have news for you. The SADISTIC, PERVERTED AMERICAN Government
actually wants everybody in the world to think like you DUMBFUCK
MORONS so they can continue to PROGRAM YOUR BRAINS to treat FBI like
GODS.

I CHALLENGED all of you to email undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
([email protected]) ebayid: spodekmodek or call FBI agents Kathleen Sue
taylor at 248-356-1946 or Maddelina Wahl at 248-324-1527 or Mediha
Krijestorac at 248-477-9161 and CONFIRM straight from the PERVERTED
FBI sadists' mouths.

Do any of the 290 mil AMERICANS with "PROGRAMMED BRAINS" have the GUTS
to do it, is the trillion dollar question.

Keith,

Why don't you tell us what you really think? Stop beating around the bush.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

"Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Phil Squire" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > SUMMARY:

> > I find this post heart-warming, it's good to know the FBI has this kind

of
> > resources to apply to this case. Imagine if he was a crook, or a

suspected
> > terrorist, he would have trouble getting out of his apartment for the

queue
> > of agents outside waiting to get in.
> >
> > Phil

> All you DUMBFUCKING CLOWNS who are advising me to wear tin foil or
> take schizo meds:
>
> I have news for you. The SADISTIC, PERVERTED AMERICAN Government
> actually wants everybody in the world to think like you DUMBFUCK
> MORONS so they can continue to PROGRAM YOUR BRAINS to treat FBI like
> GODS.
>
> I CHALLENGED all of you to email undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
> ([email protected]) ebayid: spodekmodek or call FBI agents Kathleen Sue
> taylor at 248-356-1946 or Maddelina Wahl at 248-324-1527 or Mediha
> Krijestorac at 248-477-9161 and CONFIRM straight from the PERVERTED
> FBI sadists' mouths.
>
> Do any of the 290 mil AMERICANS with "PROGRAMMED BRAINS" have the GUTS
> to do it, is the trillion dollar question.

"Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Phil Squire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > SUMMARY:

>> I find this post heart-warming, it's good to know the FBI has this kind
>> of
>> resources to apply to this case. Imagine if he was a crook, or a
>> suspected
>> terrorist, he would have trouble getting out of his apartment for the
>> queue
>> of agents outside waiting to get in.
>>
>> Phil

> All you DUMBFUCKING CLOWNS who are advising me to wear tin foil or
> take schizo meds:
>
> I have news for you. The SADISTIC, PERVERTED AMERICAN Government
> actually wants everybody in the world to think like you DUMBFUCK
> MORONS so they can continue to PROGRAM YOUR BRAINS to treat FBI like
> GODS.
>
> I CHALLENGED all of you to email undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
> ([email protected]) ebayid: spodekmodek or call FBI agents Kathleen Sue
> taylor at 248-356-1946 or Maddelina Wahl at 248-324-1527 or Mediha
> Krijestorac at 248-477-9161 and CONFIRM straight from the PERVERTED
> FBI sadists' mouths.
>
> Do any of the 290 mil AMERICANS with "PROGRAMMED BRAINS" have the GUTS
> to do it, is the trillion dollar question.

Is this something like the Matrix? That was a pretty cool movie...
LOL

Stephen Baker wrote:
> Killinghaha says:
>
>> there aren't any cameras in
>> the internet.

> I get at leeast two emails a week from young ladies asking if I want
> to watch themon a webcam as they perform their daily tasks. No
> cameras?

Psst, Steve: they're really guys.

Bill "bubble buster" S.

Keith <[email protected]> wrote:

> All you DUMBFUCKING CLOWNS who are advising me to wear tin foil or
> take schizo meds:

Looks like the hat fell off again. Shave your head and glue it down this
time. And see your doctor, the meds aren't working.

HTH

Tom

Sorni says:

>Psst, Steve: they're really guys.

Ahah! So you did watch....

Ah, well, at least someone noticed them. ;-)

Steve

Well it's easy for you guys to laugh. But if you drive by Keith's house
you'll see it's surrounded by a ring of tanks and humvees. There must be
thirty or forty soldiers in full combat dress with rifles locked and loaded.
There's also SWAT teams, police, firemen, animal control, the French finance
minister and news trucks.

And let's not forget - some of this nation's founders wore tinfoil caps.

So cut Keith a little slack.

"GuitarMan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Phil Squire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >> "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >> I find this post heart-warming, it's good to know the FBI has this kind
> >> of
> >> resources to apply to this case. Imagine if he was a crook, or a
> >> suspected
> >> terrorist, he would have trouble getting out of his apartment for the
> >> queue
> >> of agents outside waiting to get in.
> >>
> >> Phil

> > All you DUMBFUCKING CLOWNS who are advising me to wear tin foil or
> > take schizo meds:
> >
> > I have news for you. The SADISTIC, PERVERTED AMERICAN Government
> > actually wants everybody in the world to think like you DUMBFUCK
> > MORONS so they can continue to PROGRAM YOUR BRAINS to treat FBI like
> > GODS.
> >
> > I CHALLENGED all of you to email undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
> > ([email protected]) ebayid: spodekmodek or call FBI agents Kathleen Sue
> > taylor at 248-356-1946 or Maddelina Wahl at 248-324-1527 or Mediha
> > Krijestorac at 248-477-9161 and CONFIRM straight from the PERVERTED
> > FBI sadists' mouths.
> >
> > Do any of the 290 mil AMERICANS with "PROGRAMMED BRAINS" have the GUTS
> > to do it, is the trillion dollar question.

> Is this something like the Matrix? That was a pretty cool movie...
> LOL

Stephen Baker said:
Killinghaha says:

>there aren't any cameras in
>the internet.

I get at leeast two emails a week from young ladies asking if I want to watch
themon a webcam as they perform their daily tasks. No cameras?

sorry i meant the internet cant secretly watch you. if you want people to watch you thats different.

Keith,
Logic and reason are beyond your grasp, but i will try anyways.

The FBI is monitoring your every move, yet they will let you give out phone #'s of undercover agents to millions of people online? Of course they let you, because that would make you look crazy right? Well it worked. I hate to break it to you but unless you actually are a terrorist, you would probably only get 2 agents tracking you. You are not that special. You think that the FBI would have not realized that you are harmless yet? I imagine that if they have seen your every move for this long they would realize you are just a schizo.

This joke has gotten old. Take it to a forum about Govt. control, not the BIKING forum. Most of us here aren't FBI agents, we are not super spies, how is my harrasing some dude on the phone going to help you? IT'S NOT going to help you at all.

But remember, when FBI agents are not at work, they are normal people that like to mountain bike. They also like doing the things that ANY OTHER forum discusses.

If you were in a mental hospital, they would have no reason to watch you anymore.

OK problem solved now quit spamming biking forums.

Mr_Kingkillaha wrote:
> Stephen Baker Wrote:
>> Killinghaha says:
>>
>>> there aren't any cameras in
>>> the internet.

>> I get at leeast two emails a week from young ladies asking if I want
>> to watch
>> themon a webcam as they perform their daily tasks. No cameras?

> sorry i meant the internet cant secretly watch you. if you want
> people to watch you thats different.

Rats, I can't find the site that uses "amazing new technology" to take your
photo thru the monitor. Pause for "developing"...then MONKEY PIC!

Bill "went around a few years ago" S.

Sorni says:

>Rats, I can't find the site that uses "amazing new technology" to take your
>photo thru the monitor.

www.monitorcamera.com ;-)

Thought that woulda been on your Favourites, Bill.

Steve