FD in Whittlesea Leader

Dave A

Guest
Dutchy,

you got a mention in the Whittlesea Leader regarding how much the
Council spends on cycling per capita.

Cheers
DaveA

On Oct 11, 8:04 am, Dave A <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dutchy,
>
> you got a mention in the Whittlesea Leader regarding how much the
> Council spends on cycling per capita.
>
> Cheers
> DaveA

Famous!
The what?

Donga said:
Famous!
The what?

you've never heard of the Whittlesea leader ??? What are you a troglodyte ????

one of those local rags regional rags down in Melbourne.

On Oct 11, 6:13 pm, MikeyOz <MikeyOz.2ya...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
>

> > Famous!
> > The what?

> you've never heard of the Whittlesea leader ??? What are you a
> troglodyte ????
>
> one of those local rags regional rags down in Melbourne.
>
> --
> MikeyOz

Oh, I must subscribe!
(plants wither from the dry heat) ;-)

Dave A said:
Dutchy,

you got a mention in the Whittlesea Leader regarding how much the
Council spends on cycling per capita.

Cheers
DaveA

I doubt the 'mention' was glowing :D

22 out of 31 local rags ran the BIXE Index story.
One of those ideas that enters one's consciousness on the bike...

BIXE'07

flyingdutch said:
I doubt the 'mention' was glowing :D
BIXE'07

Dude, now you are getting mentioned in Articles on "theage.com.au" with quotes as well, how are you handling the fame ?? :) Did you think you would come this far ?? Who has influenced your career the most and who would you like to thank ?? :)

Good stuff.

Except I don't dust my bike off, it never sits still long enough to get dust on it.... :)

MikeyOz said:
Dude, now you are getting mentioned in Articles on "theage.com.au" with quotes as well, how are you handling the fame ?? :) Did you think you would come this far ?? Who has influenced your career the most and who would you like to thank ?? :)

Good stuff.

Except I don't dust my bike off, it never sits still long enough to get dust on it.... :)

I didn't actually say to her "dust off their bikes" ?!?!?!?
Always a bit of a game talking/writing to a journo and then seeing 'what comes out the other end' :rolleyes:
Usually spending energy/brain-cells not 'accepting the premise of the question'.
If you really wanna lose your lunch yooze can get a gander on Ch31 tomorrow at 8:05am

flyingdutch said:
I didn't actually say to her "dust off their bikes" ?!?!?!?
Always a bit of a game talking/writing to a journo and then seeing 'what comes out the other end' :rolleyes:
Usually spending energy/brain-cells not 'accepting the premise of the question'.
If you really wanna lose your lunch yooze can get a gander on Ch31 tomorrow at 8:05am

yep hate to say this, but it has those funny little quotey things around the outside of it..... here is the excert....

Bicycle Victoria's Jason den Hollander said the weekend sunshine had marked the start of Melbourne's cycling season. "It's the time of year when everybody starts getting excited and dusting off their bikes," he said.

:)

On 2007-10-15, MikeyOz (aka Bruce)

> flyingdutch Wrote:
>> I doubt the 'mention' was glowing :D
>> 'BIXE'07' (http://www.bv.com.au/change-the-world/40830/)

> Dude, now you are getting mentioned in Articles on "theage.com.au" with
> quotes as well, how are you handling the fame ?? :) Did you think you
> would come this far ?? Who has influenced your career the most and who
> would you like to thank ?? :)
>
> Good stuff.
>
> Except I don't dust my bike off, it never sits still long enough to get
> dust on it.... :)

P.S. Can we get an autograph?

--
TimC
FORTRAN is a good example of a language which is easier to parse