FD, was that you on Hardware st/lane with your bikeframe over your shoulder?

Claes

New Member
Jul 5, 2004
I just caught a glimpse of a guy with a green bike frame over his
shoulder. I thought it must be you, but I was with a big group of people moving fast so I could not catch up with you. :)

Claes said:
I just caught a glimpse of a guy with a green bike frame over his
shoulder. I thought it must be you, but I was with a big group of people moving fast so I could not catch up with you. :)

yep! but you were in the throes with your mates trying to figure out which pub to go to (next?) and i didnt wanna get in the between a man and his brew :D:D:D

my next project. maybe goin ol' skool again and puttin the chromed straight forks back on it and the shamal-style campag-Atlanta rims back on it.
would make a shweet SS

Hey, Suze. any chance your services would be available to whip up one of them (edible) stems, but in green?

Dutchy wrote:

> Hey, Suze. any chance your services would be available
> to whip up one of them (edible) stems, but in green?

The green bit's not so easy (don't have any green paint, and the Imron is $100 per litre - smallest amount they'll sell). But I could whip one up for ya... Wouldn't be terribly cheap but - prolly ~$300 or so...

I've got red, white, and black paint...

Regards,

Suzy (sitting back now the bait's been cast)

suzyj said:
The green bit's not so easy (don't have any green paint, and the Imron is $100 per litre - smallest amount they'll sell). But I could whip one up for ya... Wouldn't be terribly cheap but - prolly ~$300 or so...

I've got red, white, and black paint...

Regards,

Suzy (sitting back now the bait's been cast)

heyzoos! yet it only seems like 'money' when i picture that stem...
let me stew on that. then again... black could look cool...

oh, why cant bikes be as easy as women to deal with!

F"still trying to figure out how he is married with kids"Dutch

flyingdutch said:
heyzoos! yet it only seems like 'money' when i picture that stem... let me stew on that. then again... black could look cool...

oh, why cant bikes be as easy as women to deal with!

F"still trying to figure out how he is married with kids"Dutch

What does a 'wife and kids' package fetch on the Aussie slave market? Enough to pick up some of suzy's bike ****? (sounds dodgy when put like that doesn't it?)

dodgy hippy