February wet dirty ride !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Here in central Massachusetts February is when we get most of our snow fall. On average we get 52 inches of snow a year for the last 20 years. When you do decide to go out it means you best be ready to get wet and dirty. Once the rides done then it's a complete breakdown of the bikes to get them clean. So when the temp hit 53 today and the sun popped out the dirty wet rode it was, the trainer can wait another day.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxkVGSDl3PI

Lots of dangerous passes by motorists. You guys got a lot more snow than us so far. This is day 6 of temps in the 50's and 60's here and maybe 73 on Friday!

Lots of dangerous passes by motorists. You guys got a lot more snow than us so far. This is day 6 of temps in the 50's and 60's here and maybe 73 on Friday!

Hey Mass drivers own every bit of the road, just ask them ! Most of the time when I ride with Dave I'll spend a little more time behind him and slightly to the left making sure the cars pass a little father away. He's new to riding on the road and trying to get him comfortable with cars buzzing buy him. I've been at it so long I'm not bothered to much unless they come several inches away which happens a couple times a year.

It was great to hear your labored breathing. The guy that goes into the red in February will be flying in May. Some rides I sound like a broken down steam locomotive laboring up a steep incline.

You has some pretty good runoff water to deal with too. When we get a snow like that it can take two full weeks before the road are finally clear and dry.

For now, we are snow free and loving it!