Feeling naughty..

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflydirtycatl, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. The BBC "have your say" on parking rage - see earlier thread by Guy. On the BBC web page

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/3173822.stm

    it states

    "You can also send us your designs or pictures showing us how you think the parking problem could be
    solved. Send them to us at [email protected]"

    I have a dream of them being inundated with pics of bikes, trikes, bents, trices...

    One can but dream ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**[email protected]*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    "wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "You can also send us your designs or pictures showing us how you think
    the
    > parking problem could be solved. Send them to us at [email protected]"

    I was going to send them one of the pics from the Brompton website, but the gallery page is broken
    at the moment. So is my server (serves me right for trying to upgrade something which was working
    perfectly well...)

    --
    Guy
    ===

    http://www.chapmancentral.com

  3. Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

    > I was going to send them one of the pics from the Brompton website, but the gallery page is
    > broken at the moment. So is my server (serves me right for trying to upgrade something which was
    > working perfectly well...)

    This has to be a Me'n'U2 moment.

    Done;-)

    --
    Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.

  4. [email protected] (wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The BBC "have your say" on parking rage - see earlier thread by Guy. On the BBC web page
    >
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/3173822.stm
    >
    > it states
    >
    > "You can also send us your designs or pictures showing us how you think the parking problem could
    > be solved. Send them to us at [email protected]"
    >
    > I have a dream of them being inundated with pics of bikes, trikes, bents, trices...
    >
    > One can but dream ;-)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    Just sent 'em a picture of my well loaded tandem propped up against a tree by the car park at
    Ste-Marie-du-Mont, Normandy, last year. You can just make out the fronts of parked cars. Go on folks
    - everyone send the beeb a picture of you and your bike. Inundate 'em!