Felt Bikes...what say you?

olive

Jun 23, 2009
Hey…so I really need a new bike. :rolleyes:

I had a cannondale (ebay bargain haha) since I was in 5th grade (and I haven’t grown since) and my dad took it and MUTALATED :eek: it into a time trial bike for my sister!

So for the last few months I’ve had nothing to ride but my sisters road bike…or the tandem (but that takes two)

So I finally ordered a new bike…It’s a Felt ZW40. Not top of the line or anything (I’m 17 and broke give me a break haha!) but I was wondering if anyone around here rides a Felt and if so…is it a good brand?

Here the link to the bike I’m getting:
Felt Bicycles USA - ZW40 (8967)

Thanks!!! :)

Hey,
Obviously the bicycle company, Felt, is a very large one, and from what I've seen and heard, a fairly reliable and respectable one... The advantage of buying from a company with a good track record :)D) is that if anything were to go wrong with the bike, you can be fairly certain the warranty etc. won't be forgotten about. The bicycle you've purchased seems to be a fairly reasonable bike (though I personally would suggest a 10 speed bike). I hope everything goes well with the bike, and brings about a lot of enjoyment.
Best of luck

I have a Felt ZW3 and I absolutely love it -- it rides so smoothly. It is taking a bit of adjusting as I break it in so be sure the shop gives you free repairs for 6 months or so.

olive said:
Hey…so I really need a new bike. :rolleyes:

I had a cannondale (ebay bargain haha) since I was in 5th grade (and I haven’t grown since) and my dad took it and MUTALATED :eek: it into a time trial bike for my sister!

So for the last few months I’ve had nothing to ride but my sisters road bike…or the tandem (but that takes two)

So I finally ordered a new bike…It’s a Felt ZW40. Not top of the line or anything (I’m 17 and broke give me a break haha!) but I was wondering if anyone around here rides a Felt and if so…is it a good brand?

Here the link to the bike I’m getting:
Felt Bicycles USA - ZW40 (8967)

Thanks!!! :)

I currently ride an F75 and we bought that same bike for my wife. Both are solid bikes and I think you'll be happy with your purchase.