Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Felt dealers in Perth

Started by wallaby77 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 2,084 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
27 May 2007
Last activity
27 May 2007
Original author
wallaby77
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,084
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anybody know if there are any bike shops in perth that have a good range of Felt road bikes. I've seen the odd felt bike stuck in the corner of a shop but not a whole range. I would be particularly interested in seeing an Felt F75.

  2. I think the triathlon shop in Claremont sells them but I can't remember their name.

  3. The Perth Felt Dealer is Runners World in Fitzgerald Street, near Roe Street.

    I have bought 3 from them. 😄
    Little Jackie bought 1. 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.