Felt F35....

TeamSpine

May 20, 2004
Just wondering if anybody else ownes or has rode the Felt F35. I bought it a couple of weeks ago, and have put several hundred miles on it already. I was wondering what anybody elses' perception of the bike was, thier likes or dislikes. I myself love it. I'm running the VeloMax circuits, and wondering what you thought of those too. Your critisims/priases would be much liked!!!http://www.feltracing.com/2004_bikes/f35.html

I almost purchased an F45 recently, really like Felts' value. I think the 35 was similar to the 45, just full D-A, nicer Krysium wheelset, couple other components? Anyway, good value, very nice ride.

Ended up getting an Allez comp (similar to the F45 but full ultegra groupo vs. ultegra-DA combo) because I fell in love with the paint job and frame.

Next time I'm in the market for a new bike, I'll definitely put Felt on the short list of candidates if they continue to offer such solid values. I wonder, though, if their prices will creep up to match similarly-equipped offerings from Trek, Cannondale, and the like, once they are more entrenched in the market...