Felt F4C Broken Rear Hanger

RashidSuwaidi

Mar 9, 2010
I have a 2006 Felt F4C Road Bike, and I've broken the rear hanger as well as the rear derailleur. I've already ordered the rear derailleur, but does anyone know of a place that would sell a compatible hanger?

I've found a few for sale on the Internet;

Felt Mech Hanger
Felt road bike rear derailleur hanger - eBay (item 320485887153 end time Mar-10-10 12:54:22 PST)

However none mention compatibility with the bike. I've checked local shops and none have any compatible hangers in stock. The local Felt dealer will send an email to the Felt company to check whether they have a compatible part; but in the mean time does anyone know what I could use?

Thank you.

RashidSuwaidi said:
I have a 2006 Felt F4C Road Bike, and I've broken the rear hanger as well as the rear derailleur. I've already ordered the rear derailleur, but does anyone know of a place that would sell a compatible hanger?

I think Felt uses the same hanger for all of their road bikes. At least on their parts site they claim that the hangers they sell there "Fits any Felt road frame with a replaceable hanger". You can order the part online from that page.

RashidSuwaidi said:

I've found a few for sale on the Internet;

Felt Mech Hanger
Felt road bike rear derailleur hanger - eBay (item 320485887153 end time Mar-10-10 12:54:22 PST)

However none mention compatibility with the bike. I've checked local shops and none have any compatible hangers in stock. The local Felt dealer will send an email to the Felt company to check whether they have a compatible part; but in the mean time does anyone know what I could use?

Thank you.

Wheels Manufacturing #59..for Felt. See yer bike shop that deals with either Wheels or Quality Bike Parts, a distributor that carries them.