Felt F70 or Giant OCR any commesnts?

brown.be

Jul 30, 2004
I am looking at the Felt F70 vs. the Giant OCR 1 close in price is one better than the other?

One vote cast for the Felt F70 -- rode one, and an F60, when my wife was recently looking for a new ride. Thought it was a very good value, well build, and had a great ride. (Most important to her - it was pretty.)

RC2 said:
One vote cast for the Felt F70 -- rode one, and an F60, when my wife was recently looking for a new ride. Thought it was a very good value, well build, and had a great ride. (Most important to her - it was pretty.)
How much didit run you. I am trying to figure out what I will realistically need to pay.

She ended up with a Specialized Roubaix, another cool option if you're interested in a frame the has a comfortable feel/geometry. Her price range was 1k to 1200, think the F70 fell on the lower end and F60 upper.

RC2 said:
She ended up with a Specialized Roubaix, another cool option if you're interested in a frame the has a comfortable feel/geometry. Her price range was 1k to 1200, think the F70 fell on the lower end and F60 upper.
i was looking into felt's when i bought my airborne but found out they have had some issues with frames... i would def. go with a giant...well respected and more reliable..give felt a few yrs to get all the bugs out

izzodesh said:
i was looking into felt's when i bought my airborne but found out they have had some issues with frames... i would def. go with a giant...well respected and more reliable..give felt a few yrs to get all the bugs out

I heard the same thing about the frames, seems they have a reputation going, I'll go giant, buying my self one very soon :D only thing is I need to find a medium one in stock around me, sadly haven't found one yet

beerbecue said:
What specifically has been heard about the Felt frames?

Huh? Felt has an excellent reputation, and is an up-and-coming bike manufacturer, as far as I've heard. Where's the info on "issues with frames" coming from???

I own a Felt, and recomend them to my friends, however yesterday I saw the new 2005 Giant OCR Zero, man, what a bike!!! :cool: