Felt F80

Discussion in 'Bike buying advice' started by ryuujin23, May 26, 2006.

1. ryuujin23

ryuujin23 New Member

I found a Felt F80 for $450 on Craigslist. I was hoping I could get some honest opinions about this bike or Felt bikes in general before I go and check it out next week. :)

Here is some info: shimano tiagra 27 speed f/deraulleur shimano tiagra r/derailleur shimano 105 crankset rpm alloy triple 53/42/30T BB Set,kmc z9900 silver freewheel shimano hg-50 9s cassette, 12-25T brakelevers shimano tiagra dual control w/Tegtro top mount levers

Tags:

2. butchh

butchh New Member

I bought a Felt 80 new and love it. It is similarly equiped except for the rims. What year is it? What condition is it in? Mine was on closeout, last years model, for $699. :)

3. ChangMan

ChangMan New Member

I bought a 2004 model from a buddy pretty recently and I love it. I ride it more than my Pinarello just because the roads are pretty crappy here in Louisiana. The only problem I had with it was that the rear derailleur snapped when I jumped to sprint one day, but thankfully the derailleur wasn't part of the frame and was replacable. But other than that it's a great ride.