Female Bodybuilders are Transexuals?

Steve Sullivan

Guest
Do most female bodybuilders look like male-to-female transsexuals? Do any of
the federations test for gender? Every time I see the photos posted, I think
the women bodybuilders used to be men.

Since they all have breast implants, who can tell the difference? None of
them has real breasts anyway.

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:29:36 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do most female bodybuilders look like male-to-female transsexuals? Do any of
>the federations test for gender? Every time I see the photos posted, I think
>the women bodybuilders used to be men.
>
>Since they all have breast implants, who can tell the difference? None of
>them has real breasts anyway.

Stop chocking your chicken.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:29:36 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Do most female bodybuilders look like male-to-female transsexuals? Do any of
>> the federations test for gender? Every time I see the photos posted, I think
>> the women bodybuilders used to be men.
>>
>> Since they all have breast implants, who can tell the difference? None of
>> them has real breasts anyway.
>>

> Stop chocking your chicken.

It's 'choking' not 'chocking'. You have a real problem with spelling.

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:41:17 -0800, Ludi Sampson <[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:29:36 GMT, "Steve Sullivan"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Do most female bodybuilders look like male-to-female transsexuals? Do any of
>>> the federations test for gender? Every time I see the photos posted, I think
>>> the women bodybuilders used to be men.
>>>
>>> Since they all have breast implants, who can tell the difference? None of
>>> them has real breasts anyway.
>>>

>> Stop chocking your chicken.

>It's 'choking' not 'chocking'. You have a real problem with spelling.

Suck my kock.

"Steve Sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote
> Do most female bodybuilders look like male-to-female transsexuals?

No. They look like female bodybuilders. You don't know too many trannies, do
you?

> Do any of
> the federations test for gender? Every time I see the photos posted, I
> think
> the women bodybuilders used to be men.

They used to be hormonally normal women. Now they're hormonally abnormal
women.

> Since they all have breast implants, who can tell the difference?

I can. Breasts don't make the woman.

You're very young and inexperienced, aren't you?

David

"David Cohen" <> You're very young and inexperienced, aren't you?

Father O'Kneel at the Holy Mother Orphanage always told me to stay away from
women because they were evil and had a hairy sponge living between their
legs.

"Steve Sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote
> "David Cohen" <> You're very young and inexperienced, aren't you?
>>

> Father O'Kneel at the Holy Mother Orphanage always told me to stay away
> from
> women because they were evil and had a hairy sponge living between their
> legs.

Come to Las Vegas. We'll give you a tour of the brothels, the gyms, the gay
bars, and the trannie hangouts. Sexual Comparative Anatomy 101. We can get
you college credit for it.

David