Female cyclists.

half_pint

Guest
Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
of positionl awareness?

I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|

I had better not post this actually.

regards

galf_pint.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:21:57 GMT, "half_pint" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
>do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
>of positionl awareness?

Sheesh man....you could always have your back to the mattress for a
change. Must be a Government directive out there somewhere...

Garry

half_pint wrote:
> Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
> do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
> of positionl awareness?
>
> I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|
>
> I had better not post this actually.

Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
safely ignore you.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Peter Clinch <[email protected]>typed

> half_pint wrote:
> > Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
> > do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
> > of positionl awareness?
> >
> > I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|
> >
> > I had better not post this actually.

> Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
> only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
> phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
> safely ignore you.

Half_pint isn't just a troll; he writes three paragraphs with so much
internal logical inconsistency that I doubt I'll have any fun playing
with him.

Nul points.

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

Peter Clinch wrote:
> half_pint wrote:

> > I had better not post this actually.

> Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I
> was only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally
> clueless phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark,
> so now I can safely ignore you.

Beat me to it. I wasn't quite as sure; there seemed a real possibility
he was merely suffering from a personality disorder. This calculated
troll removes that doubt.

--
Dave...

"half_pint" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
> do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
> of positionl awareness?
>
> I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|
>
> I had better not post this actually.
>
> regards
>
> galf_pint.

I am totally for female. cyclists!

Following a nice, fit female cyclist in her lycra is always guaranteed to
put another 1 or 2 mph on my average!

:)

Jon wrote:

> I am totally for female. cyclists!
>
> Following a nice, fit female cyclist in her lycra is always guaranteed to
> put another 1 or 2 mph on my average!

Round here they all look like Margaret Rutherford in tweed suits,
their bicycles have wicker baskets, and they are still faster than me!

--
Eiron.

Peter Clinch wrote:

> Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
> only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
> phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
> safely ignore you.

I suspect that this may be someone else pretending to be half_wit for the
purposes of joke comedy trolling. /Why/ anyone should want to be mistaken
for the original half_wit, however, is a question best considered while
drunk.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

In article <[email protected]>, half_pint wrote:
> Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
> do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
> of positionl awareness?
>
> I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|
>
> I had better not post this actually.
>
> regards
>
> galf_pint.

I dare you to say that withing hearing (and punishment) range of
any of the female cyclists I know. They tend to have excellent spatial
and positional awareness.
--
Tim.

On 10/12/04 10:47 am, in article [email protected],
"Tim" <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, half_pint wrote:
>> Whilst I agree ,in genera,l the females are (on average) lovely people
>> do we really need them clogging up our highways with their lack
>> of positionl awareness?
>>
>> I post this as an open question, I have no view either way myself :O|
>>
>> I had better not post this actually.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> galf_pint.
>>

> I dare you to say that withing hearing (and punishment) range of
> any of the female cyclists I know. They tend to have excellent spatial
> and positional awareness.

And an ability to heave paving slabs with uncanny accuracy!

...d

David Martin wrote:

> > I dare you to say that withing hearing (and punishment) range of
> > any of the female cyclists I know. They tend to have excellent spatial
> > and positional awareness.

> And an ability to heave paving slabs with uncanny accuracy!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

John B

In article <[email protected]>, Dave Larrington wrote:
>Peter Clinch wrote:
>
>> Actually, I'm glad you did. It's taken you from the point where I was
>> only 99% sure you were a troll rather than just a naturally clueless
>> phenomenon of utter wrongness up to the magic 100% mark, so now I can
>> safely ignore you.

>I suspect that this may be someone else pretending to be half_wit for the
>purposes of joke comedy trolling. /Why/ anyone should want to be mistaken
>for the original half_wit, however, is a question best considered while
>drunk.

He has changed newfeed and address, but it does seem to be the same half_wit.
(As for "why would anyone pretend to be him", I suspect the answer would be
to provoke more people into killfiling him and ignoring him, instead of
responding to him.)

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:09:47 -0000, "Dave Larrington"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I suspect that this may be someone else pretending to be half_wit for the
>purposes of joke comedy trolling.

I would be inclined to agree except for the fact that half_wit is
pretty much beyond parody.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

Cycling with women is fun! Especially when you get a great workout and win the race!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

i challenge you man! I'll whip your butt on a bike!
you men are so funny! Poor wee souls!

Originally Posted by half_pint .