Ferrari

Drongo said:
And if Vino wasn't a top-level rider (having won a grand tour) who falls into his current category of medium-level riders?

... obviously Vino does. :p

Surely know one is stupid enough to get involved with him, even if it's for other reasons other than dopeing

Drongo said:
Dr Ferrari reveals he's still working in cycling | Latest News | Cycling Weekly

Interesting article.

Ferrari can't even keep his own story straight, is it any wonder that '90 per cent of what is written about him' is bs, as he says?

Puts a lie to when Voldemort 'stopped working with him' -- remember that?

And if Vino wasn't a top-level rider (having won a grand tour) who falls into his current category of medium-level riders?

You know there's a doping forum for stirring the doping pot. You can find it by looking at the index page.

Does that mean that some names should be uncovered by some reporters?

The first time Lance broke the scoop by announcing his collaboration with Ferrari for an alleged hour-record...
... and now that is Ferrari who is breaking" any possible scoop.

poulidor said:
Does that mean that some names should be uncovered by some reporters?

The first time Lance broke the scoop by announcing his collaboration with Ferrari for an alleged hour-record...
... and now that is Ferrari who is breaking" any possible scoop.

Another nattering doping nag that can't find the right forum.

alienator said:
You know there's a doping forum for stirring the doping pot. You can find it by looking at the index page.

I don't see where Drongo made any allegation about doping.

I think he was talking about the inconsistency in Ferrari's statements about when he stopped working with top level riders. He makes no allegation about Ferrari doping his riders.

So who's stirring the pot?

baker3 said:
The looks pretty good, are any of you trained by him?

I think at least 60% of the people in this thread, if they went on one of his training camps, would either sit at the side of the road and cry during on of his uphill lactate tests or be wondering when he'd ride alongside them in the car and jab a needle full of EPO in their behind...

had a laugh the other day when I read Dr. Lim had signed on to work with Lance's new mob....For those who have forgotten, Dr. Lim was 'roid landis' coach for the infamous 'comeback' stage of the TDF, where no-one in the Peleton could hold his wheel & subsequently defended 'roid against any wrong doing....some things never change:rolleyes:

Welcome to 53x12.com per above.

Interesting set of articles to peruse.

There use to be, maybe still is, a Doctor Rosa, Paul Tergat the Marathoner's doctor. I think Rosa was clean all the way around.