Ferry Crossing

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Succorso, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. Succorso

    Succorso Guest

    Hmm...,

    I guess I should know the answer to this really - living on the doorstep...

    Does anyone know if there is a cycle compatible ferry crossing from the Norfolk coast to the
    Lincolnshire coast - say, Hunstanton to Skegness?

    Crossing The Wash by boat would make an interesting change to the A17 between Kings Lynn and Boston.

    Regards

    --
    Chris

    Tags:

  2. >I guess I should know the answer to this really - living on the doorstep...

    Guess I should know, but I don't!

    Cheers, helen s

  3. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Succorso" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hmm...,
    >
    > I guess I should know the answer to this really - living on the
    doorstep...

    > Does anyone know if there is a cycle compatible ferry crossing from the Norfolk coast to the
    > Lincolnshire coast - say, Hunstanton to Skegness?
    >
    > Crossing The Wash by boat would make an interesting change to the A17 between Kings Lynn
    > and Boston.

    I've visited Hunstanton quite a bit and never seen or heard of any kind of ferry but your post
    aroused my curiosity so I visited:

    www.west-norfolk.gov.uk/westnorfolk/tourism.nsf/pages/Attracti120754.html?Op
    enDocument&Start=1&Count=99&Expand=2.2

    but no mention of ferries, other than cross-channel, is made.

    --
    Regards, Pete