Ferry Crossing

Succorso

Guest
Hmm...,

I guess I should know the answer to this really - living on the doorstep...

Does anyone know if there is a cycle compatible ferry crossing from the Norfolk coast to the
Lincolnshire coast - say, Hunstanton to Skegness?

Crossing The Wash by boat would make an interesting change to the A17 between Kings Lynn and Boston.

Regards

--
Chris

>I guess I should know the answer to this really - living on the doorstep...

Guess I should know, but I don't!

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

"Succorso" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hmm...,
>
> I guess I should know the answer to this really - living on the
doorstep...

> Does anyone know if there is a cycle compatible ferry crossing from the Norfolk coast to the
> Lincolnshire coast - say, Hunstanton to Skegness?
>
> Crossing The Wash by boat would make an interesting change to the A17 between Kings Lynn
> and Boston.

I've visited Hunstanton quite a bit and never seen or heard of any kind of ferry but your post
aroused my curiosity so I visited:

www.west-norfolk.gov.uk/westnorfolk/tourism.nsf/pages/Attracti120754.html?Op
enDocument&Start=1&Count=99&Expand=2.2

but no mention of ferries, other than cross-channel, is made.

--
Regards, Pete