few more pics added

> I don't mind brown.
>

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Dust was so bad this morning I dropped back a couple hundred yards behind
the 3 in front of me.

Well, that's the excuse I used.

Gary

GeeDubb wrote:
>> I don't mind brown.
>>

>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws
>>

> Dust was so bad this morning I dropped back a couple hundred yards
> behind the 3 in front of me.
>
> Well, that's the excuse I used.
>
> Gary

Nice and moist here (and cold), wanna trade? Actually, sugar sand
riding this morning. More of it tonight. Pics tomorrow.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

I hope to someday do this!
http://tinyurl.com/8gcsh

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

news:[email protected]...

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/i...llery&cmd=user&user=35&op=view_album&album=32

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=270

> brought a tear to my eye
>
> sure beats the hell out of ....brown
>
> Gary

Hows the weather Zilla. Was in Clayton, Smithfield,and
Selma last week. Didn't get to ride had to bury my brother. The whole
area has changed so much since leaving there all those years ago 1980.
It was nice seeing Pine & Sycamore trees.

My condolences to your brother.

It's in the 60's here now. Great fall weather. The area change
so much even from just last year, much less from the 1980's.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA