FFTF, anyone else bringing kids?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Craig Brossman, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not have
    any other buddies coming.
    He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT more
    fun to ride with if other kids are around.

    Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat and
    would like to hook up for a kids ride?

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

    Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
     
    Tags:


  2. Craig Brossman wrote:
    > We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not have
    > any other buddies coming.
    > He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT more
    > fun to ride with if other kids are around.
    >
    > Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat and
    > would like to hook up for a kids ride?
    >


    Huh, bummer.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

    Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
     
  3. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Craig Brossman wrote:
    > Craig Brossman wrote:
    >
    >> We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not
    >> have any other buddies coming.
    >> He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT
    >> more fun to ride with if other kids are around.
    >>
    >> Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat and
    >> would like to hook up for a kids ride?
    >>

    >
    > Huh, bummer.
    >


    Does he babysit? :)

    Matt
     
  4. MattB wrote:
    > Craig Brossman wrote:
    >> Craig Brossman wrote:
    >>
    >>> We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not
    >>> have any other buddies coming.
    >>> He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT
    >>> more fun to ride with if other kids are around.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat
    >>> and would like to hook up for a kids ride?
    >>>

    >>
    >> Huh, bummer.
    >>

    >
    > Does he babysit? :)
    >
    > Matt


    He can Matt, and we have a hotel there where they kids could hang.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

    Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.
     
  5. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Craig Brossman wrote:
    > MattB wrote:
    >
    >> Craig Brossman wrote:
    >>
    >>> Craig Brossman wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not
    >>>> have any other buddies coming.
    >>>> He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT
    >>>> more fun to ride with if other kids are around.
    >>>>
    >>>> Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat
    >>>> and would like to hook up for a kids ride?
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> Huh, bummer.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Does he babysit? :)
    >>
    >> Matt

    >
    >
    > He can Matt, and we have a hotel there where they kids could hang.
    >


    Thanks, but it looks like I'll be coming solo, assuming I can pull it
    off (looking good right now).

    Is there an official plan to meet for the Saturday ride?

    Matt
     
Loading...
Loading...