FFTF Freakshow

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    As usual, Angry Man ran the fun events and I was his trusty assistant "Shep". Thanks to Mrs Angry
    for snapping these:

    Angry Man with low style:

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/limbo2.jpg

    How low can you go?

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/limbo1.jpg

    The REAL race at the FFTF, the Clunker Crit:

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/crit1.jpg

    Angry Man beat The Mutant while riding my Sherwood Flyer and Mutant was on the infamous Banana Bike,
    now named Guns In The Wind. Photo finish with Angry 1 and Mutant 2.

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/crit2.jpg

    JD

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > As usual, Angry Man ran the fun events and I was his trusty assistant "Shep". Thanks to Mrs Angry
    > for snapping these:
    >
    > Angry Man with low style:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/limbo2.jpg
    >
    > How low can you go?
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/limbo1.jpg
    >
    > The REAL race at the FFTF, the Clunker Crit:
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/crit1.jpg
    >
    > Angry Man beat The Mutant while riding my Sherwood Flyer and Mutant was on the infamous Banana
    > Bike, now named Guns In The Wind. Photo finish with Angry 1 and Mutant 2.
    >
    > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/crit2.jpg
    >
    > JD

    Awesome. I'll have to make that crit one of these years and show you boys some serious
    townie riding!

    Matt (heh, I said "serious")

  4. Paul Beakley

    Paul Beakley Guest

    On 29 Apr 2003 19:19:53 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote: <SNIP>

    >JD

    Wow, looks like an awesome time. I'm gonna have to save up some money and time to hit this next
    year. It was on my list; just couldn't make it work out. :-(

    Catch you next time JD,

    p.Outside America: Mountain Bike America -- Arizona Guidebook available at bike shops, bookstores,
    and online
    (480) 756-2460 | (602) 370-7107 cell http://www.mountainbikearizona.com

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Angry Man beat The Mutant while riding my Sherwood Flyer and Mutant was on the infamous Banana
    > > Bike, now named Guns In The Wind. Photo finish with Angry 1 and Mutant 2.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/crit2.jpg
    >
    > Classic. Nice pic.

    Mrs Angry always makes us look good. The dude in the background ehind the Mutant was Pete Webber,
    who won the main event again this year. He is one crazy and fast mofo, funny as hell too.

    JD

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > As usual, Angry Man ran the fun events and I was his trusty assistant "Shep". Thanks to Mrs
    > > Angry for snapping these:
    > >
    > > Angry Man with low style:
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/limbo2.jpg
    > >
    > > How low can you go?
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/limbo1.jpg
    > >
    > > The REAL race at the FFTF, the Clunker Crit:
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/crit1.jpg
    > >
    > > Angry Man beat The Mutant while riding my Sherwood Flyer and Mutant was on the infamous Banana
    > > Bike, now named Guns In The Wind. Photo finish with Angry 1 and Mutant 2.
    > >
    > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/crit2.jpg
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Awesome. I'll have to make that crit one of these years and show you boys some serious
    > townie riding!
    >
    > Matt (heh, I said "serious")

    Jon and I are going to use a team strategy next year. Serious foolishness.

    JD